Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Arun's PhysiotherapyYour feedback matters!
If you are looking for natural remedies for arthritis, you should opt for Ayurvedic treatment. Arthritis is a chronic, systemic inflammatory disease causing damage to your joints and connective tissues. The knee gets commonly affected. There are three primary types of arthritis, which occur in your knees. Ayurveda is ideal for arthritis treatment, and there are several Ayurvedic remedies that you can opt for.
How Does Ayurveda Approach Arthritis?
Ayurvedic treatment for arthritis is based on the understanding of the various doshas or humors of the body. According to Ayurveda, there are four main humors in the body and it is these that govern our health, wellness and our proneness to disease. Arthritis, as per Ayurveda, is a condition caused due to the aggravation of vata dosha (air). The body produces ama – a toxin that is released as a by product of improper digestion. When ama is produced, it circulates in the body and gets deposited at sites that have already weakened. So when the vata is already stirring up, ama finds the perfect place to build up. That is why you experience arthritis in fingers or knees. For most people, arthritis in the knee is more painful than in the fingers because knees are load bearing joints. If you have arthritis in your knees, you will have trouble moving and the range of motion in your joints will be severely restricted. You may have to depend on people or walking aids to make even the smallest of movements.
Ayurvedic treatment for arthritis aims at balancing and stabilising the Vata component of your body. This is done by strengthening your alimentary canal and metabolic pathway. This makes sure that your circulatory channels do not get blocked by impurities, and are functioning properly. You need to drink a lot of water in order to detoxify your body. There are several Ayurvedic home remedies for arthritis treatment as well, which help in improving your motion range.
You should start your day with a big glass of lukewarm lemon water every day.
You should opt for fenugreek which is an ideal natural inhibitor of ama and corrects your Vata dosha. This natural arthritis remedy can be taken in various ways. You can take these seeds in your food. You can also grind them, mix mustard oil to it, and apply the mixture to your joints. This provides warmth and relief to your joints.
You can opt for an Ayurvedic hot oil massage of your joints. This is effective, especially during the winter. You can use castor oil, and sesame seed oil for massaging your arthritis affected joints. Do not apply pressure while massaging your joints as applying pressure goes against the principles of Ayurveda.
It is recommended for you to meditate regularly for relieving stress and coping with anxiety. These factors are responsible for the development of ama in your body. Regular meditation makes your body relaxed and calm. You should practice yoga as it involves several breathing exercises which help in initiating you into meditation. Having effective control over your breath, your meditation will be more effective.
It is important for you to sleep early and wake up early. The disruption of your sleep cycle causes aggravation of all your doshas and causes stress and fear. A healthy sleep cycle helps you in keeping away from obesity. This improves the health of your load bearing joints, as the chances of them getting extra load because of obesity are prevented.
If you are looking for Ayurvedic remedies for arthritis, it is important for you to consult an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner. He will be able to prescribe you Ayurvedic remedies which suit your symptoms and stage of arthritis. Certain food habits like taking too much ice cream, fast food, red meat etc. should be restricted to a certain extent to prevent the production of Ama( toxin) as by-product to prevent inflammation of joints.
Black pepper is one of the oldest spices known to mankind. It is found in abundant quantities in the Southern states of Kerala. Its medicinal qualities can successfully counter disorders such as indigestion, pyorrhea, coughs, dental problems and cardiovascular diseases. Black pepper is extensively used for food preservation owing to its antibacterial properties. Being rich in fibre, vitamin C, manganese, vitamin K, they act as a great anti-inflammatory agent as well.
Here are some of the well-known benefits of black pepper:
- Beneficial for stomach: Black pepper enhances the secretion of HCL in the stomach which in turn facilitates digestion. This ensures proper digestion and keeps away diseases such as colic and diarrhoea. Pepper enhances urination and sweating which in turn ensures that external toxin has a safe out. It also has the capability to limit gas formation within the body.
