Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta PYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sangeeta Patel to be very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and caring. Maybe if that. Thanks doctor
Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Dr Sangeeta Patel. From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair fall. The overall cleanliness in the sai clinic was amazing. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Dr Sangeeta Patel has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to Dr Sangeeta Patel perfect advice.
From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of depressionThe overall atmosphere in the sai clinic is very soothing. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. A friend of mine referred to Sangeeta Patel. Sangeeta Patel is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. I am so much benefitted with hertreatment, that i am perfectly fine now. The entire sai clinic is very nicely designed.
No matter how critical be the situation, Dr Sangeeta Patel is always very calm. The waiting area in the sai clinic is very comfortable for elderly patients. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. Then I consulted Dr Sangeeta Patel. Thanks to her I am totally satisfied with the results. I feel strange that I am suffering from hair loss. In order to diagnose my problem completely she asked me a number of questions. The staff was very attentive to my needs.
I was diagnosed with irregular periods.Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Sangeeta Patel. She ensures that she listens to her patients. So many doctors I consulted, but her treatment was the best. Sangeeta Patel has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the sai clinic.
I was suffering from major hairfall and baldness since last one year. I consulted many doctors to reduce the falling hairs. My hair stopped falling but after when I stopped taking medicines, it started falling again. So I atlast preffered consulting dr Sangeeta Patel. she diagosed the problem really well. she tried her best to find out the major cause of hairfall and accordingly she provided the medicines. the medication helped me alot to recover.
Frankly speaking i have bought a course called PENIS ENLARGEMENT of 3 months. With least expected i have started the course and now after 1 month completed , i have noted these improvements in my life. 1. QUICK ERECTION started amazingly. 2. GIRTH gain little bit. 3. End of penis becoming hard and hard. Thanks for Dr. Sangeeta P for such a loving and caring treatment. She is very cooperative and i suggest all to try her medicine for the best.
Due to my problem my daily activities were suffering the solution to my problem was only circumcision. the entire sai clinic in malgaon is very nicely designed. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. she is very patient with all her patients. Sangeeta Patel certainly knows the in and out of her speciality. During the complete post circumcision healing treatment program she always supported and motivated me.
As someone I knew, consulted Dr Sangeeta Patel and they referred us as I was suffering from high cholestrol level .Thanks to her , I am much better now. Earlier my cholesterol level was too high so I was not able to cope up with it. But after getting Hypercholesterolemia Treatment from her, I am perfectly fine now. So many doctors I consulted, but her treatment was the best. The overall atmosphere in the sai clinic is very soothing.
Even though Dr Sangeeta Patel is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. Sangeeta Patel certainly knows the in and out of her speciality. The overall atmosphere in the sai clinic is very soothing. she gave me a treatment for my problem of no periods.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of male sexual problems. I consulted Dr Sangeeta .She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. She has a brod knowledge in the field of ayurveda and is capable in handling maximum types of cases. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the sai clinic.
Dr. Sangeeta P provides answers that are knowledgeable. Periods are generally regular and happen in proper cycles.. but last year skipped a month in between. . And then they were normal before this..
Dr. Sangeeta P provides answers that are knowledgeable. Plz doctor explain me how much quantity i take of ashavganda shatavri , gokhshura and safed musli in a day at one time . Plz help
Dr. Sangeeta P provides answers that are caring and very helpful. The answered provide by Dr. sangeeta P is very helpful + very caring and it helps me lot. Thanks Dr Sangeeta P
Doctor sangeeta answered my questions very well, I had problems related to my testis which she answered were very helpful and what care should be taken for it's health.
Dr. Sangeeta P provides answers that are caring. Very caring and life saving advice, i really appreciate Dr. Sangeeta P
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sangeeta Patel to be very helpful. Hi! Can you give name of the oil please?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sangeeta P to be knowledgeable and sensible. Thank you doctor for the help
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sangeeta Patel to be very helpful. happy with the consultation
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sangeeta P to be very helpful. Thank you for this. Great app.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sangeeta Patel to be very helpful. Tnku so much
Dr. Sangeeta Patel provides answers that are thorough. Good information thank you madam
Testosterone is the most important hormone that drives most of the male characteristics from their physique, stamina, energy, vigor, voice, to sexual performance. Higher the testosterone level, greater the masculine characteristics. It is no wonder then that most men want more testosterone flowing in their system. There are simple ways to increase testosterone flowing in your system; read on to know more.
