Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Kashipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rajat AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Thank you doctor for your help. .I found your advice perfect and reliable. .also the medicine and solutions you gave me were good..I feel so relaxed..hope you will keep your service best like this forever. .u were quick to understand and solve my pain ..thnx again...
I found Dr. Rajat very helpful in providing me advice in a very short time. I sprained myself and got remedy soon by him. Getting such facility at home without waiting for hours at clinic is quite amazing. Thanks again doc
It was very helpful and now I'm recovering from my problem. Thank you Doctor.
Nice to get a quick reply and got help.. Thanks doc !
Nose bleeds is a common ailment that can be troublesome and often difficult to control. Definitive cure lies in, firstly proper diagnosis of the disease condition and secondly immediate steps take to control bleeding as an emergency.
1. For children: children are very prone for nose bleed. The most common cause being frequent upper respiratory tract infection followed by frequent nose pricking. Children should also be enquired for any nose trauma. However there may be other systemic causes like bleeding disorders of blood etc that need to be looked upon.
2. Adults: hypertension along with nose trauma seems to be most common cause. Care should be taken to look upon contributory cause like forceful blowing of nose, constipation, chronic cough etc. Systemic diseases like chronic kidney disease, bleeding disorders etc should be investigated.
What to do when a nose bleeds:
Step 1: nose pinching - this is one of the most effective method to control nose bleeding and serve as a first aid. It should continue for at least 20 mins with head in upright posture.
Step 2: nasal drops - 2 drops of oxymetazoline nasal drops (0.05 % for adults. 0.025 % for children) should be instilled in the bleeding nose and then nose pinching should continue.
Step 3: take immediately to emergency hospital
Now after the first aid performed in home or on the way, patient should be rushed to hospital where definitive treatment can be started.
As tempting as putting a ready-to-cook meal in the microwave for dinner after a tiring day may sound, you should stop doing it. Cooking in the microwave is harming your health. It affects the absorption of nutrients by your body. Convenient as it may be, here’s why you should choose health over convenience.
1. It sucks the nutrition out of food: If you heat your food in the microwave, you’re taking away its essential nutrients. Your healthy greens and lean meat turn into dead food due to the dielectric heating of a microwave. The heating process of a microwave causes molecular friction in order to heat your food, which in turn changes the food’s molecular structure. This in turn reduces the nutrient content of your food.
2. It destroys Vitamin B12 and breast milk: Food containing Vitamin B12 when heated in the microwave instantly loses all its health benefits. This is particularly true for foods like milk, raw beef and pork. A study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry revealed that these foods lost about 30-40% of its Vitamin B12 content after being heated in the microwave, and transformed into inactive vitamin.
The same is true for breast milk. Its bacteria fighting properties are destroyed by microwave exposure. Research published in the journal Pediatrics showed that breast milk heated at high temperatures in the microwave was found to have 18 times more E Coli growth in compared to unmicrowaved milk. On the other hand, microwaving your breast milk at low temperatures greatly reduced lysozyme activity and increased the growth of harmful bacteria.
3. It gives rise to carcinogens in food: If you heat foods wrapped in a plastic in the microwave then you’re giving rise to carcinogens in your food. Such microwavable food items contain toxic chemicals like PET, BPA, xylene, benzene and toluene, which when heated release carcinogens that is then absorbed by your body. Other harmful toxins are also released in this process. In fact the Russian government has issued a warning on the health and environmental hazards of microwaves.
4. It can alter your blood makeup: In a clinical study in Switzerland, researchers found that those who consumed microwaved milk and vegetables regularly had changes in their blood. This study brought to light the fact that after consumption of microwaved food, the red blood cells of an individual decreased while the white blood cells increased and so did cholesterol levels.