- Weight Loss: Black Pepper’s outer layer helps in breaking of fat cells. Foods that are made with pepper are an effective way to shed weight. Once the fat cells are broken down, the body uses it as a component of enzymatic reactions. The excess fats are eradicated from the body. Black pepper can be used in curries or consumed daily in the morning along with hot water to fetch rich benefits.
- Skin Health: Pepper is a very good agent in curing skin disease such as vitiligo. The latter is a condition where patches of skin lose the normal pigmentation and become white. Recent studies have shown that pepper combined with UV therapy is a better alternative compared to chemical-heavy treatments. Furthermore, black pepper can successfully prevent skin cancer.
- Respiratory Relief: Pepper is known to be extremely effective when it comes to a cough and cold. It is known to be a great agent for nasal congestion and sinusitis. The expectorant property of the black pepper is known to attack the phlegm and mucus and give instant relief. The fact that it is a natural irritant, helps the mucus to get out of the body through the nostrils. This helps the body to heal quickly.
- Peptic ulcer and whooping cough: Quite a few studies have shown that black pepper is beneficial for patients suffering from peptic ulcer and gastric mucosal. The anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties also help to treat respiratory diseases such as asthma and persistent cough.
- Anti-oxidant properties: The anti-oxidant properties of black pepper help to counter the effects of the free radicals helps to fight cardiovascular diseases and successfully counter life-threatening diseases such as cancer. Furthermore, it can help the body fight premature ageing conditions such as macular degeneration, spots, wrinkles etc. Studies have also proved that black pepper enhances memory and impair memory loss.
It is an inflammatory reaction to the hair shaft entering the skin, most common in blacks who shave regularly.
Who gets razor bumps?
About 50% of black males are said to be affected. Other races can also be affected. Though the condition is most commonly reported in men, women who remove unwanted hair also suffer from this condition.
Causes of Razor Bumps-
The condition is caused by both genetic factors and various hair removal methods.
- Curved hair follicles and curly hair
- A defect in the gene for the hair protein keratin 6hf
Hair removal methods may cause razor bumps by either creating a sharp hair tip that re-enters the skin away from the hair pore (extrafollicular penetration) or by the hair shaft breaking off at different lengths and piercing the follicle from within the skin (transfollicular penetration). An inflammatory reaction is then set up in response to the hair fragments lying in the skin. The following methods may cause razor bumps:
- Ingrown hairs
- Red, skin coloured or dark bumps
- Bumps containing pus
What are the complications of razor bumps?
- Pigmentary problems (darkening of the area most common)
- Abscess formation
- Psychological problems
Razor bumps are most common on the beard, however they have been reported to occur on the pubic area, legs and scalp.
There are several treatment options to deal with razor bumps already present. They include:
- Alpha-hydroxy acids
- Chemical peels
Prevention of Razor Bumps:
It is true to say that 'prevention is better than cure'. Here are the preventions-
- Laser hair removal is the best method of removing unwanted hair in individuals affected with this condition. The laser device is programmed to selectively target the pigment in the hair follicle, destroying it, while leaving the skin intact.
- Electrical clippers are found by many to cause less bumps than razors. If one must shave it is important to avoid a close shave to help prevent razor bumps. The following is a guide to safer shaving methods:
- Brush hairs with polyester sponge before shaving.
- Wash beard, use pre-shave cream or gel.
- Avoid double and triple blade razors.
- Shave in the direction of hair growth.
- Do not pull the skin taut.
- Use a sharp blade, rinse after each stroke.
- Apply a cold compress after shaving, then a soothing aftershave preparation.
- Clipping hairs with a small pair of facial scissors is an option for women with few unwanted hairs.
- Chemical depilatories (hair removal creams) are another option for hair removal.
- Electrolysis is a permanent method of hair removal but requires several sessions. It is operator dependent and can cause bumps and scarring. Waxing and tweezing also have the potential to cause bumps.
- Eflornithine hydrochloride is a cream that slows the growth of hair and therefore can be used in combination with a hair removal method. It is marketed for women with unwanted facial hair.
