Doctor in Dr Rohan Patil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr Rohan PatilYour feedback matters!
Alcohol dehydrates the skin, depleting it of moisture. It can also cause broken or distended capillaries on the nose and face.
Yellow peel: what is it, what are the effects and where is it indicated?
Yellow peel are mainly retinoids acid based treatment. The main advantages of this treatment are minimal skin damage, a brief recovery period and a low probability of complications. Retinoic acid peel can also effectively cleanse the skin, has anti-inflammatory effects, makes skin glow, improves skin texture and structure, and provides a lifting effect.
Indications for use of retinoic acid peels:
- lack of collagen production
- disruption of skin's natural moisture balance
- mimic wrinkles
- loss of skin elasticity and strength
- need for skin whitening
- excessive pigmentation caused by solar radiation
- skin aging and photoaging
What to expect post peel?
Post peel active exfoliation start after 3-4 days and remain there till 7 days. For optimum effect yellow peel should be repeated every 3 wks for 3 peels.
Having irregular bleeding while trying to have a healthy sex life can be stressful, because you never know when you're going to have bleedingWomen with pcos shouldn't be afraid to seek help if they're having trouble with their sex lives.Most women with pcos only seek out medical or psychological help if they're trying to conceive.
Pcos is a complex female health issue. It consists of many different health concerns and risks. If permanent diet and lifestyle changes are implemented, these risks and health issues may become obsolete. There are many ways to support the proper health of a woman's body that is dealing with pcos.
Important key tips-
1. Make sure your doctor performs the correct tests and you get a proper diagnosis.
2. Follow a pcos specific diet to help decrease insulin resistance, balance weight, and improve estrogen metabolism.
3. Promote hormonal balance and support regular ovulation through supportive herbs and supplements.
4. Support a proper inflammatory response.
5. Stick to your plan, believe in yourself, only you have the ability to change your circumstances! and quite likely conceive your bundle of joy.
How to manage pcod to achieve pregnancy?
Infertility is one of the most stressing factors in women`s life and it may influence their satisfaction and quality of life . In our study all the patients were infertile which may have impaired their sexual function that could justify the high prevalence we found. The majority of our patients had menstrual irregularities which reveals their hormonal disturbances.Pcos patients markedly suffer from sexual dysfunction as comorbidity. It seems appropriate to screen all pcos patients for sexual function.
When women with pcos are trying to have a baby, intimacy can go from" the joy of sex to the job of sex" since conceiving can often involve scheduling sex during the times they're most fertile.Women also might be taking fertility medication that can affect their libido.
Sciatica is pain in the lower back or hip that radiates down into the buttock and back of the leg along the sciatic nerve, often to the foot.
How to avoid Sciatica?
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Keep your back muscles strong.
- Stretch your muscles.
- Focus on good posture.
- Lift properly.
- Leave your purse at home.
- Practice stress relief for back pain relief.
- Sleep well.