Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Kochi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ParamezYour feedback matters!
Which diets are the best for growing muscles and any solution for sinusitis in a polluted place like kolkata I am vegetarian and have low strength also I prefer ayurveda.
I am having very ceviour cold and cough and also the cough is of yellow colour. Give me medicine or syrup tht can cure me as soon as possible.
My son is 5.3yrs old, he has stuffed nose and cold.How do I identify the wheeze? Medication for cold?
I have very hard pain in my lungs when I breath. I smoke since last 2 year and finally decided to quite smoking. I just wanted some medicine that helps me to clean my lungs and make my lungs as good when it was before smoking.
Hello sir, I am 36 years old man. My xray report says maxillary sinusitis and my ct scan says that minimal ethmoid sinusitis and my nasal septum is deviated. Which is correct. Im taking montelukast in night and drops for nose. I am continuously having dull pain and pressure in my cheek area. Kindly help to reduce my pain. I do not have problem to rake food, drink water and to speak. It hurts me. 2 or 3 doctors changed tablets but I do not have relief. How many days sinusitis pain will remain? Please help me.
I have sinus problem since childhood. Last few months ago I had my right part of face pain like right eye, nose,ear, neck etc. I went to doctor and he gave me medicine. I was good after taking medicine. Now the same problem has started again. I feel feverish all the time. If I stay in a AC room my whole body pain. What should I do? please give me any medication or advice.
Dear Sir/madam, I am 25 years old. I am suffering from asthma, it starts during my pregnancy and lose my unborn baby of 3 month so I abort it, but now my asthma problem not stopped. When I take medicine I feel well but when stop medicine my breathe increase suddenly. So help me what should I do?
I have a problem of asthma and because of this I can not breathe properly so please suggest me ways.
Sir meri mummy ko bahut dry cough hota hai aur 10 Saal se ho rhi hai lagataar kyi ghnte aaati hai khaansi bahut presaan hai sir hum log please kuch upaay bataye.
I am suffering from cold and cough from last week and also having some allergic symptoms. Please give me some suggestion.
If someone is suffering from tonsils and cold then what should he do to protect himself and if doctors told him for surgery then? And what if he has not sufficient money?
My son is 4.7 years old he is having dry cough from last 2 ,3 month tried so many medicines. please help
I have severe mid abdomen pain on the right side which has developed is the past few hours (about 5 hours, after having dinner). I had some chocolate after dinner. The pain is worsened when I try lying down, and I'm having a great difficulty taking long breaths. I am constrained to taking short breaths which is causing me Lightheadedness. Please help diagnose my problem.
I am 17 years old. And also I play more time, in playing time I have no problem to breathing, but after 10 or 15 mnt when the play stop I have difficult to breath whats the problem. Whats the reason ?
I am 47 years old female working in a pvt concern. I am suffering from wheezing trouble during summer also. I use montec lc alternative days. How to get rid of this problem permanently.
I m getting cough during early morning time. And only when I am at my home. And outside its nothing like that. I want to know whether this is a allergenic issue or some kind of other problem.
Coughing during the night can really wreak havoc for your sleep and cause inexplicable discomfort in the throat and chest region. Thankfully, you can manage it by soothing your tickling throat as well as sensitive airways before you go to bed at night.
- Drink herbal tea: A mugful of non-caffeinated tea mixed with a teaspoon of honey before going to bed can help you to a considerable extent. This is because any warm liquid has the power to break down the formation of mucus in the throat region and with a bit of honey, the herbal tea becomes even more powerful.
- Try to sleep in an inclining position: Gravity is your greatest enemy while combating night-time cough. When you lie down flat on your back at night, all the mucus and dust particles, which you have swallowed all through the day, would accumulate in the throat area and aggravate it making more cough. But you can easily defy gravitational force by piling up some pillows and prop yourself on them while sleeping. You may also keep a wooden block of 4 inches height under your head, which would keep the acids in the stomach so that they don’t come up to irritate your throat.
- Make sure you use the steam cautiously: When your airways are dry, it can make you cough harder. Therefore, you may find relief if you take a warm shower or a bath before going to bed. But you have to be sure that you don’t have asthma as steam can prove harmful for you.
- Check the level of humidity: Humidifiers are known to soothe the problem of persistent coughing when the surrounding air is dry. But too much of moisture during the night can also make you cough. This is because dust mites, mold and other allergens thrive well in the damp air and they could conspire to make your cough even worse. So, pick up a cheap hygrometer from a hardware store and see that the humidity level stays within 40 to 50 percent.
- Equip yourself at night: Keep all the things from drops to water to cough syrup or anything that soothes coughing at your bedside so that you can help yourself in case you wake up in the middle of the night and start coughing.
By following these few tips every day, you can manage the night time cough and have a good night’s sleep without any interruptions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.