Doctor in Murali clinic&diabetology centre
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Murali clinic&diabetology centreYour feedback matters!
Chest pain may be caused by multiple problems within the body and while being a problem in itself, may also be a symptom of a bigger underlying problem. Chest pain may be caused by anything from simple chest congestion due to a cold to something far more serious such as the onset of a heart attack. While it is important that life style changes be made to prevent major issues, homeopathy can provide relief for many symptoms till extensive medical steps are taken to correct the problem.
Some causes of chest pain
- Onset of a heart attack
- Weakness of the arteries
- Weakness of the heart muscle
- Chest congestion or cold
Symptoms associated with chest pain
- Stable angina – Vice like constriction or choking, pain may be spread to right or left arm or both, dyspnoea before pain.
- Unstable angina – Chest pain occurs at rest.
- Pericarditis – Pain radiates to the left side of the shoulder which gets worse by lying in a flat position.
- Pneumothorax – Severe chest pain along with shortness of breath, cyanosis, restlessness and collapse.
- Pneumonia – Sharp pain which, gets worse by taking deep breath and coughing.
- Pulmonary embolism – Short rapid breathing, sharp pain in middle of the chest that is worse by deep breathing.
- Gastroesophagial reflux disease – Difficult painful swallowing, pain in the middle of chest which, extends to neck, back and shoulders.
- Myocardial – Vomiting, dyspnoea features of shock, profuse sweating, fever, low blood pressure, pulse small rapid and irregular
Homeopathic remedies for various kinds of chest pain
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which a patient is suffering.
The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat chest pain, but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility of the patient. For this patient’s current symptoms, past medical history and family history are taken into account. There are many homeopathic remedies which cover the symptoms of chest pain and can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the pain. For individualized remedy selection and treatment of chest pain, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. In medical emergencies like myocardial infarction and pulmonary embolism, immediate hospitalization is usually required. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A thing such as erectile dysfunction can really kill a man’s self-confidence and easily cause further damage by ruining his relationship with his partner. So, is it not important to get treated for this in a really effective way? Well, the good news is that homeopathy has an answer to the problem.
The issue of erectile dysfunction is quite prevalent, as about 20% of men are affected by it. Many remain embarrassed and as a result, shy away from going for any kind of treatment. Homeopathic medication seeks to improve a person’s health in a comprehensive manner and this is no different in the case of erectile dysfunction.
The reason why a man has erectile dysfunction may be due to a variety of factors, so depending on what kind of lifestyle the patient is leading or what type of person the patient is, homeopathy provides a remedy accordingly. For example, for a man who has been under stress, but is a go-getter and has been living the high life in terms of a lot of alcohol consumption, along with tobacco and the like, Nux Vomica is the medicine which should be taken.
On the other hand, if age has not been kind to a man and has caused him to become impotent, then the best medicine from the vast field of homeopathy happens to be Lycopodium. After treatment with this medicine, perhaps the man himself will believe that he is getting better with age!
In quite a few cases, impotence is caused by a bout of depression or a lack of self-worth affecting the person. In such a case, the best thing that the homeopathic doctor can do for his or her patient is to provide him with Kali Brom, which is sure to do the patient a whole lot of good and allow him to enjoy life in a more comprehensive manner!
Too much of a good thing is a bad thing and this is very true in the case of tobacco, which destroys the body on many levels. Caladium is great to use for erectile dysfunction due to tobacco use.
While homeopathy does have the ability to radically change the quality of life of a person, in the case of impotence, it is important that the patient stays away from consuming alcohol and tobacco over the course of treatment and makes a strong effort to lead a healthier life. After all, high blood pressure and diabetes are known to be some of the major causes of impotence. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Being affected with bipolar disorder can not only strain any relationship but also disrupt different aspects of family life. The mood swings stemming from bipolar disorder tend to occur spontaneously without any particular reason. The effects too can be detrimental. Below are some of the best ways one can cope with the impact of a bipolar disorder:
- Looking for patterns and signs: You should keep a watch for signs that indicate that you may be entering an episode of mania or depression. Along with a shift in the mood, one should look out for any changes in sleep patterns. It is also essential to keep a track of alcohol or drug usage, energy levels, level of concentration and self-confidence. Since stress is considered a major trigger of bipolar disorder, you should try to simplify life by staying away from any triggers of stress. You may also ask your family and friends to share responsibilities in case your job is too stressful.
