Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Tapasya Ayurveda Eye ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
No matter how well you take care of yourself, everyone catches a cold or flu at some time or the other. That’s probably the reason why it is popularly known as a ‘common’ cold. A cold on its own does not harm the body much but it leaves you feeling weakened and suppresses the immune system. Cold is a viral infection and hence is usually unresponsive to antibiotics and other medication. However, Ayurveda can help manage a cold better and speed up the recovery process.
Cough and cold can be triggered by a number of factors including a sudden drop in temperature, exposure to dust or pollen or staying in rooms with poor ventilation. Additionally, aggravating the Kapha dosha can also cause a cold or cough. When the food we eat is not digested properly, its turns into ‘ama’ that triggers cold or cough when it reaches the respiratory system. Some common ayurvedic remedies for coughs and colds are:
- Enhance your body heat: Keeping the body warm, especially the head, throat, chest and feet, is the first step to recovering from a cold. Drinking a cup of hot spiced tea or a glass of warm water mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, a few times a day, can also help. Spices like cumin, coriander and black pepper are considered heat generating spices and hence should be used liberally when preparing food.
- Vapour therapy: To recover from a cough that is accompanied by congestion, try inhaling the hot vapours of water mixed with a little eucalyptus oil. This helps dilate the bronchial tubes and unblocks the nostrils. Inhaling the vapours of water mixed with rock salt can help relieve heaviness in the head and a mild cold. Simple hot water vapours itself can even be inhaled to relieve sinusitis pain. To benefit from vapour therapy, it is essential to sit in a room without the fan on and to cover your head and the vapour source while inhaling the steam.
- Dhooma Paan: Inhaling turmeric smoke is said to have an antiseptic effect on the lungs and respiratory tract. To benefit from this therapy burn a dried root of turmeric and inhale the smoke a few times. If you do not have access to the dried root of turmeric, place a red hot piece of charcoal with a few dried leaves in a clay pot, add a heaped spoon of turmeric powder to this and blow gently till it catches fire before inhaling the smoke. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Erectile dysfunction is when a man fails to develop or maintain an erection. The situation if not cured can spoil a relationship as a healthy sexual life is important for healthy partnership between couples.
Intake of certain drugs, neurogenic disorders, aging, surgery, smoking, obesity, diseases like diabetes and kidney failure are among the primary causes of this condition.
Erectile dysfunction is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, timely medication can greatly improve the condition. For proper awareness, it is necessary to get the facts right. Most men, at some point of time, experience erectile dysfunction. It often goes untreated because most men find the condition embarrassing enough to be discussed. This lack of awareness has given rise to many unreasonable and illogical myths and misconceptions.
Treatment methods used for erectile dysfunction depend on the specific cause and nature of the condition. Ayurveda provides an effective remedy to the problem of impotence through long-established healing methods. Ayurvedic treatment makes use of traditional herbal medicine that cures the condition and prevents it from reoccurring. In Ashtanga Ayurveda, sexual dysfunction is treated through medication composed of vajikarana herbs. 'Vaji' is the Sanskrit word for a horse, which is an age-old symbol of virility and sexual potency.
These herbs have been conventionally used to cure conditions related to erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, lack of libido and male infertility. A few herbs used in vajikarana therapy for treating erectile dysfunction are:
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- The 'panchaule' orchid (Dactylorhiza hatagirea)
- Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum)
- Kali Musli (Curculigo orchioides Gaertn)
Scientific tests and studies have shown that these ayurvedic herbs are effective in providing a remedy for the problem of impotence in men. This form of therapy takes a holistic approach treating and curing the symptoms of erectile dysfunction by eliminating the root cause of the problem. The greatest advantage of this treatment method is that there are no side effects. Relapses of the condition also do not occur.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Erectile Dysfunction
Treatments for this condition is discussed in the Ayurvedic speciality called Vajeekarana.
Vajeekarana is one of the eight major specialties of Ayurveda. Vaajeekarana therapy combines herbal formulations based on centuries old ayurvedic wisdom with additional advice on diet, exercise, mental training, and relaxation to help men reach their peak and overcome sexual concerns through safe, natural means.
The name Vajeekarana comes from the Sanskrit root word vaaji, meaning stallion, and suggests that the treatments will increase a person’s vigor and sexual activity to that of a horse.
Aims of Vaajeekarana therapy
- Good strength.
- Potency to produce healthy offspring.
- Increased span of erection.
There are number of other therapy protocols in Ayurveda in the heading 'Panchakarma' to de-toxify the body and improve blood circulation thus helping cure this disability. These therapies last from 7 days to 21 even 41 days of duration in hospital. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
If we are talking health and health concerns, sneezing seems to be inconsequential. However, in reality sneezing is quite discomforting. Occasional sneezing is a natural defense mechanism of your body that helps throw out unwanted elements in the respiratory passage. This cannot be called a disease. A certain kind of sensitivity in the mucous membrane of your nose can make you sneeze repeatedly. Irritability to specific food products or weather conditions can lead to frequent sneezing. Recurrent sneezing is therefore directly linked to various kinds of allergy.
Ayurveda has been known for its efficacy in treating a vast range of diseases. Ayurveda diagnoses an ailment or a disorder in eight ways. This branch of alternative medicine examines the pulse, urine, stool, tongue, vision, speech and the touch of a person. The problem of intermittent sneezing can also be dealt with through the use of Ayurvedic diagnostic procedures and medications.
Haridrakhanda: This powder is recommended by Ayurvedic practitioners to treat sneezing. A spoonful of Haridrakhanda with warm milk or warm water can really make you feel better. The medication should be taken four times a day to achieve desired results.
