Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Karnal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neera GargYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old I got married fast 2 years but till now I have no child and I tested all report that report was year counts below 30 million please tell me how to increase my counts.
I am 24 years old and I very often face delayed menstruation. I do smoke, and weigh 84 kg. I am married but no babies yet (Not planned for it. if that matters). Please suggest something to cure it. And one more information, both of my parents are diabetic and have high blood pressure. And I also have high blood pressure, though I have not started taking medicines yet.
Please help me I want to know about what is degenerating cell? Why it's occur? At which age this occurs? I had done FNAC test of breast infection I'm suffering from Granulomatous inflammation. And my report there is also written that few degenerating cell are seen. I want to know about degenerating cell.
During menses time ,if sexual contact made and at that time pills had taken to prevent pregnancy. So is that pills r secure to avoid pregnancy or any way that pregnancy be possible?
My wife is 3 months pregnant now. She saw some dried blood on her underwear this morning. After that no bleeding was observed. Doctor checked her and recommended complete bed rest for few days. Is everything OK?
Hi I am 34 years old. I got married in past 4 years I could not conceive. I have undergone all the treatments. Kindly help me.
Breast sore prior of my periods (10 days. Over body weight My first day bleeding is dark black in colour Viscous fluid.
Dr. I want to know about menopause. My age is 44. I am facing health problem such as chest pain headache uneasyness.
My wife not getting Past 4-5 months periods are not coming. Can you help what is the problem. Now She will OK worried about irregular periods.
My wife got pregnant and she now completing 1.5 months. Today she saw slightly bleeding. What is the causes for it? Is it dangerous to pregnant? Please help.
I am 28 years married lady. Having problem of PCOD I have irregular period. Last 3 month I hadn't period yet. I have done pregnancy test. But result was negative. What should I do?
I am blessed with a baby boy on Friday morning 15.4. 2016. It's normal delivery (episiotomy delivery. It's very pain. If any future problem in episiotomy delivery can you tel me. And how to cure this pain.
I am 22 year old female worried about pregnant some pregnancy symptoms is there what to do tell me ?
In pregnancy scanning report there is many measurement like :- BPD HC AC FL FHR EFW AFI GA CLR What all these indicates?
Hi, I am 24 year old woman and I am suffering from ovarian cyst and 1month before I completed by cyst reducer duolton-l medicine but after next cycle I had an unprotected sex and in tension I used i-pill and I got no side effect sign but I am having periods started on my 16th day is it the side effect of that levonorgestrel tablet or is it just I got periods soon. How long it lasts if it so side effect? Need help.
I am a 21 year old girl. I am sexually active and it has been 10 days since my periods should start but I have not seen any symptoms of periods. What should I do?
Dependent Personality Disorder
Dependent personality disorder (dpd) is one of a cluster of disorders defined by symptoms of anxiety and fear. The specific, identifying symptoms include:
- being emotionally dependent on others; feeling they can’t take care of themselves
- investing a lot of time and effort in trying to please significant people
- displaying clingy, passive and needy behavior
- avoiding disagreements for fear of losing approval and support
- experiencing separation anxiety and intense fear of abandonment
- finding it hard to be alone
- putting the needs of others before their own
- tolerating mistreatment and abuse for fear of disapproval and abandonment
- being crushed, and feeling helpless, when relationships end – and forming new relationships as soon as possible
- being unable to make even the simplest decision without the input and reassurance of others
- rarely taking the initiative
- avoiding personal responsibility
- avoiding responsible jobs and careers that require independent, autonomous functioning
- being over-sensitivity to criticism
- feeling negative and pessimistic; expecting to disappoint and fail
- having low self esteem and lacking confidence, including a belief that they are unable to care for themselves.
- The cause of disorder is still unclear, and probably includes both a genetic and environmental component. Some researchers have speculated that it could be linked to an authoritarian or overprotective parenting style – which acts as a trigger for a genetic predisposition.
Treatment is usually initially sought for some other problem or concern – such as feeling overwhelmed – so that they can’t cope with life. Also, sufferers will often have a mood disorder so they seek help for depression or anxiety at first.
The normal treatment for this particular disorder is counselling or psychotherapy. However, the emphasis is short term therapy so the person doesn’t form a dependency – and then look to the counsellor to take care of them. Prognosis with support is generally good.