Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for ANUVAAVH ENTERPRISESYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
When I am 6 years old I have accident with a tractor .my liver nerves are broken .i get fit in 5 years. My age is 16 years and 6 months (15-1-2001. My height is not increasing. My height is 5 feet 2 inches. Please help me.
Hello doctor, my girlfriend has taken 13-15. I pills from past 2 year's will that cause her any serious problem in future? Last month she went for periods twice in the same month. And after that second time within a week she again started to bleed (period again). What does this mean, it's not at all normal? Can you pls tell me what's going on we both r scared.
Hi all I am 30 years old married person last two three months I am suffering from less sleep because when I tried to sleep suddenly my legs getting like vibrant and child then my eyes get opened after I could not have sleep, pls let me know what is it? What prescribes should I take?
Having blood pressure 144/94 pulse 94 Age 63, feeling numbness and sudden cold and hot feeling having acute gastric problem. Kindly advise.
Diabetes is a group of metabolic disorder in which the blood glucose level remains persistently high and requires lifelong medications, diet control and several other factors to maintain it in the normal level. Person having diabetes commonly end up with a serious complication called as ‘diabetic neuropathy’. It is also referred as peripheral neuropathy in which the peripheral nerves which are responsible for caring the impulse towards and away from the brain get affected. The symptoms may vary depending upon the type of nerve that gets affected but most commonly people may experience pain, numbness and tingling sensation over the arms and lower extremities.
The most important thing to be done in curing diabetic neuropathy is to maintain the blood sugar level to normal always with proper medication, diet and adequate physical exercises. Ayurveda uses few precious herbs to cure diabetic neuropathy, which are identified by our ancestors before many decades. Some of the herbs are:
- Ashwagandha which is also referred as Indian Ginseng is the best herb which has many medicinal effects and mainly used for ailing the disorders of nervous system. This herb acts on the nerves and also improves the strength and physical stamina. It also used for relieving the pain over the calf muscles, loss of weight because of diabetes, neuropathy, stress, frequent urination and nerve exhaustions.
- Manjishtha is an herb used in Ayurveda as a treatment for several diabetic complications. It treats not diabetic neuropathy, but also cures diabetic nephropathy and retinopathy. It acts as a best remedy for several chronic infections and inflammations. It has been noted that it has a calming effect on the nervous system thus it can also be used for the treatment of epilepsy.
Ayurvedic treatment for diabetic neuropathy
- Abhyangam, in which the whole body is massaged gently with the medicated oil to improve the circulation of blood, causes nerve stimulation effect and also relieves stress. They concentrate mainly on the foot (Padabhyanga) which is commonly affected in neuropathy.
- Sirodhara deep relaxation and revitalisation of the central nervous system which is found to get affected in neuropathy.
- Ksheeradhoomam, it is a process done for the problems of nervous system and other neck problems by applying special type of medicated steaming.
Hi For height Increment is Ayurvedic medicine useful as om sai ayurveda is coming 100 percent guaranteed result.
Hello doctor please help me. I know I am a gay my behaviour will all like girls only. But I am repeatedly telling myself as I am different from everyone and why god punished me like this and these all thoughts make me numb and sick and I am presently working also and these thoughts are coming and I can not concentrate on work. My mom and dad also very good and supportive but one thing is am getting emotional too much these days I am 30 year old male. Now tell me being gay in a society is a shame thing I am very depressed these days now showing psychiatrist. Doctor gave me venlift od 150 mg tablet but also concentrating in job well. And I did not told my sexual orientation to the doctor bcz its so awkward feeling to tell me. So please tell me doctor is being gay is shameful in society?
Doctor I have bacterial infection in my throat. I have been eating Azee500 for last 2 days the whiteness of the blotch on the tonsil keeps on disappearing and coming back. The pain os reducing daily but. Also it feels as if the tonsil is rough (I mean while swallowing not that it has become dry). Could I have tonsil stones. Is it cancer?
Dear Lybrate Doctors, health conscious people, if you mention, in what form such foods are best. Peanuts can be taken in various forms like roasted, fried, boiled, salted, peanut chutney, peanuts added in various goods etc. Hence please advise/add the way such foods give best medicinal/nutritional benefits in which form.
My right hand palm is feeling sensation. I can not lift anything properly. Suddenly one day during work it got stretched. After using moov and massage also its not well. What could happen? What should I do? Medicine or orthopaedic doctor is recommended?
How to check my liver health. I have irregular and incomplete bowel movement. Some days I feel very bloat. I not having any stamina. I have read about toxic colon. Whether incomplete bowel though I go regularly (but I feel major lies inside )can cause toxic colon. I also have liver spots on my back. Does this affect my liver. If so, how can I check my liver health in home without going to clinic. Some days I am not feeling hungry and doesn't like to eat. Can toxic colon cause liver spots on my back. How can clean my colon.
Hi doc, I am 18 years old my problem is that my height is very short (148 cms) than my genes. Presently my hair fall level is increased and my neck is bent and it looks like a giraffe neck. My mind is always in the sleepy mood all the day. My relative said that it is a thyroid problem. Is it right. If it is right what are the precautions may I take. Please help me doctor .
I am 31 years old. Mother of two. I have been facing the issue of earwax a lot .every time it happens I put waxolve. After using for few days I find my ears fine. Until it starts again. This time it has been little longer. I am tired of using waxxolve. This issue is there since my childhood.
Think you may be constipated? For somewhere in the range of, a bowel development each other day is totally ordinary (however, Ayurveda would at present prescribe a few methodologies to expand consistency). For others, only one day without a bowel development is a certain indication of clogging. Likewise with most things in Ayurveda, the setting of every person (and his or her experience of the circumstance) is significantly more critical than any one-size-fits-all meaning of what is healthy or typical.
The Ayurvedic Perspective
As indicated by Ayurveda, blockage happens when vata's cool and dry qualities irritate the colon, repressing its appropriate working. The remedy is to include warmth, oil, and hydration to the framework with a specific end goal to counter the overabundance vata. The accompanying procedures particularly counter vata's cool and dry qualities and can be exceptionally useful in supporting the arrival of ordinary bowel movements.
- Drink Lots of Warm or Hot Water and Herbal Tea: Drink no less than 80 ounce of water or natural tea every day. Warm and hot liquids are best since they adjust vata's frosty quality. It's additionally imperative to drink the larger part of these liquids far from dinner, no less than 20 minutes prior, or 1 hour in the wake of eating.
- Expand the Quantity of Organic Oils in Your Diet: Top notch oils grease up the tissues so that a fitting measure of oil or fat can stay in the stool. While most oils are for the most part steady, the best oils for vata are sesame oil, ghee and olive oil.
- Eat Plenty of Fruit: Natural product is hydrating, sinewy and for the most part assuaging to vata. Particularly strong decisions incorporate ready bananas, peeled apples, drenched raisins, doused prunes, and peaches. Be certain to eat the organic product no less than one hour before or after different sustenance and bite them altogether to get the most extreme advantage.
- Drink Some Fruit Juice: Pineapple squeeze and prune juice are especially viable at moving abundance vata in the colon. It is likewise fine to warm or weaken natural product juices with water. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.