- Anti-androgen drugs can be used in females who have hirsutism (male pattern hair growth e.g. beard hairs)
Common cold and cough is one of the most common viral illnesses that have no specific treatment. Allopathic medicines provide palliative cure to just treat the symptoms, there is no definite antiviral for it. There is also popular belief having cold once or twice a year is a good way to cleanse the body.
Here is the homeopathic treatment for it:
- Influenzinum - It is a homeopathic remedy for flu. The medicine, which is diluted and potentized, strengthens the immune system to fight against flu viruses. It does not suppress the symptoms but makes your immune system strong to not allow foreign viruses affect your health.
- Aconitum or aconite - Used in the early stages of a cold that was sudden in onset and severe. There could be associated nasal discharge, fever and chills, chest congestion, itchy throat, and a traumatic experience. The person may also feel thirsty, anxious, and agitated.
- Allium cepa - Severe burning and watery eyes, nasal irritation, copious amounts of discharge, hoarseness, and headache. The runny nose improves in open air, but worsens when being indoors.
- Aconite - This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna - Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Natrum mur - This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Pulsatilla - yellow or greenish mucous, nasal congestion, mouth breathing are some symptoms where this is used. It is very commonly used in newborn babies, if the discharge colour is green or yellow. Associated symptoms include moodiness, easy crying, craving for attention, easily hurt and sensitive. Homeopathy does'cure' the cough and cold in patients, in the true sense of the word. That provides palliative care and holistic treatment of the condition too.
You can be diagnosed with a tennis elbow even if you have never been on a tennis court! A tennis elbow refers to tendinitis or swelling of the tendons in the elbows and arms. Tough tissue bands that join the muscles of the arm to the bone are known as tendons. This affliction is one of the most common reasons for elbow pain and can affect men and women at any age. However, it is most commonly seen in patients who are around 40 years old.
Tennis elbow develops gradually and is triggered by repetitive motions that strain the muscles or put too much pressure on the tendons such as sports that involve swinging a racquet, weight lifting or hobbies like carpentry, knitting, typing or painting.
Most cases of tennis elbow resolve themselves with time as long as you rest the elbow and give your tendons a break. Some things you could do to speed up the healing process are:
Soak the elbow in an ice bath for half an hour every 3 to 4 hours. This should help relieve the pain and reduce swelling.
Use an elbow strap to support the arm and prevent further strain in the injured tendon.
Exercising the arm to reduce stiffness and increase the possible range of motions. This will also make your tendons more flexible. However, exercises should be done only under a physiotherapist’s guidance so as to prevent any further damage. Additionally, your doctor may also suggest physiotherapy, to strengthen and stretch the arm muscles.
Over the counter, anti-inflammatory medicines such as ibuprofen or aspirin can also help reduce the pain and swelling. These drugs should not be used without a doctor’s guidance as they can cause a number of side effects. In some cases, these side effects can slow down the healing process.
Painkiller or steroid injections may also be prescribed to temporarily ease the pain and swelling around the elbow.
In some cases of severe tennis elbow, these forms of treatment may not be effective and if you are still suffering from pain and swelling for over 4 months, you may need to consider surgery. Surgery for tennis elbow involves removing the damaged section of the tendon and repairing the remaining part.
Recovery from a tennis elbow may seem slow but it is essential to be patient and avoid lifting weights or putting any strain on the arm during recovery. Once the swelling has completely gone down and you feel no pain or tenderness in the area, only then should begin using your arm normally.
Under my eyes, there are dark circles I have to remove it but how Can you tell me any cream Which can make glowing face and clear dark circles Please.
I have very bad smile due to front two teeth overlapping. My engagement n marriage is in February .what should I do to correct my teeth without braces. And if I use braces is it possible to correct the teeth within 4 months.
I have mild fatty liver with gallstones of 9 mm and 7 mm. Should I get my gallbladder removed? How will this decision effect my future life please? Age: 27.
Please suggest a remedy for piles other than operation. I am facing an one hour of pain daily after my motions. I am using pain relieving cream which settles my pain in an hour. Piles do appear physically outside anus which becomes enlarges after motion and settles down in an hour or two.
