Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Kochi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
I think My brother is suffering from allergy as coughing and sneezing occurs throughout whole year. Since last 2-3 week rashes over body doesn't subsides. What can I do? please suggest.
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
I am suffering from dry cough. And whenever I cough hard, I feel pain in my chest. What may I do for getting well from this situation?
Hello sir l am suffering from fever and common cold from last one week and also coughing little also body pain no medicine make me relax well help me.
Sir, Mera gala hamesha kharab rehta hai or mere gale me hamesa cough aata hai. Sir mujhe bahut jaldi jukam ho jata hai sir please mujhe kuch solution bataiye.
My son is ill and he is suffering from a dry cough. It is continued from last 3-4 days. Please give suggestion.
I am 30 and for the past 2 days I have been getting a strange problem wherein the left hand side of my chest just below my left breast I get severe pain specially at night when the pain comes I cannot breathe properly .I don't smoke Please suggest.
What is the better meditation for a asthma patient who is suffering with numoniya now? and what is the suggested food and rest.
I am 31 year old I am suffering from hearing loss. I have sinus since childhood. I am not able to hear phone ringing, voice in a place like car and place which is packed by air conditioner and other low voices for 6-7 years. I smokes regularly, do I need a hearing aid, or cough in my body, near my nose and ear can be drained. I smell sense is perfect so there is no problem in case of nose but severe problem in ears. What do I do.
Hello, My mom suffers from asthma from past 20 years. She has tried everything from homeopathy. Ayurveda. And modern medicine. Still no fruitful results. Can anyone shed some light on her condition. Why the treatment never work?
I am having tonsils from last two years I go to doctor to get medicine then it decrease but again it comes after 1 month. Tell me what I want to do and why this happening. I don't want to take operation. Thanks.
I have completed 9 months course of tuberculosis disease. Now from two days I am suffering from dry cough what should I do please tell me.
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head.