- Keeping an organized and regular schedule: Sticking to a regular and organized routine can help in controlling mood swings and symptoms of bipolar disorder. People with bipolar disorders generally don’t deal well with a lot of changes. Regardless of whether one does errands or work irregularly, it is important to sleep and wake up at a particular time. Also, practising healthy sleeping habits and relax before bed by listening to music, reading books and taking a warm bath is recommended. Make sure that you don’t watch thrilling television shows, surf the internet, or play video games since these habits can worsen the mood swings.
- Getting regular exercise: Studies show that regular physical exercise can go a long way in improving your mood. You can start by taking a slow walk around your neighbourhood and can gradually increase the intensity of your workouts.
- Avoiding alcohol and other drugs: Not just alcohol, caffeine is also a strong stimulant which can make you stay wide awake at night and trigger manic episodes. It is also advised to cut back on soda and other sugary drinks, particularly at night. Alcohol, as well as other drugs, can also affect the impact of the medication which, in turn, can trigger mood swings.
- Writing down your feelings: Keeping a journal of the day to day life, stressors and other problems that you may have encountered through the day can be of help. With the passage of time, you will be able to identify the patterns that emerge as triggers which in turn can help you prepare yourself and manage the mood swings better.
These small lifestyle changes and coping strategies can aid in dealing with bipolar disorder effectually. Visiting a specialist can help you get an insight into the exact condition and assist in the management of the triggers. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
During sex my penis is hard it is ok, without any medicine I can do sex 5-6 time but my ejection is very early due to that my partner is not satisfied.
Trichomoniasis is an infection that is caused by a parasite and is transmitted sexually. This disorder is characterized by symptoms of itching in the genitalia, smelly discharge from the vagina and pain while urinating. This disorder may also result in premature birth in case of pregnant women.
The symptoms of this disorder are:
1. Redness around the genitals, which may cause intense itching
2. You may experience pain during sexual intercourse and urination
3. A smelly colored vaginal discharge
4. You may experience discharge from the penis
5. A burning sensation during ejaculation and urination
6. A constant feeling of irritation in the penis
Causes behind it
The disorder is caused by a parasite known as Trichomonas vaginalis. Certain factors increase your chances of contracting this disorder; them being:
1. Engaging in unprotected sexual intercourse
2. If you have had an episode of Trichomoniasis
3. If you have been affected by STI/STDs before
4. Having multiple sex partners can certainly augment its chances
There are certain preventive measures that you can adopt to prevent this infection.
Avoid sexual intercourse till the time you are fully treated.
Use latex condoms inorder to avoid transfering the disease to your partner.
It also tends to cause an early rupture of the membranes in pregnant women; resulting in premature delivery.
Alchol can it affect your intimacy level with your partner, yes! But with this you might be wondering how can that be possible when you actually sustain yourself for long, maybe longer than you should be. It is probably the “whiskey penis”. Alcohol may give you a sense of elation at one point of time, but it is essentially a nervous depressant. The over consumption of alcohol mainly has a reduced effect on sensitivity for both men and women.
How alcohol affects sex life in men: The effect of alcohol on the sex life of men is immense. In most cases, chronic and acute cases of alcohol consumption have shown to reduce the production of testosterone in men. Since testosterone is the hormone that results in the increase in libido in men, the effects of alcohol really reduce the performance in men. It has shown to reduce pleasurability and it can also reduce the intensity of orgasms. Sometimes, it can cause difficulty in ejaculation or delayed ejaculation.