Last month se throat me itching aur jalan ho rahi hai, kam nahin ho raha hai pain, please suggest any medicine for this.
Sir sambhog Marne k bad virya bahar nikal aata h kya wife pregnent ho jayegi ya nahi air virya andar rahe iska koi upay bataye mujhe ek bachcha chahiye sadi ko ek sal ho gaye.
Sir I am suffering from urine problem last 3 years urine pain and burning please suggest good doctor.
कपिकच्छु का कई फायदे और नुकसान को प्राचीन काल से ही पहचान लिया गया था. कपिकच्छु का वानस्पतिक नाम म्युकुना प्रुरियंस है. 10-12 फीट लम्बी बेल के रूप में उगने वाली कपिकच्छु के जड़, पत्ते और बीज को औषधीय रूप में इस्तेमाल किया जाता है.
आयुर्वेद में इसके ताकतवर कामोत्तेजक स्वभाव और शरीर को स्थिरता देने वाले गुण की प्रशंसा की गई है. कपिकच्छु में लेवोडोपा जिसे एल-डोपा भी कहा जाता है, नाम का रसायन पाया जाता है. ये रसायन एड्रेनालाईन, डोपामाइन और नॉरएड्रेनालाइन हार्मोन्स के लिए काफी लाभदायक होता है. यहाँ पर हम कपिकच्छु के फायदों और नुकसान को जानेंगे.
1. साइटिका के उपचार में
इसका साइटिका में भी सकारात्मक प्रभाव देखा गया है. कपिकच्छु के जड़ के पाउडर में कायाकल्प लाभ और नेटविन टॉनिक का प्रभाव पाया जाता है. इसलिए ये पीठ दर्द नसों के दर्द आदि में फायदा पहुंचाता है. इसके लिए आप इसका काढ़ा या पाउडर ले सकते हैं.
2. बदन दर्द में
कपिकच्छु का फायदा बदन दर्द में भी देखा गया है. इसे और भी कई तरह के दर्दों जैसे कि नसों के दर्द जिसे न्युरलजिया भी कहते हैं, शरीर के दर्द थकान, पीठ दर्द आदि के उपचार में 50 मिली की खुराक ले सकते हैं. इस खुराक को आप 1 चम्मच कपिकच्छु, 1 चम्मच शतावरी, 1 चम्मच गोक्षुरा की एक समान मात्रा 2 कप पानी में उबालकर, जब पानी आधा कप रह जाए तो इसे छान कर बना सकते हैं.
3. एकाग्रता बढ़ाने में
कपिकच्छु हमारे दिमाग को एकाग्र रखने में भी हमारी मदद करता है. इसके लिए कपिकच्छु के बीज का काढ़ा आपको नियमित रूप से लेना होगा. कपिकच्छु का काढ़ा लेने के दौरान इस बात का ध्यान रखें की इसकी मात्रा 40-50 मिली होनी चाहिए.
4. शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ाने में
कपिकच्छु का बारीक पाउडर दिन में दो बार 3-5 ग्राम भोजन से पहले एक कप दूध के साथ लेने से ये पुरुषों में शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ाता है. यही नहीं महिलाओं में भी ओव्यूलेशन को प्रोत्साहित करता है. इसके अलावा ये यौन शक्ति, सुस्ती, थकान, शीघ्रपतन, आदि में भी अत्यंत लाभकारी है.
5. पीठ दर्द में
पीठ दर्द में भी कपिकच्छु काफी फायदेमंद साबित होता है. इसके लिए 5 ग्राम कपिकच्छु के मोटे पाउडर को गाय के दूध के साथ पाकाएं. इसे एक चम्मच घी और आधा चम्मच चीनी के साथ मिलाकर लें. ऐसा करने से ये पीठ दर्द से तो आपको दूर करेगा ही बुढापे की दुर्बलता में भी उपयोगी साबित होगा.
