Doctors for Tooth Discoloration in Perumpilly, Kochi
ratings and reviews)
Tooth discoloration is a common problem that happens with age and also due to poor oral hygiene and wrong food habits. Here one notices a shift in the colour of the enamel of the teeth from white to creamish and also brownish in some cases. In fact there are evident brown stains and prominent discolouration in the front teeth that gives a rather unhygienic appearance.
HOW IS TOOTH DISCOLORATION DIAGNOSED?
Diagnosis of the Tooth Discoloration is done by a dentist who checks for loss of enamel and also observes the teeth for other damage.
HOW IS TOOTH DISCOLORATION TREATED?
Treatment options to whiten teeth can vary depending on the cause of the discoloration and may include:
• Using proper tooth brushing and flossing techniques
• Avoidance of the foods and beverages that cause stains
• Using over-the-counter whitening agents
• In-home whitening agents purchased from the dentist
• In-office whitening procedures
DID YOU KNOW?
That you can prevent Tooth Discoloration by following a disciplined lifestyle?