Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Hair Care Procedure
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Kerala Massage Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Treatment of Spondylosis
Submit a review for Ayurkalpa Piles & Liver Treatment ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Hiiii mam my periods is late for 1 month I did pregnancy test but it's negative don't no wt to do please help me regarding this please mam.
I have changed my diet planned. Bcz of low testosterone I am taking more zinc foods and eggs+milk dry fruits etc. But I am getting Thick sperm and come out every 4 days and getting pimple on face. Can I continue my diet.
I'm 27 year old, I'm suffering wit back n cervical problem from last 4 years. N also I'm sugar patient. From 3 months I'm under going for HpV treatment. N from 2 days back I've tingling in my right hand and that's irritating me. What should I do?
I have a dry cough but not Cold. I have also itchy eyes and Sneezing continuously. It happen mostly in night and early morning. It is happening with me last 10-15 days. I got fever and cold last month but after that I completely fine but cough problem still there. Please advice.
My son is 5 years old he got lungs allergy so doctor gave levolin 100 and budecort inhalers and with that montair LCD kid syrup is using those are safe or having any side effects by that medicines, how long should my kid use those inhalers is their any permanent solution by not using those inhaler ever.
Carom (ajwain) is a crucial herb that is found in all Indian kitchens and is used primarily as a taste enhancer. Carom has numerous medicinal properties that make it beneficial for maintaining a good condition of your health. Dietary regime that utilizes carom on a regular basis can derive a lot of health benefits in the long term.
The following are some of the benefits of carom:
- Acidity- Carom has anti-acidity properties that can prove beneficial in providing relief from the symptoms of acidity and enables you to control your problem your acidity effectively. A solution made from a pinch of salt, carom and lukewarm water, when consumed every morning or post meal on a regular basis, works wonders.
- Asthma- The smoke of carom seeds act as a bronchodilator that is effective in easing the breathing pattern. If an asthma patient utilizes the mixture of carom seeds and jaggery twice daily on a regular basis, it will provide considerable relief from the discomforts that are associated with asthma.
- Diabetes- Carom has medicinal properties that aid you to control your blood sugar level. Consumption of a solution made from a tsp of neem powder, half tsp of cumin powder, carom seeds and a glass of hot milk on a regular basis can help you manage your blood sugar.
- Cold and migraine- Carom can be utilized for the treatment of recurrent and persistent cough and cold. Inhalation of grounded carom seeds is effective in providing relief from constant headache, cold and migraine.
- Stomach problems- Carom seeds have mild alcoholic properties that can be utilized to treat the problem of stomach pain and indigestion. A mixture of carom seed and salt when consumed with a sip of water is effective in providing relief from the symptoms of indigestion and stomachache.
- Menstrual cramps- Application of carom seed oil can help you achieve speedy relief from the discomfort of menstrual cramps. The seeds of carom act as an effective nerve tonic and reduce the intensity of menstrual cramps.
- Sperm count- Carom seeds are effective in increasing sperm count and can also be utilized to treat sexual dysfunctions. Roast a mixture of tamarind kernel, carom seeds and clarified butter; add a tsp of the mixture and honey to a glass of milk and consume it on a regular basis prior to sleep to achieve speedy results.
I'm 20 years old girl my hair was very good when I was studying in my 10 th std now my hair is completely thin d full of dull with too much of rough hair suggest me good shampoo oil d conditioner.
I have gone through Ivf and conceived baby now I am 20 weeks pregnant when checking anatomy scan found out my cervix length is 2.7 cm during 12 weeks anatomy scan the cervix length was 3.70 cm.I am really worried now about the cervix length will it come back to normal or should I opt for any medicines or cervical cerclage.
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
What would we not give to have that picture perfect, scar-free glowing skin. While some of you are blessed with the natural charisma, many of us have to undergo the daily struggle of beauty creams, toners, scrubs and pastes in order to overcome our skin woes. While a large array of cosmetics promise deliverance from the same, they are not without their fair share of side effects. In fact more often than not, the chemicals which these creams comprise leave your skins scathed even more. Consequently, many of you have turned to natural therapies for countering skin ailments. Most of our skin eruptions, rashes and abscesses are related to our metabolism and hormonal changes.
These natural therapies rejuvenate the skin but also provide cures to the germ of these issues:
- Baking Soda Treatment: Applying a paste of baking soda with water can work wonders for acne ridden skin. The paste must be allowed to sit on your skin for about half an hour and then rinsed off with lukewarm water. Regular usage can bring about a significant improvement in the skin texture.
- Oatmeal Therapy: Oatmeal is known for its beneficial effects on our metabolism. It purifies your skin and helps you get rid of the acne scars. Again applying a thick paste made of water and oatmeal is a trusted remedy.
- Tomato pulp for skin correction: Tomato pulps are replete with constituents that are extremely effective in smoothening out skin. It endows the skin with a renewed glow and clears the clogged up pores, thus preventing eruptions. It acts as a helpful skin toner as well. For yielding the best results, tomato pulp should be mixed with cucumber juice and applied all over the skin. It should be washed off with water after leaving it on for a span of 15 minutes.
- Sandalwood to beat the scars: Since time immemorial, sandalwood has been known to be full of skin enriching properties. It is one of the most reliable products when it comes to clearing out the unwanted blotches on your skin. Making a paste of sandalwood with rose water or rose milk can go a long way in reducing the scars and rashes on the skin.