6. पार्किंसंस के उपचार में
तंत्रिका तंत्र संबंधी परेशानियों में भी कपिकच्छु बेहद उपयोगी साबित होता है. आधुनिक चिकित्सकीय शोधों में भी ये पार्किंसंस और समग्र मस्तिष्क के सवास्थ्य के लिए बहुत लाभकारी माना गया है. इसे एक ख़ास दवा के रूप में लेने से लाभ मिलता है.
7. वजन बढ़ाने में
यदि आप दुबले पतले हैं और अपना वजन बढ़ाना चाहते हैं तो इसमें कपिकच्छु आपकी मदद कर सकत है. इसके लिए आपको 2 चम्मच कपिकच्छु का बारीक पीसा हुआ पाउडर एक कप दूध में मिलाकर अच्छी तरह पकाएं. जब यह गढ़ा हो जाए तब इसमें एक चम्मच घी डालकर भूरा होने तक पकाएं. ध्यान रहे इसे धीमे आंच पर पकाना है.
अब ये पूरी तरह से एक केक जैसा हो जाएगा. तब आप चाहें तो इसमें स्वादानुसार केसर, इलायची या लौंग मिलाकर ले सकते हैं. इसका नियमित रूप से सेवन करने से आपका वजन निश्चित रूप से बढ़ता है.
क्या हैं कपिकच्छु के नुकसान
- गर्भावस्था और स्तनपान के दौरान महिलाओं को इसके इस्तेमाल से बचना चाहिए
- इस बात का हमेशा ध्यान रखना चाहिए कि इसे जरुरत से ज्यादा मात्रा में कभी न लिया जाए.
- इसे लेने से पहले किसी चिकित्सक से अवश्य संपर्क करना चाहिए. इससे आप इसके साइड इफेक्ट से बच सकते हैं.
वानस्पतिक नाम सेन्टेला असिएटिका वाले गोटू कोला के फायदों का हम प्राचीन काल से ही उपयोग कर रहे हैं. भारत के आयुर्वेद चिकित्सा में प्राचीन काल से ही कई बूटियों का उपयोग चिकित्सकीय प्रयोजनों में किया जाता है. इसे आयुर्वेद में ब्राह्मी जैसा ही इसका भी गुण बताया गया है. मस्तिष्क पर इसका बहुत सकारात्मक प्रभाव देखा गया है. आइए गोटू कोला के फायदे और नुकसान को समझें.
1. एकाग्रता बढ़ाता है
कई बार ज्यादा चिंता या तनाव की स्थिति के चलते हमारे ध्यान या सतर्कता में कमी आ जाती है. आयुर्वेद के अनुसार इस तरह की परेशानी को भी गोटू कोला के जरिए दूर किया जा सकता है. इसके लिए आपको एक दिन में दो बार 2 ग्राम गोटू कोला पाउडर दूध के साथ लेना होगा.
2. फूली हुई नसों के उपचार में
फूली हुई नसों को ठीक करने में भी गोटू कोला काफी मददगार होता है. गोटू कोला, का सेवन करने से रक्त परिसंचरण में सुधार आता है. और ये फूली हुई नसों को विश्राम भी देता है. जिससे कि नसें पुनः अपने वास्तविक अवस्था में आ जाती हैं.
3. मानसिक उलझन ख़त्म करने में
मानसिक उलझन के कई कारण हैं जैसे ज्यादा चिंता करना, बेहोशी, गहरी सोच, थकान आदि. इन स्थितियों के कारण भ्रम या उलझन जैसी स्थित उत्पन्न हो जाती है. गोटू कोला आपके इस मानसिक स्थिति को सुधारने का काम करती है. गोटू कोला मस्तिष्क की कोशिकाओं को पुनर्जीवित करने के साथ-साथ मस्तिष्क में रक्त की आपूर्ति में सुधार करता है. इससे दिमाग में ऑक्सीजन का संचार होता है और उलझन ख़त्म हो जाती है.
