Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Kochi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Anwar Sadath K MYour feedback matters!
I am 37 years old women. I have vaginal itching just after periods. It is not my usual problem. So I have thought that it is because of my new sanitary pad. I have itching past one week. Could you suggest any medicines? Thank you.
Mujhe jayda chakker aate hain yahi 1-2 manth main mujhe kiya karna chahiye jisase main in problams se chhutkara pa sakun.
I have been suffering from psoriasis flares for a long time. Without any respite. Age 30 yrs, female. In family Father has history of eczema.
I cant sleep for last 3 days for because of work and my body is paining. what should I do? Please help me.
I'm having white hairs. I go for long distances. So how should I over come by this white hairs and stress and late nights sleep too. Any remedies for this problem.
Lybrate | Dr Jaya Sharma speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I Got Septic On My Bump, The Doctor Opened And Cleared It, I want clear my pain and injury, so please give me a suggestion for it please.
I am 61 years diabetic DM2 using okamet 500 mg metformin and half daonil twice daily since 45 days after reducing daonil full twice daily to control FBs. And Pbs. I am taking COSART H and Selekone xl 50 against cardace 10 mg I was taking with selekone xl 50 earlier. Please advise any bad effects will come in long usage.
Sir my mother have heavy headache or migraine and no any medicine work on it and it is stay even 4 days in a month please tell me the solutions regarding it.
Everyone of us want long, gorgeous hair , dont we? Having good hair depends on many factors such as heredity,maintaining health of your hair and also nutrition. Yes nutrition does play a major role in growing long hair, what is inside is outside.
Let me share with you some of natures bounty which surely will help you accelerate hair growth and make your dream of lusciously long hair true.
- Spinach: Spinach is a great source of iron, vitamin A and C and protein. Iron deficiency is the main cause of hair fall and spinach is not only iron-rich, it also contains sebum which acts as a natural conditioner for hair. It also provides us with omega-3 acid, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron. These help in maintaining a healthy scalp and lustrous hair.
- Carrots and Sweet Potatoes: Sneak carrots in your diet for those long and lustrous locks. Carrots and sweet potatoes contain beta -carotene that also improves hair growth A deficiency of vitamin A may lead to dry and itchy scalp.
- Eggs and Dairy Products: Milk, yogurt, cheese, eggs etc. are loaded with essential nutrients such as proteins, Vitamin B12, iron, zinc and Omega 6 fatty acids. Dairy products are also a great source of biotin (Vitamin B7) that is known to fight hair loss.
- Oats: Include a big bowl of oats in your morning meal to bid goodbye to hair fall. Oats are rich in fibre, zinc, iron, omega-6 fatty acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) that stimulate hair growth and will make your hair thick and healthy.
- Walnuts: Add walnuts to your diet to prevent hair loss. It is the only known nut to contain biotin, B vitamins (B1, B6 and B9), Vitamin E, plenty of protein and magnesium, all of which strengthen hair cuticles and nourish the scalp
- Lentils: Lentils are loaded with protein, iron, zinc, and biotin. Besides this, lentils are full of folic acid which is necessary for restoring the health of red blood cells that supply skin and scalp with the much-needed oxygen.
- Strawberry: Strawberries contain high levels of silica. Silica is a trace mineral vital for hair strength and hair growth. Other silica rich foods include rice, oats, onion, cabbage, cucumber and cauliflower.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is packed with Vitamin B5 and Vitamin D that are known to promote hair follicle health. Alternatively, you can also use yogurt to make a hair mask every once in a while.
- Foods rich in Vitamin-C: Vitamin C supports the absorption of iron in our body, the deficiency of which may lead to hair loss. Vitamin C is also known for its antioxidant properties which reduces the damage caused by free radicals that may make your hair brittle and weak. Add fruits like oranges, papaya, blueberries, lime and kiwi to your diet. Vitamin C also helps in the production of an essential protein called collagen which strengthens blood vessels that supports the hair shafts.
Try to include all the above foods rich in nutrients in your daily lifestyle, they help in curbing hairfall and improving overall health of your hair.