Body weakness or fatigue can affect a part of your body or your complete body. It can be a result of various factors like flu, fever, thyroid, lack of sleep, stress, chemotherapy, pain or congestion in the chest, vitamin deficiency and diabetes. It can also occur from excess blood loss during menstrual cycles, which can also lead to anemia.
HOW IS BODY WEAKNESS DIAGNOSED?
General physician may conduct a complete physical examination and also evaluate various associated symptoms. For confirming diagnosis of specific causes of body weakness, the doctor may order for blood and urine tests. Imaging tests like CT scan, MRI and X-rays may be done for diagnosing heart, neurological or brain related issues.
HOW IS BODY WEAKNESS TREATED?
Treatment is based on the cause and underlying medical condition. Some examples:
• If it is due to dehydration, increasing fluid intake may help.
• If weakness is due to blood loss, iron supplementation is recommended.
DID YOU KNOW?
Reducing alcohol and getting a good sleep, plays an important role in reducing body weakness.
Muscle weakness is dangerous and anxiety is the main cause of muscle weakness symptoms. Body aches and leg’s weakness together comprise the first sign of numerous health problems and can lead to health and severe health complications. Numerous anxieties related issues can cause muscle weakness in legs and severe body ache but all these are natural reasons which may require you to visit a doctor. The cause of muscle weakness due to anxiety may be for the following reasons:
1. Perception of weakness- Sometimes anxiety may make you over conscious and may make you over sensitive and subsequently lead to muscle weakness. Body ache and muscle weakness in legs is common when you are bothered by this type of perception. To make it simple, every activity you do in normal activity like walking, will make you conclude mentally that it is giving you body ache or muscle weakness in weakness in legs. Finally it will make you believe that the weakness in body is due to walking. Perception based anxiety can be termed as the major muscle weakness symptoms in relation to weakness in body.
2. Anxiety related blood flow- Though anxiety reduces the flow of blood in your muscles, the weakness you feel in your legs is somewhat loosely related. Anxiety makes your blood rush towards your heart which is a part of the safety maneuver popularly known as fight or flight syndrome. The cause of muscle weakness due to reduction of blood to other parts of the body leads to body ache or weakness in legs which will make you feel as if you have lost all your energy. Muscle weakness in legs and weakness in body may require you to take a considerable amount of rest.
3. Muscle Tension and fatigue- Muscle weakness, muscle tension as well as body ache due to muscle fatigue is caused due to anxiety. This is because stress related anxiety will cause weakness in legs and show muscle weakness symptoms like tiredness and fatigue. The energy is drained out to a higher degree and makes you feel as if you have lesser energy than what you had previously on other good healthy days. The main stress related aspect in this particular trait are muscle weakness, weakness in legs, body ache (while movement) and weakness in body.
4. Hyperventilation- In medical terms, hyperventilation means that you take in too quickly and in too much quantity. It results in the reduction in the flow of blood to the extremities of your body and can cause weakness in body and muscle weakness. It’s not so dangerous but can cause weakness in body, body ache and muscle weakness in legs. The muscle weakness symptoms may make your muscles to feel weak and light along with other general symptoms.
Lybrate offers you the best stress related physicians in Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar. Subscribe to lybrate and get all the best details and book online appointment and get help too!
Consult top doctors for Body Weakness online with ease at Lybrate.com. You can call doctor online and view their reviews. Book appointments online as well. Lybrate is best source of top doctors in Adampakkam, Agaramthen, Anakaputhur, Arayappakkam, Ariyur, C.R.R Puram and in any other locality in Kanchipuram for Body Weakness.
Above are listed top doctors for Body Weakness in Adampakkam , Kanchipuram. Post a free question today regarding Body Weakness and get answers from top doctors in no time.