- Eat more fat: While staying away from fat is the most common thing to do when body building, remember that testosterone is mainly made of cholesterol. So, a diet rich in fat directly translates to more testosterone. Mono-saturated and saturated fats are proven to be extremely beneficial for good testosterone production. Red meat, eggs, coconut oil, dark chocolate, cheese, peanut butter, fish, avocados, almonds, olive oil are all proven to be highly beneficial in improving testosterone levels.
- Include ingredients for testosterone: Include foods that are rich in zinc, vitamin D, D-aspartic acid, Di-indolyl-methane (DIM). Foods rich in zinc promote higher levels of testosterone production and so are advisable. Vitamin D is the most important vitamin in the production and availability of free testosterone in the body and is highly recommended for people wanting to have higher testosterone levels. D-aspartic acid is an amino acid that is essential for proper functioning of the neurotransmitters that control testosterone synthesis and release into the system.
- Modified gym routine: Contrary to what most people may think, long hours in the gym does not help you stay in better shape. Regular, drawn-out workouts with long rest periods and too many exercises aimed at building endurance are not necessarily good for testosterone levels. Optimal duration is about an hour, after which cortisol levels (stress hormones) go up and testosterone levels go down. Shorter rest periods between sets are also shown to be more effective. Also, there are specific exercises and workouts which are aimed at improving the testosterone levels. These workouts could be aimed at the legs, arms, back, chest, or shoulders. These moderate to high-intensity protocols stress large muscle masses, which stimulate testosterone production.
- Beat the stress: None of our lives are free of stress, but the trick lies in managing them well. Whether you have physical or mental stress, try and work on reducing it, by meditation, music, or any relaxation technique that works for you. Even cardio exercises, if not overdone, are a good way to relax. Try not to fatigue yourself during your workout. Have a well-balanced meal and a good sleep to manage stress better.
Talk to your instructor to know more about ways to improve testosterone production. Higher levels of testosterone take the quality of life to a different level.
It has been espoused in common knowledge that when you have inttercourse with your partner, it makes both of you feel happier, satisfied and contented. This helps bring you closer to each other and results in a stronger and better relationship. Sexual activities have a direct connection to your psychological well-being. However, the number of times you have sex isn’t as important as the quality of the time you spend with your partner.
Stressed out on sex!
Due to modern lifestyle and stress, young couples are increasingly finding it difficult to hit the bed together, thus putting sex on the backburner. Research states most young couples now consider sex as secondary, mechanical and monotonous, which can be kept for a later time. But that is not the sign of normalcy. You don’t need to do it daily, but 2 or 3 times a week is beneficial for a healthy body, mind, and relationship.
Some of the benefits of having regular sex
- Sex releases endorphins hormone which reduces stress and also lets you experience euphoria. This makes you feel satisfied and happy during the act and in general with your life.
- It is directly related to promoting attractiveness. During sexual intercourse, the body releases pheromones which make you look more attractive to other people.
- If you experience orgasms during the activity, you are most likely to have an enhanced life span due to the promotion of better circulation within the body.
- Sex acts as an excellent pain reliever due to the release of endorphins.
- Sex also helps you to have better control of your bladder by working out the muscles during an orgasm.
- It has also been shown to lower the risk of prostate cancer in men.
How much is too much?
These are just a few of the reasons sexologists and health care experts advise you to have intercourse often, at least twice weekly. You don’t need to do it regularly, as over indulgence will have negative effects too. It could also signal the start of problems with sexual addiction. Some of the negative effects of too much sex could be:
- It will lead to a detrimental effect on your sexual activity. You will find it difficult to get aroused often.
- You experience cramps on your body.
- You can experience difficulties in your bowel and urinary functions.
- You would be constantly distracted by the thoughts of sex which could lead to sex addiction.