- Honey and aloe vera combo: Honey and Aloe Vera are two such ingredients that can improve your skin conditions significantly. Endowed with cleansing properties, they help to re-nourish the skin and redefine its beauty. Blending honey with aloe vera into a fine mixture may prove to be a helpful toner.
- Oil Application: Regular or frequent application of medicated oil to the body and head will enhance the immunity and integrity of the skin and helps improve the skin texture as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder that results in higher levels of blood sugars in the body. It is assuming epidemic proportions, and India has become the new diabetic capital with more than 50 million diabetic people. The main problem with diabetes is it does not completely go away, and there is a whole myriad of issues that it brings along with it. Heart attacks, strokes, eyesight problems, delayed wound healing, nerve damage and impotence. Therefore, diabetes and by that we mainly mean blood sugar levels have to be managed so that there is delay in onset of the associated conditions and/or reduced in severity.
Ayurveda refers to diabetes as Prameha (excessive urination) and Madhumeha (sugary urine) and has identified close to 20 forms of the disease. According to Ayurvedic belief, each disease is caused due to imbalance in kapha, pitta, and vata doshas and diabetes is caused by all these, predominantly by kapha.
With any stream of medicine, management of diabetes involves two tracks - one is lifestyle changes and the second is medications.
Lifestyle changes include the following:
- Diet: Reduce the amount of rice, sugar, potato, sweet fruits, maida, deep fried foods, and red meat. Protein-rich foods like lentils, soya, green leafy vegetables and fish should be increased. Diet plan should change to small, frequent meals instead of binge eating.
- Exercise: Include 30 minutes of regular exercise into your daily routine if you have a diabetic predisposition.
- Others: Avoid smoking and alcohol, ensure sufficient sleep, avoid sleeping during day time, improved foot and eye care, periodically check sugar levels, and manage stress levels.
Ayurveda has a whole lot of home remedies proven to be very effective against diabetes.
- Jambhul: Eugenia Jambolana whether eaten raw or juice extract has been shown to have beneficial effects in managing sugar levels and cholesterol.
- Gymnema sylvestre: Used to manage diabetes for over 2000 years, it reduces sugar cravings and is being touted as the future for diabetes treatment.
- Bitter gourd (Momordica charantia): It has 3 components that give it strong antidiabetic properties. The charantin reduces blood sugar levels; the polypeptide has insulin-like effects; and lectin that again has hypoglycemic effects.
- Bel (Aegle marmelos): Also known as wood apple, leaves of the plant are shown to have antidiabetic properties. 5 to 10 leaves can be chewed on a daily basis to help control blood sugar levels.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum): Consuming 10 g of fenugreek seeds soaked in water increases the amount of insulin produced, thereby increasing sugar breakdown.
- Neem: Chewing about 4 to 5 leaves in the morning on an empty stomach helps to control blood sugar levels. Alternately, neem leaves powder is available which can be dissolved in water and consumed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Piles, fistula and fissures are the most common problems affecting the rectum and the anus. Both the rectum as well as the anus has a very rich vascular supply. There could be swelling of these blood vessels or tearing which can lead to the above conditions. Read on to know additional details about each of these conditions.
Piles: In simple words, swollen blood vessels of the anal region are called piles. It can be internal or external, depending on how far it is from the anal canal. If it is located farther inside the anal canal, it is called internal piles.
- Chronic constipation, where the person has to strain to pass stools
- Smoking and genetics can also lead to piles.
Symptoms: Starts off as painless bleeding, which happens in drops after bowel movement; the swelling happens much later. They can continue to grow and develop blood clots.
- In the early stages, once identified, simple topical medications for symptom relief are sufficient.
- Diet should be rich in fiber, with fruits and vegetables
- Increased water consumption
- Surgery if the disease has reached the stage of blood clots
- Prevention is advised if there is a family history by consuming a fiber-rich diet and maintaining hydration
Fistula: When an infected anal gland bursts into the anal canal, it constantly discharges pus into the anal canal and becomes a fistula. Hygienic toilet habits can help in preventing fistulas.
- A constant wet feeling in the anal area, due to pus discharge.
- This would be intermittent, and there would be periods with no discharge.
- There could be a foul smell due to pus discharge.
Diagnosis and Treatment:
- Identifying the exact location is important as surgery may be required.
- An ultrasound scan or an MRI is usually done.
- Newer techniques like Video Assisted Anal Fistula Treatment (VAAFT) are used. This locates the piles accurately and uses electric current to seal it with staples and surgical glue.
- Conventional surgery is also used for economic or accessibility reasons.
- Fissures: These cracks anywhere in the length of the anal canal are extremely common.
- Very painful and the person may not want to go to the toilet
- Rarely bleeding is also seen, maybe in very small amounts
- Over 90% of the fissures do not require surgery
- Switching to a high-fiber diet and improving hydration will help in managing these symptoms.
- Topical relief can be provided by medications.
- When they are recurrent, a procedure known as lateral sphincterotomy is done. This is an outpatient procedure and provides immediate relief.
Though one condition can lead to another, in most people, there is a strong genetic component, and working towards prevention is highly recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.