4. तनाव कम करने में
तनाव की स्थिति में व्यक्ति के अंदर कई परिवर्तन जैसे चिड़चिड़ापन उत्तेजना, बेचैनी, निराशा, आत्मघाती विचार और आक्रामक व्यवहार होने लगते हैं. ऐसा मस्तिष्क में पित्त उत्तेजना के कारण होता है. ऐसे में आप गोटू कोला के साथ मुक्ता पिष्टी और जटामांसी का प्रयोग करें तो बेहतर परिणाम आता है.
5. बच्चों के लिए
गोटू कोला में पाए जाने वाले तमाम उपयोगी पदार्थों में एक ऐसा यौगिक भी पाया जाता है जो बच्चों के लिए बहुत लाभदायक साबित होता है. इससे बच्चों में ध्यान और सोच समझकर प्रतिक्रिया देने में ऊनकी मदद करता है.
6. नींद के लिए
नींद न आने की बीमारी भी अब बदली हुई जीवन शैली के कारण आम होती जा रही है. गोटू कोला मानसिक ऊर्जा को फिर से स्थापित करके को शिकाओं को पुनर्जीवित करता है. इससे आपकी अनिद्रा दूर होती है. इसके लिए आप 3 ग्राम गोटू कोला पाउडर सोने से पहले एक कप दूध के साथ एक हफ्ते तक लें.
7. मेमोरी लॉस में
मस्तिष्क की कोशिकाओं और एंटी-एमनेशाइक कार्यों पर सुरक्षात्मक प्रभाव पड़ने से मेमोरी लॉस की स्थिति उत्पन्न होती है. गोटू कोला हमारे मस्तिष्क में ऑक्सीडेटिव तनाव तो कम करता ही है साथ में मेमोरी लॉस को भी दूर करता है.
8. फटी एड़ियों के उपचार में
एक भाग गोटू कोला पाउडर के साथ सात भाग मोम या पेट्रोलियम जेली के मिश्रण से बना क्रीम दिन में दो बार फटी एड़ियों पर लगाने से राहत मिलती है. ऐसा आपको 2 से 4 हफ्ते तक करते रहना चाहिए. इसके बाद आपकी एड़ियाँ सामान्य होने लगेंगी.
9. मानसिक थकान मिटाने में
मानसिक थकान की स्थिति में आदमी थोड़ा चिड़चिड़ा हो जाता है. इससे हमारी कार्यक्षमता प्रभावित होती है. ऐसा हमारे मस्तिष्क में न्यूरोट्रांसमीटर के रूप में काम करने वाले डोपामाइन नामक हार्मोन की कमी के कारण होता है. गोटू कोला डोपामाइन के उत्पादन को नियमित करके आपके मानसिक थकान को दूर करता है.
10. घावों को जल्दी भरने में
गोटू कोला के पत्तियों का पाउडर बनाकर त्वचा के घाव पर लगायें. इसके लगाने से घाव वाले क्षेत्र में रक्तसंचार में सुधार होता है. मधुमेह के मरीजों के लिए ये ज्यादा असरदार है. इसे अल्सर वाले घाव या मामूली जली हुई त्वचा पर भी लगाया जा सकता है.
11. बौद्धिक क्षमता को बढ़ाने में
गोटू कोला का 3 ग्राम पीसकर गाय के ताजा दूध में मिलाकर पेस्ट तैयार किया जाता है. इस पेस्ट को सुबह खाली पेट गर्म दूध के साथ लेना होता है. इसके बाद नाश्ता न करके सीधे दोपहर के भोजन में हल्का शाकाहारी भोजन लें. ऐसा लगातार 12 दिन करने पर आपकी बौद्धिक क्षमता में सुधार आता है.
क्या हैं गोटू कोला के नुकसान
- गर्भवती महिलाएं और स्तनपान कराने वाली महिलाएं इसके सेवन से बचें.
- गोटू कोला को अधिक मात्रा में लेने पर झपकी आने की समस्या हो सकती है.
- जहाँ तक संभव हो किसी विशेषज्ञ से सलाह लेने के बाद ही इसे इस्तेमाल करें.
