Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Karimnagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay S. PallewarYour feedback matters!
I have headache problem from last fifteen years. It pains suddenly any time. Please help me how to prevent that and what the permanent solution on that.
My appetite is abnormal. I become hungry in every at least 2 hrs even after a full dinner/ lunch. I do breakfast heavy breakfast everyday. And this hunger is irritating. I can not do anything properly when I am hungry. I want to reduce this hunger. Help me.
What different between heart attack and myocardial infarction can tell details to me and angina Pectoris.
Its itching to much on thighs dnt knw y is it.does we get get itching when the weight is reducing from that portion.
I am suffering from thyroid, full bones bodyache, and fatigue with low energy and weight is 56 kg with pear shaped body less fat on breast areas and lots of fat on stomach please give me diet.
I am a 32yrs old male recently i'm getting problem with blood motion after taking some medicines now its stopped the blood on motion. One of my friend saying its a piles starting stage so better to consult with doctor so what is the piles and precautions how to cure it?
Hi Doctor, I am 23 year male Can I have sprouts for my breakfast, especially mung beans? Will it have any side effects?
I am 37 years old, male. I am suffering from piles problem. At the time of releasing stool, feeling itchiness, very much burn and pain. And after that also same feels for 3-4 hours. Kindly help me out and tell me some medicines which give me some relief.
I am using mobile from 2 years and now a days my neck pain is increasing like muscle problem. When I bend my neck pain occurs even on riding bike also. It seems. Like some one stretching my veins. So can you suggest me any warmup Or stretching to reduce this.
I'm having very short penis. Around 4 in and it is so embarrassing. Please help me. To get a huge big penis. I want to gain length and girth. Please help.
A prostate operation involves the removal of a part of the prostate gland or sometimes the removal of the entire prostate gland. Such a surgery is a serious one and several recovery tips must be followed by a patient to ensure quick and successful healing.
Here are some important tips for recuperating from a prostate operation:
- After the surgery, you need to spend up to three days in the hospital for initial recovery. You might be given fluids, which go directly into your veins until you fully recover from anesthesia.
- After the operation, normal urination will be disrupted in the beginning, as the urethra stays swollen. Urinating gets a little difficult and uncomfortable for a few days after the removal of the catheter.
- You may feel fatigued and may feel under the weather for some weeks after a prostate operation. So you must take things easy for at least two months.
- Avoid lifting or moving heavy objects for some weeks following the surgery. Do not perform any exercise, which causes strain. You should ask your friends and family members to carry out chores for you.
- After becoming slightly stable you should start gentle exercises. Walking is an effective remedy, which helps in blood circulation and lowers the risk of getting blood clots in the legs.
- You should drink lots of water during the recovery stage. This will reduce the risk of getting a urinary tract infection and also help in clearing any trace of blood from your urine.
- For improving bladder control, you should perform several pelvic floor exercises.
- In case of any kind of pain, you can take over the counter painkillers to ease the pain.
- It will take you a time span of three to six weeks for total recovery after a prostate operation. You should consult a surgeon about the best time to return to normal daily activities.
- You can get back to work soon, but it depends on your nature of work. Office jobs are not much of a problem, but in case of physical labour, more time is needed before you can resume your duties.
- Activities such as driving can be started quite soon after initial recovery. However, it varies from person to person. Some people may get back to driving within two weeks while some may need a month.
- You have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after a prostate operation before getting back to sexual activities.
- In case you experience high fever, pain during urination or the inability to urinate, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- It takes a person several weeks to recover from a prostate operation completely. Initially, total rest is required. But eventually, he can return to normal activities and lead a healthy life.