Shadabindu Taila: Shadabindu taila or anu taila can be inhaled regularly to treat the condition of continuous sneezing.
Agasta Rasayana: People, who easily contract allergies from their surroundings and end up sneezing throughout the day, are also the ones suffering from acute constipation. Two or three spoonfuls of Agasta Rasayana can improve irregular bowel syndrome. It should be mixed with hot milk or water and taken only after dinner. Even if you are sneezing problems have been tackled, you may continue with this to prevent the problem from bothering you again.
Other Ayurvedic tips to cure sneezing are:
Keep away from taking a head bath in cold water. Lukewarm water is best suited for people prone to repetitive sneezing.
Dust, smoke and a rainy, wet weather could aggravate your condition.
Avoid the intake of cold items like ice- cream, iced tea, cold water, banana and curd if you wish to remedy allergies.
Garlic, turmeric and black pepper are also known for their benefits in curing sneezing.
Ayurveda panchakarma therapies and medications do help improve the health of eyes affected with glaucoma.
Asthma is a common disease, characterized by the inflammation of the airways. These airways are responsible for the passage of air and therefore their inflammation causes shortness of breath and extreme discomfort. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways to deal with this problem, Ayurveda with its emphasis on natural remedies has emerged as a clear favorite. According to Ayurveda, it is the stomach that is the source of all chronic diseases. The science believes that as impurities accumulate in our system, diseases like asthma come to the fore.
The different ways by which Ayurveda treats asthma are:
- Maintaining a proper diet: Since stomach is identified as the source of most diseases, any attempt to treat them should begin from the stomach itself. Ayurveda believes that those foods, which are easy to digest, inevitably helps in relieving you from the bouts of asthma. The concept that operates behind this is that easily digestible food provides nutrients, which are further absorbed by the tissues. This helps in rebuilding the strong strength as well as keeps the stomach in a sound condition.
- Herbal oil massage: A daily massage with herbal oil has always proved to have an extremely soothing and a calming effect on your system. Ideally the massage should be performed before taking a bath as it increases the blood circulation and pacify the nervous system.
- Exercise: Ayurveda is perhaps the only branch of medicine that gives equal priority to medications as well as exercises. It is believed that stretching and those exercises that facilitate flexibility can markedly reduce bouts of asthma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Actually as per shopkeeper of the opticians, they says that glasses and lens are good for eyes and lasik is a risk for life and if we do lasik after few years again we have to use the glass. So is that true because no one wants to play with their own eyes. If lasik is good so suggest me some good hospital as I am living in Nasik road. Thanks for your guidance
I have allergy of type runny nose, watery eyes and continuous squeezing from two years. When I take medicine, I feel normal but after that, again same process starts. Is there possible permanent solution for it.
Hello Anyone please suggest me any kind of eye drops or capsules/ vitamins for following signs/symptoms below 1. Halos around lights 2. Star brushing (glare) 3. Light sensitivity in sunlight conditions im suffering from this after getting an eye infection conjunctivitis (red eye) please help.
I am 70 years old male. I have pulling sensation under my right eye and the right eye tends to close especially while reading and working on the computer. This sensation has already started on the left eye.
It often happens that one or more tender areas inside your mouth make eating, drinking or talking painful. They might deprive you of a spicy meal or of the pleasure of drinking a cup of hot chocolate. Little sores (know more about the mouth sores) that come in the way of your otherwise content life are mouth ulcers. Mouth ulcers are white or yellow open sores with an itchy red ring around them. They can appear on your lips, at the base of gums, on the soft palate, at the sides of your tongue and in the hollows of your cheeks.
They are formed on non keratinized mouth tissues and can create a constant burning sensation. Ayurveda focuses to improve a person's health through a diet regime, the use of herbal compounds and through the implementation of health practices which are mostly unheard of. This traditional branch of medicine can prove to be very effective if tried out under the supervision of a reliable practitioner. It is because of its usefulness, governments of several countries across the world endorse researches in the field of Ayurvedic medicine.
Take care of mouth ulcers in the following ways:
- Use a decoction of leaves: It is good to gargle with the liquor of a few kinds of leaves; certain leaves can relieve you of the burning sensation. Leaves of the guava tree or mehendi and aamla leaves can be boiled in combination with alum to extract a thick decoction. Washing your mouth repeatedly with this decoction will help you to treat ulcers.
- Remedy constipation: Constipation (know more, how to get relief from constipation) has been steadily associated with mouth ulcers. To remedy this problem one can take Triphala Choorna.
- Avoid anything piquant: Compromise on taste and turn away from hot and spicy food. Not having anything hot and peppery results in immediate relief. Tea, coffee, curd, pickles and even tobacco or alcohol should not be consumed during this period.
- Try Licorice: Chewing a piece of licorice can help you in getting rid of oral ulcers. Licorice is known to counter any kind of mouth decay. It also benefits the health of your teeth. When this is boiled in water, you can sip on to the resultant sweet drink and almost forget pain.
- Try Chebulic myrobalan: Chebulic myrobalan needs to be consumed in its powdered form. You can add honey to soften the powder. Use of this compound will surprise you with is effects.
- You may apply Irimedadi taila: Direct application of this oil on the ulcers can be of great use.
Hi, I am 22 years old, my eye site is 6.0 and I am using Purccon daily were contact lens science last 3 years (changing every year as my doctor suggested), I still didn't get any problem, but recently I start preparing for some competitive exams due to that I am wearing more than 15 hours, is it safe? How many hours per day one can wear daily wear contact lens?
I have red eyes for the last 3 days with itching and irritation when out in light .mild pain. No watering from eyes. What could be the reason Thank you.
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in Vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage.