Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Jagtial. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Anand ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hath Par fat rahe hai or mai glycerine lagata hoo to theek ho jati hai Jab bhi Dhoop or bahar ghar ke niklta hoon to puri body mai itching hone lagti hai.
I have got rashes between legs and vagina because of some sort of allergy. Now its about 3 weeks I am taking medicines but its same whenever I close my legs these rashes starts getting moisture which I have clean with a piece of cloth after every 10 minutes what should I do.
I have skin infection in around my private part & back hip and take fluconazole tablet but relief not found.
I have sunburn, when I reached in sun after 3hourmy skin get red nd few minute after apper rashes nt too much itching in rashes, on my hand and foots, m face this problem from few year please consult me too reduce this problem.
Hi Sir, I am 24 years, Male I am suffering with dermatographic urticaria from 3 months I am using montek lc from last 1 month as suggested my doctor but im not cured still the rashes are coming and itching sustains please solve my problem.
I have huge 2inch pigmentation on my both side of forehead what can I do? It is from last 6months ago. I use lot of cream but no satisfaction please help me.
How to remove on black head and pimples my face then fairness on my face, I tired to all treatment but no result please helped me.
I have dark circles from many years. And black skin around my lips. I am using raw milk for clean my skin. And salt as a scrub. After this I applied vicco turmeric cream. Is it good cream? I want to look fair. please give me advise.
I have IBS illiterate bowl syndrome for last 6 years. My question is. I have oily face that creates stopping my face glow and born black heads I have 20 black I was clear my face and black heads but black heads born again.
Hi, I am suffering from skin darkening. Every time I go outside it becomes really dark and so much oily so what I do for that.
I have neurofibroma under my skin for 10 years. How is it be cured by homeopathy. Please suggest me.
Hi Doctor, I'm 37 years old married male, 56 kgs. I'm facing this re-curing problem of anal fissures due to constipation for last 8-10 months. One doctor (General Medicine) from Apollo Clinic, had advised me to take fruits with banana two times a day and predominantly stay on veg diet (less spicy in food preparation) with occasional non-veg since as it’s a lifestyle issue. Problem is whenever I take non-veg food, the pain returns. Is there any homeopathy remedy to permanently cure this, I have continuously taken Biochemic combination No. 17 (SBL company) for Fissures and piles but not much help. Thanks
Hi I have urticaria n I have taken medicine allegra but even after taking those pills my lips n someTimes my whole body face femur all swallow what should I do.
Mera chehre ka colour down h apne chehre ki khubsurti aur chehre ka nikhar lane ke liye kya kru but kuch aisa bataye ki rupayo ka invest kam ho kyo ki I am poor man.
I have pimple kind of appearance around my penis head and on top of it, it doesn't have any pus, just white bumps and some are just bumps P.S (I'm a virgin)
Acne vulgaris is a skin disease that causes pimples. It begins in the skin’s oil glands.
Oil travels onto the surface of the skin via a canal called the hair follicle. Pimples pop up when the hair, oil and cells in the follicle form a plug, which clogs the pore. This allows for the bacteria that normally live on the skin to grow and multiply in the clogged pore and when your body’s defense system attacks these bacteria, the area gets inflamed resulting in an unsightly pimple.
Most pimples are found on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders and just about anyone can get these zits. No one knows exactly what causes acne in adults. Contrary to what you may have heard, pimples are not caused by dirty skin, but dirt may aggravate acne and so does stress.
Types of acne
Acne can be two types:
- White heads - If the clogged follicle stays beneath the skin and you get a whitish zit, it’s called a white head.
- Black heads - If the plugged follicle reaches the skin surface, you get a blackish bump called a black head. The blackness is because the sebum or oil darkens on the skin’s surface due to exposure to air.
Who is susceptible?
- Anyone can get pimples, but people who are undergoing hormonal changes like adolescents and pregnant women are more susceptible. An increase in levels of certain hormones during puberty can cause the skin oil cells to enlarge and make more oil.
- Adult women become predisposed when they stop taking the contraceptive pill or begin taking it, as this causes a hormonal see-saw too.
- Studies suggest that you can also inherit a tendency to have acne. So genes play a role.
- Certain drugs can cause acne.
- Oily cosmetics can clog pores, leading to acne.
Prevention of Acne
There is no sure way to prevent acne, but try these measures to prevent severe breakouts –
- Wash your face often if you have oily skin.
- Try oil-free cosmetics. Choose products labeled ‘noncomedogenic’, which do not promote the formation of closed pores.
- Always wash after exercising because sweat can clog your skin pores and make your existing acne worse.
- Remember to wash your face and other areas prone to acne as soon as possible, especially after cooking hot, greasy food.
- If you use stuff like hair sprays or styling gels, make sure that you keep them away from your face as much as possible as these products contain oils that can make acne worse. Always try to use water-based products if you are prone to acne.
- If you get acne on your chest or back, avoid wearing tight clothes as these can rub against the acne and cause irritation.
- Never try to pop or squeeze a zit as this can push infected skin and pus deeper into your skin, which can lead to more swelling and redness.
- Wash hair often if you have an oily or dandruff-prone scalp.
Treatment of acne
- It usually takes time to find a product that works for your skin. Over-the-counter (OTC) products come in different strengths. The ingredient that works for most people is benzoyl peroxide. Another ingredient, salicylic acid, is also very effective as it helps to dry up pimples.
- It's best to seek a dermatologist's advice if you find OTC products aren't working for you. He or she will prescribe special gels, creams or pills to fight stubborn acne.