Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Patient Review Highlights
Hii doctor, I am 24 years old. I am married. Every time I had my periods on time and normal and there was no problem but in november 2016 I missed my period. I consult a doctor, had a pregnancy test also but I was not pregnant. Then he gave medicine then had period in december now this month january also I am not having periods. What can be the reason? Is it something to b worried about? Why m not having periods? Surely m not pregnant than what must be the reason?
Hi For the past 2 days I have a slight pain in the testicles. But there is no swelling there only irritation. 2 months before same pain I had but late in 15 days the pain disappeared I was living peacefully I have no idea what to do please suggest due to these feeling to upset from morning to night.
I have upper abdomen and middle chest pain and tightness from last one year .Had endoscopy shows diffuse erythema in both antrum and fundus .Taken medicine for one month not cured tightness in abdomen and chest not able to lay down flatly.
My baby boy's teeth of front side broken at last six year and not come new teeth yet. What are solution this. Kya teeth neklwane page.
Hairfall is a condition, which is also known as Alopecia and is known to include the aspect of thinning of hair as well. Genetics and hormones play a vital role in hairfall in both women and men. Few other factors are also responsible for hairfall. The hair growth consists of 3 phases.
- The anagen phase-active phase in hair growth. This phase lasts for 2-7 yrs.
- The second phase - catagen phase. This phase immediately follows the anagen phase. It lasts for around 10- 14 days and the hair stops getting blood supply and this leads the hair to become dead.
- The last phase is telogen phase. It is a resting phase.
The entire cycle is repeated after the last stage and it continues. Every single hair undergoes this process.
Causes/ factors to hair loss
- Genetic factors
- Skin diseases such as fungal infection, seborrhea (dandruff), tinea capitis ,eczema of scalp and lichen planus etc.
- Nutritional deficiencies like iron (leading to anemia) and protein
- Hormonal changes after childbirth, during menopause
- Drug in treating high blood pressure, cancer, joint pains or depression. Hair loss due to chemotherapy in a cancer patient is called as Anagen effluvium
- General diseases like Tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, Hypothyroidism
- Auto-immune hair loss
- Hairstyles and frequent usage of hair straighteners and hair colors
- Recovery from erysipelas and typhoid leads to diffuse hair loss
- Physical trauma or injury to head
- Emotional trauma - loss of a family member / close friend
- Trichotillomania, -a mental disorder of the affected person voluntarily pulls out his / her scalp hair
The treatment for the disease could be based on the cause of the disease. Understanding the cause and treating it accordingly will increase the effectiveness of the medicine.
- Psorinum is the medicine useful to treat the hair fall that is caused due to skin diseases in scalp.
- Mezereum is also another medicine that is good in treating hair fall due to dandruff and other skin disease.
- Mercurius Solubilis is another homeopathic medicine that plays a wonderful role in treating the hair loss due to eruptions on scalp.
- Kali sulphuricum and Thuja occidentalis are best medicines to treat hair fall due to dandruff exclusively.
- Pulsatilla pratensis, Natrum muriaticum, Pulsatilla pratensis and Sepia officinalis are medicines used to control hair fall in women after childbirth.
- Cinchona officinalis , Calcarea phosphorica and Borax are medicines that helps in treating hair fall problem for anemic patients.