5. It can alter your heart rate: Dr Magda Havas of Trent University carried out a research which showed that the levels of radiation emitted by a microwave impacted both heart rate and heart rate variability. 2.4 GHz is the frequency of the radiation emitted by a microwave, and even though it is within the safety guidelines, it can still cause immediate and rapid changes in your heart rate. So if you’re the type who experiences chest pains and irregular heartbeats and eat microwaved food on a regular basis then you should stop right away.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I'm 22yr old. For me some dirty smell coming from my both ear. I used buds to clear it. It formed injury inside my ear. Tell me the solution to clear the earwax and injury.
Hii. I am 21 years old. I feel very thirsty and feel uneasy if I sit before a computer for more than 3 hours. Is it a permanent problem.
Well here is a very good and practical health tip for them.
While standing up from chair don't use arm rest of chair as a support to get up. While going to sit on the chair too don't use arm rest as a support to sit.
This seems very simple but is a proven and effective health tip. Every time you sit on a chair, follow it and you will know the difference. Spread this tip to your friends and relatives so that they may also be benefitted.
1) go to bed the same time each night and get up at the same time each morning.
2) don't nap during the day.
3) stop stressful chores before going to bed.
4) relax before bedtime. Try deep breathing, prayer, gentle stretching, meditation, or journaling.
5) keep your bedroom dark, quiet, and cool. Use earplugs or eye shades if needed.
6) can't sleep? go into another room and read, or do something relaxing and quiet.
7) avoid caffeine.
8) don't drink alcohol before bed.
9) quit smoking.
You need to evaluate yourself for following?
What medical conditions do you have?
What medications are you taking?
How stressed are you feeling these days?
How much alcohol do you drink?
How much caffeine are you getting?
If you've already tried things like allowing enough time for sleep and making your bedroom a good place for rest, your doctor may suggest you go to a sleep lab for more tests. This may take a night or two.
Hope this helps.
Sir, I suffer some gastric problem. And in sometime a little pain under the right chest or middle of my both chest. What can I do? few week before I was consulted a doctor and he suggest esmoparozole 40 mg for 5 days.
Last night I felt sudden tumors over my whole body, because of which my heart started beating fast and I couldn't sleep till late night. Is it serious? What should i do ?
Have thyroid reading is 8.54 taking thyronorm 75mcg. Now facing the problem of giddiness often. Some doctors have said this is vertigo and nausea and now suggested for CT brain test. What should I do now and how can I get back to my normal state. Please suggest me the best.
I have constipation (motion) problem after gallbladder removal surgery ; I am passing motion 3 to 4 days once ; I am scared about this I think it may create any health issue ; please help me out.
I get sooo much headache and my so much water coming from my eyes? I can't see long distances clearly?
I am 25 years old. I am having chest pain at left side this problem from last 6 months. Also feeling heart beat (dhak- dhak) when I hard work out I before take high protein Dr. Did ecg echo twice, blood test n chest x Ray all are normal. Still have pain even now. Could you please assist me?
Iam suffering from fever last 5 days and body pains also. I used tablets but there is no use. So please tell me tablets for this. Thank you.
# Symptoms, which usually begin four to six days after infection and last for up to 10 days, may include:
Sudden high fever,
Pain behind the eyes,
Severe joint and muscle pain,
Skin rash, which appears two to five days after the onset of fever,
Mild bleeding (such a nose bleed, bleeding gums, or easy bruising).
# Diagnosing Dengue Fever
Doctors can diagnose dengue infection with a blood test to check for the virus or antibodies to it. If you become sick after traveling to a tropical area, let your doctor know. This will allow your doctor to evaluate the possibility that your symptoms were caused by a dengue infection.
# Treatment for Dengue Fever
There is no specific medicine to treat dengue infection. If you think you may have dengue fever, you should use pain relievers with acetaminophen and avoid medicines with aspirin, which could worsen bleeding. You should also rest, drink plenty of fluids, and see your doctor. If you start to feel worse in the first 24 hours after your fever goes down, you should get to a hospital immediately to be checked for complications.