Sorry, your search did not match any doctors. Here are some other doctors that we have hand
picked for you!
Show Doctors near me
That's all we have from Pavaratty, Kochi. Here are some top doctors from nearby cities
Doctors for Slip Disc in Pavaratty, Kochi
ratings and reviews)
Slip Disc or herniated disk is a condition in which the soft inner portion of the dusk protrudes through the outer ring. Slip Disc is a common problem faced by older adults. Symptoms of Slip Disc vary with the location of slip disc and if it compresses your spinal nerves. Symptoms of Slip Disc are:
• Pain and numbness mostly on one side of the body
• Pain that extends to your arms and legs
• Pain that worsens at night or with certain movements
• Pain that worsens after standing or sitting
• Pain when walking short distances
• Unexplained muscle weakness
• Tingling, aching, burning sensation
HOW IS SLIP DISC DIAGNOSED?
A general physician will first perform a physical examination to look for the source of pain. X-rays, CT scans, MRI and discograms are needed for further investigation.
HOW IS SLIP DISC TREATED?
Treatment of Slip Disc includes an intensive physiotherapy and strengthening program to help the disc get back in shape. There are pain relievers provided to help with the same. If the Slip Disc is very severe then surgical procedures are implemented to.
DID YOU KNOW?
Overweight individuals are at a greater risk of developing Slip Disc