Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in PRODDATUR and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev NichenametlaYour feedback matters!
What is the best hair oil to used for hair massage to prevent hair loss and maintain density of hairs?
I met with an accident 3 years ago and have a mark under my left eye skin has become dark color. Please suggest me how to remove the dark color on my skin.
I am suffering from acne problem since 3 years, what so I do to get rid off these, my age is 21, please tell me the permanent solution,
I have oily skin. I makes my face oil and there are pimples on my face suggest me the best cream for use.
My skin is rough form I. Cold weather but normal in hot weather, duration of this problem from my a little time, why?
My hair is thinning and I am experiencing hair loss every day. Alopecia is occurring. I also feel very tired every day. I am male aged 23years plez give me some remedy.
I have pimples on my face Its very hard and sometime veri painful I used scare cream But no result found please help.
Sir my age is 29 and marital status single. Day by day my skin is becoming very dark n dull. And on the upper side of my full hands the skin became so dark as I have painted it wid black colour. Although before my skin was fair. N now neck portion n lower side of hand is still fair. I m worried for this. Do my body is suffering from ny vitamins deficiencies. If yes which test I sud go on to conform its problem.
Sir I am 17 year boy. I am very depressed because of my pimples. Please recommend me some effective things to get relief from these. I want lifetime solution sir because I onlu get relief from them only for few days.
My nails are so weak, I like lil long nails but they easily get cuts especially when wet what should I do to improve them
My mother underwent a Skin Grafting surgery due to a 40% burn on her lower body (thighs). Although it has been almost 2 years, but still the itching sensation persists. Is it natural? If yes, how long it would persist?
I am 31 year old male I have skin problem of fungal infection called [ gajakarna ] I was used fluconazole 150mg tablet one for a day of week but it is temporary relief me I want a permanent solution what should I do.
I am 20 years old. I have pores in my face. How to clear that? actually I consult two more doctors for these problems. But not in use.
I'm addicted to eating ice daily in. Large quantities by this eating too much I'm getting pimples on face so how to leave eating ice by ayurvedic remedies.
This for my sister, yesterday onward she have some itching and skin falling from her foot. Today i went to near by ayurvedic hosp and they saying it's a start of psoriasis and they givsome balm and ayurvedic med. What we do? The care? Any other treatment? Is complicated disease?
Hives is also known as Urticaria, which is a sudden outbreak of swollen, red bumps on the skin. These occur due to an allergic reaction to an allergen or some unknown reasons. These bumps are usually accompanied by a few common symptoms like redness, burning sensation, itchiness, inflammation and swelling. They can be of varied shapes and most often the larger ones are very painful. Your skin gets badly affected by hives and the itchiness is quite irritating.
Few facts about hives:
- Prominent symptoms: Hives occur due to allergic reactions and some of the most highlighting symptoms are trouble in breathing, swelling, stomach cramps, dizziness and other related ones. People facing these kinds of symptoms are mainly kept in an emergency room so that proper care can be taken.
- Lasting period of hives: In general, the symptoms of hives fade away within a few hours and just few scratches are left behind. Though in some cases hives return either for few weeks or days. Some people experience the symptoms after specific intervals and thus you got to have proper medical care.
- Causes of hives: Some of the commonest causes of hives are medicines, excessive exercises, serious or rare diseases, cold, heat or pressure, insect bites or stings, different kinds of allergies especially food allergies, bladder or other infections and others. Sometimes, hives might occur all of a sudden without any specific reason.
- Who gets hives: Both adults and kids of different ages can have hives at any time. Thus, you should be aware fully of the same in order to prevent this kind of skin disease. Though the symptoms last maximum for six months but still the sufferings are unbearable at times.
- Diagnosis of hives: Hives can now be easily detected by doctors just by looking at the available symptoms and thus no special kind of diagnosis is required. Physical examination is conducted and the doctor often asks a few questions from the patients. If the symptoms continue for a long time then in that case blood tests are also recommended by the doctor. The doctor might recommend any other medical test in this regard in accordance with the patient's condition.
- Treating hives: The doctors often prescribe antihistamines to the patients who suffer from hives. The sources causing hives are asked to be avoided so that the chances of getting attacked by this kind of skin trouble can be reduced. Doctors keep the patients under supervision and then accordingly prescribe medicines for a speedy recovery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.