Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Choose City and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev NichenametlaYour feedback matters!
I have very much hair fall, It is very thin feeling very embarrassing. Please suggest me to grow my hair fast?
I had chicken pox about 2 months ago and it left some marks on my face can you suggest any cream or anything else for the same thank you.
Please suggest me home made tips/packs/treatment to do for fairer complexion at home. I'm getting tanned every day. Please tell me what to do.
Good morning. I've moved to a new place recently and got some rashes on my skin and went to pharmacy to get Itchgaurd/Ringgaurd but the guy working there suggested me to use a Ointment named "Rashfree. I'm using it from past one week and didn't find any improvement and feeling a itching sensation. What can be the best medication for it? Kindly suggest.
How to get rid of continuous hair fall and what are the main reasons behind it and how it can be cured?
I have pigmentation on my face since last 5 years. My looks dull and unfair as compare to remaining part of body skin. I tried a lot to overcome this pigmentation but couldn't. Please suggest me right suggestions. I had 4 chemical peel session but not helped so I not continued. Thanks.
Chehre ke gadde (pores on face) are a very common skin problem that almost everyone faces at some point in their life. A notorious beauty detractor, they can also lead to other skin problems like acne and pimples. So, it is very important to know about the reasons (kaaran) that lead to these pores (gadde).
- Heavy exposure to sun: Dhoop me jyada nikalne se ya der tak rehne se skin me maujud collagen ko nuksan hota hai jis se skin ki elasticity (lachilapan) kamzor hoti hai aur gadde banne lagte hai. So, avoid long exposure and cover your skin when going out in sun. Apply adequate sunscreen of requisite SPF degree to avoid the damage. If it gets tanned or burnt, try yoghurt, aloe vera or cucumber juice to fix the damage. In case of extensive damage, consult a doctor.
- Aging: Umar badhne ke saath skin ka lachilapan kam hone lagta hai jis se gadde bante hai aur dikhne bhi lagte hai. So, take care of your skin and get regular cleansing and moisturizing to keep it nourished. You can try homemade masks or go for skin treatment in a salon twice a month or once a week, according to your age and skin condition.
- Genetics: Vanshanugat (hereditary) kaaran bhi gadde hone ne ki wajah hai kuyki kisi ki skin ki pores naturally bade hote hai. Sadly, it is beyond control, but to combat the menace, you must take extra care of your skin and follow all the dos and don'ts such as regular cleansing, avoiding oily food, drinking plenty of water, etc. to keep the pores in check.
- Oily skin: Jyada tailiya (oily) skin hone se skin glands se jo tel nikalta hai wo chehre pe hi jama ho jata hai, jis se gadde saaf dikhne lagte hai. So, if you have oily skin, clean it twice or thrice a day with a face wash. You can also use skin wipes to remove the excess oil.
- Not removing makeup properly: Makeup theek se naa hatane se gaddo (pores) me gandgi jama hone lagti hai aur wo dikhne lagte hai. Therefore, always remove the makeup properly with cleansing milk. Wash your face and apply a moisturizer before going to bed.
- Excessive use of cosmetics: Jyada makeup use karne se bhi skin damage ho jati hai jis se pores band (block) ho jate hai yaa bade dikhne lagte hai. So, it is advised to use good quality makeup and that too in moderation. It is important to let your skin breathe.
Moles are the most common form of physical identification proof, but are often unwanted. Moles and freckles are common skin irregularities that make a person consider cosmetic surgery. Moles can be described as non-cancerous skin lesions that develop when dark skin cells are bound together in small clusters. Almost everyone has one or more mole on their body. However, freckles are simply skin discolorations that appear on light skinned people. There are a number of ways in which moles and freckles can be removed.
- Dermabrasion: This is a procedure where a small wheel is run over your skin to remove the top layer. Dermabrasion is performed under anaesthesia and is a very effective way of removing freckles and flat moles.
- Laser Surgery: Laser surgery involves the use of concentrated beams of light to remove the topmost layer of skin. As this top layer is removed, freckles and light, flat moles are also destroyed thus leaving you with a clear complexion. In some cases, multiple sessions may be required to completely remove moles and freckles. Laser surgery is not recommended for large moles or moles that protrude out of the skin.
- Shave excision: This is a surgical procedure that involves cutting off the raised section of a mole with a sharp scalpel. It does not require any sutures, but may not remove the entire mole. This surgery is often suggested in cases where a mole had grown to protrude from the skin but the discolouration itself does not bother the person. There is a very low risk of scarring associated with this procedure but the mole may recur.
- Punch Excision: Small protruding moles can also be removed with a punch excision procedure. Here, a doctor will use a small cutting apparatus in the form of a small, cylindrical punch to twist and remove the entire mole. One of two sutures may be required to close the skin in this area.
- Surgical Excision: This procedure is suggested in cases of large moles. In such cases, the surgeon will remove the entire mole and close the skin with sutures. This procedure may leave a scar behind, but in most cases, this scar is not very prominent.
In rare cases, moles can be malignant and hence it is not recommended to try removing a mole at home. For this reason, you should always a consult a surgeon if a mole appears suddenly appears or begins to look suspicious.