I am married since 10 may 2017, sir when I do sex or matrubtion after I got more pimple on my face cheeks, soldiers,chest. It's pimple being from 3 years.In this time same issue running with me. And also some hole showing on the face. I taken more type of cream but not got better result. If I do use face wash after more pimple turn out. So I want a better suggestions. Help me. It's pimple is very oily and when I push pimple after pus turn our from pimple it's not to be well. Kindly suggest me suggestions as per your experience.
Nose bleeds is a common ailment that can be troublesome and often difficult to control. Definitive cure lies in, firstly proper diagnosis of the disease condition and secondly immediate steps take to control bleeding as an emergency.
1. For children: children are very prone for nose bleed. The most common cause being frequent upper respiratory tract infection followed by frequent nose pricking. Children should also be enquired for any nose trauma. However there may be other systemic causes like bleeding disorders of blood etc that need to be looked upon.
2. Adults: hypertension along with nose trauma seems to be most common cause. Care should be taken to look upon contributory cause like forceful blowing of nose, constipation, chronic cough etc. Systemic diseases like chronic kidney disease, bleeding disorders etc should be investigated.
What to do when a nose bleeds:
Step 1: nose pinching - this is one of the most effective method to control nose bleeding and serve as a first aid. It should continue for at least 20 mins with head in upright posture.
Step 2: nasal drops - 2 drops of oxymetazoline nasal drops (0.05 % for adults. 0.025 % for children) should be instilled in the bleeding nose and then nose pinching should continue.
Step 3: take immediately to emergency hospital
Now after the first aid performed in home or on the way, patient should be rushed to hospital where definitive treatment can be started.
My husband’s sexual dysfunction and its effect on my marriage
- When I got married, we were both in our mid 20s and excited to start our journey together. Everything seemed all new and exciting and I settled into my new home quite soon. My husband, being quite the romantic that he is, always made me feel loved and special with random acts. For a while all was good but I soon started to feel like something was amiss. Our physical relationship was almost non-existent!
- Initially I didn’t pay much attention to it thinking that maybe he wants to wait till we are more comfortable with each other and I was very hesitant to raise the topic myself. Yet, as time passed he didn’t seem to make any advances in that direction. Every time I tried to hint at it he would just seem disinterested. While I knew my husband loved me, I did start to worry why he wasn’t being physically intimate with me.
- I started wondering if it was me that he was not interested sexually in or if i’d done something wrong. The few times we would have sex he would seem distant and the intimacy just wasn’t there. I finally got the guts to talk to him directly about it but he said everything was fine and that he didn’t need more of it.
- In the beginning I started questioning if maybe I was overthinking this and maybe our sex life was fine, but to be honest, it just wasn’t. I didn’t know who to talk to about this without embarrassing my husband, so didn’t say anything for a while. However, one day I was over at my best friend’s place when I couldn’t hold back any longer and finally confided in her about my marriage. I told her that while he always showered me with love and affection, our physical relationship was just not moving forward.
- She was very sympathetic and understanding of my situation and then started talking to me about how common it can be. She told me that maybe he has a low-libido which decreases his sexual desire and that it doesn’t mean i’m the reason. Further, she went on to say that it is quite a common concern among men but is not talked about much as it is generally a source of embarrassment to them. At first, I was relieved to know it wasn’t me but my relief was short-lived. I worried about our future if my husband and I would never have a physically intimate relationship.
- When I voiced my concern, she told me there is nothing to worry and that this can be treated easily. Further, she suggested a herbal supplement, and consultaed Dr. Vikas nagi that she had heard of from someone she knew that helped greatly. I was happy to know that it was completely safe and natural as that was my biggest concern.
- When I went home that evening I gathered my courage and raised this topic with my husband. He admitted that he felt our physical relationship was lacking, but that he just didn’t have the sexual appetite that his peers often bragged about. I spoke to him about Dr. Nagi ayurveda clinic and after confirming that its medicine are completely natural and devoid of side-effects, he decided to try.
- I am so pleased to say that the ayurveda medicine worked well. Soon after he started the tablets, I started noticing slight changes in his behaviour. He started being the one to initiate our physical relations as well as take an interest in sex. He even mentioned that he started noticing a change in his energy levels. Apart from our physical life, these supplements also helped my husband feel better about himself thus helping our overall relationship.