It is best to stay within a limit, have fun with your partner twice or thrice a week and enjoy the health and psychological benefits of this natural marvel.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have no any problem I went for medical fitness test. Doctors have told me that you have 7 mm stone in your right kidney. Then I went for CT IVP. In CT IVP there is no radio dense calculus is seen. 15.2×14. 6 mm sized cortical cyst is seen in the mid pole of kidney. Both adrenal glands are normal. Both kidney are normal size, shape and architecture. They show normal contrast uptake and excretion. The cortical medullary pattern appears normal. No evidence of hydronephrosis. Peri renal spaces and pera renal fascias appear normal. No radio dense calculus is seen. Both ureters are normal in course, calibre and wall thickness. IMPRESSION: *Left simple cortical renal cyst. *Right? Partial PUJ Obstruction/extra renal pelvis (more likely, a normal variant) *Mild splenomegaly. *Faecal loaded colon. Please advice me this CT IVP report tells normal or not. Right now my health is good. I have no any medical problem. This test is required only for medical fitness test.
In last few months I have put on lot of weight which has gone up from 69 to 75 kgs especially around belly. I am a pure vegetarian and have my dinner latest by 7 pm. I do indulge in sweets and spicy food but not on regular basis. I really want to have my weight come down to 70 in 8 weeks. Dats what my target. Help me in achieving it.
Before some time I had itching problem I used Luliconazole lotion, now I am not facing itching problem but black circle are left at that place what should I do?
I am 23 old. I have paining in upper stomach only at night but it will go when I going to toilet. What is the reason for this.
I am depressed and feel so frustrated so many times even think of killing myself. I'm unable to sleep I don't even remember that from how many days I have not slept well. Please suggest me something.
Hi, I ja have started putting on lot on my weight. I need loose it by 5 kgs. How to proceed with effective results? Please guide.
Caught in the mundane chores and uniformity of daily pressures, your love life may suffer quite badly. All couples come to a point where one or both of them are either not interested in physical love anymore or too tired to get frisky. This can affect both life not only physically but also emotionally. Even if you have sex, it becomes dull, boring and unpleasant.
Getting the spark back!
Problems with a dull sex life do not have to mean a complete removal of sex from your relationship. Bringing your sex life on track might take a while, but can be quite easily achieved. Understanding yourself, knowing what gives you pleasure and sharing a romantic relationship with your partner are the key elements of a happy and satisfying sexual life. Some of the tips to get the spark back in your sex life are as follows:
- Communicate: Communication is the key to resolving all problems. Many couples feel afraid to talk about sexual issues, but this should not be the case. Talk to your partner about why you are feeling disinterested. Discuss if you are going through a difficult physical transition such as menopause or other physical ailments. It is better to tell the truth and not let your partner just assume that you may not be attracted towards him or her. Be honest if you are failing to have an orgasm. Proper communication is the first step in trying to resolve a problem.
- Educate yourself: In today’s world, finding a solution to sexual problems is no big issue as you can always look up to the internet for information. Go through books, magazines or other items available which will give a clear explanation to all your queries. Create a comfortable, quiet and interference free atmosphere. Age is also a factor that might lead to reduced libido but creating romantic settings might help in bringing the passion back.
- Keep away from blame and criticism: Try not to introduce any issue which might lead to a big fight. Criticizing at this point of time should also be avoided as it can flare up into an argument.
- Be stress free: Try and keep all the work problems away while you are with your partner. Lighten up and focus on your partner and the total experience rather than only aiming to fulfil a goal. Maintaining a stress free attitude helps in makings sex more enjoyable.
- Relax and be flexible: Relaxing helps you feeling more focussed and enhances your sexual energy. Flexibility to your partners needs only makes them more attracted and aroused by you. Thus physical and emotional flexibility can help in bringing back the spark into your sex life.
- Good health: Your physical and emotional health also affects your sex life. Reducing the intake of alcohol, abstaining from smoke, eating healthy and adequate exercise and meditating to calm your mind helps immensely to maintain a good shape and in turn happy sexual life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!