How alcohol affects sex life in women: Alcohol can have a very mixed effect on women in general. While it can increase sexual arousal and desire, it can also result in low sensitivity. Women have a higher percentage of fat as compared to water in their bodies, this means that alcohol has a more profound effect on their bodies as compared to that in men. Their bodies also take longer to process and eliminate the alcohol. While some women report a heightened sense of sexual arousal and an increase in the duration of the orgasm, a large number of women also complain of lesser lubrication.
Alcohol also has a psychological effect; that is the loss of inhibition that may help in developing carnal instincts when intoxicated. This psychological effect may have a more profound effect than the physiological effects as a result of which women might claim that alcohol does indeed help in better sex.
A study by the Journal of Sexual Medicine revealed that men with more than ordinary masturbation habits may develop sexual problems. These habits are defined by techniques that cannot be replicated by the partner’s hand, mouth or vagina. These men were advised by sex therapists to maintain sexual abstinence and, then, to replace old preferences and practices with new ones. This had a positive effect on their sexual performance. The men reported greater satisfaction during sex with their partners and decrease in sexual dysfunction.
Excess ejaculation can have the same hindering effect on sexual performance. When a man is addicted to erection and ejaculation in a particular way, his time with his partner can be effected negatively because of performance pressure that she may find herself facing. In such cases, refraining from masturbation is advised to be an easy solution.
Generally, excessive masturbation may also reduce the desire to have sex. In this situation, as well, refrain and control to have been so far identified as a way to improve performance and satisfaction. If that doesn’t help, however, it is likely that emotional issues such as anger, anxiety or stress are the causes.
There is no clearly-proven, direct effect that masturbation seems to have on sexual performance. It may be preferable, though, to save one’s desires for interaction with one’s partner as that increases drive and passion. But, this is also dependent on an individual’s libido. If masturbation leads to no loss of physical interest in the partner, then there is no supposed limit for solo rides!
In spite of adequate sunshine throughout the year, deficiency of Vitamin D has become common in India. And, a deficiency in Vitamin D is believed to be a risk factor for developing type 2 diabetes.
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin which performs various vital functions such as keeping up the health of bones and joints and assisting the immune system of the body. It plays a critical role in the metabolism of calcium, and the lack of this vitamin can lead to a series of diseases such as cancer, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular complications.
How is Vitamin D related to diabetes?
Vitamin D aids in improving the body's sensitivity to insulin, which is a hormone meant for regulating blood sugar levels. Thus, this vitamin can reduce the risk of insulin resistance which is often considered a warning sign of type 2 diabetes.
Some experts believe that Vitamin D can regulate the production of insulin in the pancreas. Moreover, it has other health benefits too that can have an impact on the regulation of blood sugar levels. Some of the benefits include:
- Assisting weight loss- One of the major risk factors for diabetes is obesity. Many studies indicate that having adequate levels of Vitamin D can help in reducing the parathyroid hormone levels, which can promote weight loss and reduce the risk of obesity.
- Regulating appetite- Vitamin D can raise the level of hormone Leptin, which is responsible for controlling the fat storage in the body. It helps in triggering the sensation of satiety which would make you eat less thereby lowering hunger levels.
- Reducing fat around the visceral organs- When there are adequate levels of Vitamin D, it can help in lowering the levels of cortisol which is a stress hormone produced by the adrenal glands. This hormone is responsible for performing many important functions including regulating blood pressure. When the cortisol level is under control, it helps in reducing the abdominal or visceral fat which is detrimental to health and has an adverse effect on type 2 diabetes.
Where can you get vitamin D from?
Vitamin D is found in some food items such as healthy fats and sea fish. It is also produced by the body when our skin comes in contact with the UV-B rays of the sun as the cholesterol derivative is converted into Vitamin D. You will be surprised to know that every cell and tissue present in the body acts as a Vitamin D protein receptor.
There are two forms of Vitamin D- Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3. D3 is synthesized by the human body when the sun rays fall on the skin. This form is 300% more potent than D2, which is the plant-synthesized form that is available as supplements.
If you are at risk of vitamin D deficiency, better bask in the sun for 10 - 15 minutes every day, or start taking supplements as advised by your doctor.