- Sexual dysfunction in any partner can be embarrassing to talk about, but for men it often becomes a matter of pride and ego causing the issue to go unresolved. This can lead to sexual tension and problems in the marriage later on. If your husband is facing this issue, don’t be nervous, but talk to him about it gently. Remind him that it is a common concern faced by many be there with him. Had I not spoken up maybe I would never have known about Dr. Nagi which could have greatly impacted our relationship. Today, i’m relieved to say my husband and I are very much in love and that by addressing this issue, it is only strengthened our bond further.
Sir mere marriage ke 2 month ho gae h. And I had sex with my wife 2-3 mint only. Sir what I do mujhe kuch samajh me nhi aa rha hai.
Ear pain is simply over treated or under treated. Mostly it is treated over the counter using some antibiotic ear drops. But the adverse effects of this treatment, patients don't realize. Then what to do? so if you have ear pain, do a otoscopic examination and then see for any perforation in the ear drum and then treat accordingly. Sometimes a boil in the ear canal may produce ear pain. If a patient is a diabetic, then malignant otitis externa to be kept in mind.
Any festival is the time to celebrate. Yes, even the food you eat. Any occasion should not be feared, felt guilty about or stressed on( as to how we can lose weight or detox ourselves before the celebrations). Instead of focusing on how we may end up bingeing or overeating, why not think how we can ‘be' and ‘continue to be’ on a healthy, sensible eating plan not only before or after the celebrations but during as well. Diwali is the time to give, share and celebrate that giving and sharing, so what's more better than giving your body the nourishment it needs and it will in return share health with you.
Here are some healthy eating tips you can celebrate with-
1. Don't try to go on some fast or detox or weight loss, crash diet in preparation for Diwali. Know that the moment you go off it or let go- it will just be down hill all the way with your weight going up for sure. Instead, stay on a sustainable diet or eating plan and you can enjoy your Diwali meals in the right amount and portion. Then eating the karanji for a snack will not push the scales.
2. Avoid eating out of any emotion, be it guilt, vengeance or too much freedom. This means any celebration should not make you guilty nor should you consider it a time where you can allow yourself to eat like there's no tomorrow and it's also not to overeat because you are justifying all the pre Diwali restrictions. A good diet followed before Diwali will ensure that you eat without guilt, within the right amount and enjoy it.
3. Exercise is good not only before or after but also during Diwali. If you are not hitting the gym, it's okay. At least try and manage 30 minutes of stretching, yoga or walking at home. This will prepare your body to avoid any disruptions to the digestive process.
4. Avoid staying empty stomach especially on waking up. A fruit or dry fruits are a good option to wake up on. This helps to prepare the body to digest the Diwali foods you intend to have.
5. Avoid the fat- free, low fat, low cholesterol versions of any food. These labels make you believe they are healthy and okay to beinge on. Instead eat the sweets or snacks made in the traditional way, preferably at home/home made, which will make you eat it in a more portioned manner with the benefits of the natural nutrition of the foods.
6. Don't leave home on an empty stomach when visiting family or friends. This way you won't be ravenously hungry and you won't end up clearing the entire plate of sweets or snacks served to you.
7. Try to eat smaller portions of a sweet or a snack and distribute it throughout the day. So, have the halwa or laddoo in the evening at snack time, rather than nibbling on it through the day. This will help you stay full and not keep craving for the sweet throughout the day.
8. If you plan to have a late night party, try to have a small light meal before you leave for the party. You can then later have small amount of the meal at the party. This way you break up your dinner into two parts, thereby avoiding overeating late into the night.
9. Avoid alcohol on an empty stomach. Eat your dinner after the drink.
10. Stay hydrated throughout the day. Including lime water or jeera water is helpful for digestion as well as avoid the bloating and acidity.
Remember, if you have prepared your body to eat right and sensibly as well as stay active way before any occasion- you can enjoy the festivities without the guilt and stress of eating.