Dr. Shreyas Gopalbhai Bhalodia is an Ayurveda and proctology specialist. During his 6 years of practice he has accumulated many awards and acclaims. Dr. Bhalodia completed his Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) program from JS Ayurveda College, Nadiad in 2008. He completed his post-graduation program in Ayurveda from IPGT & R.A. (Gujarat Ayurved University). He had his PG dissertation on BPH & Ayurvedic Treatment.
Dr. Bhalodia is an expert in treating Anorectal problems especially Fistula. Dr. Bhalodia is not only an expert doctor but also a great scholar. He has presented 5 scientific papers on various subjects such as Role of Ayurvedic treatment in the management of Piles, BPH, Fistula & Bone Healing (Fracture) etc. He has also attended multiple national and international conferences on Ayurveda. Dr. Bhalodia opened his own multi-speciality Ayurveda hospital in Junagadh in 2011 and has been running it ever since. He is an active member of several professional societies such as Ayush Vivek Parishad and Ayurved Surgeon Association. He is a recipient of the prestigious Ayurved Visharad award.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shreyas Bhalodia
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shreyas BhalodiaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Due to my hair loss my daily activities were suffering. I consulted Dr Shreyas Bhalodia. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. I read about her on one of the social media platform. The nurses at the Aum Ayurved Hospital were really helpful. I had lost hope, but the hair loss treatment given by her has helped me regain my confidence. It was amazing, I am so thankful that Shreyas Bhalodia has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases.
Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. It was a bad case of hair fall. Dr Shreyas Bhalodia is very patient with all his patients. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but Shreyas Bhalodia did it immediately and started the hair fall treatment for it. The overall atmosphere in the Aum Ayurved Hospital is very soothing. Shreyas Bhalodia is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.
i took a lose weight treatment from him. Thanks to him I am much better now. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Shreyas Bhalodia. The waiting area in the Aum Ayurved Hospital is very comfortable for elderly patients. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shreyas Bhalodia to be very helpful. Thank u sir.
Dr. Shreyas Bhalodia provides answers that are very helpful. it was very helpful
Fertility is a potential for reproduction. In other words, fertility is an ability to have babies or to reproduce. When fertility rate in a community, increases more babies are born. To produce an offspring it depends on age, health and other factors of the woman. When we talk about fertility rates it means the number of births that happen during a certain time period in a specific location. On the other end, lack of ability to reproduce is termed as infertility. There are various treatments to deal with fertility issues and one of the ancient and natural as well as a trusted treatment is Ayurveda.
Female infertility is caused due to structural problems like blocked fallopian tubes, a defect in cervical canal, uterine fibroids or polyps. Hormonal imbalance leading to ovulation problems too can cause infertility. In males. infertility may have anatomical, psychological, hormonal or lifestyle related causes. The cause of infertility in approximately 20% of couples can't be determined using the currently available methods of investigation. From Ayurvedic perspectives, shukra dhatu can get affected by various physical, mental causes and even by serious diseases. Poor quality shukra dhatu can cause infertility in males & females.
Failure to reproduce
Ayurveda For Infertility
Ayurveda is one of the world's oldest holistic healing systems. It is based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body and Spirit. The primary focus of Ayurvedic medicine is to promote good health, rather than fight disease. Fertility problems are increasing these days for many young couples. There are many factors which account for this like Lifestyle, delayed marriages, diet, etc. But Ayurveda not only does explain how to increase fertility with herbal supplements, but it also focuses on how to have healthy children.
For a pregnancy to be healthy and successful, a couple needs to take care of the following four essential factors:
- Sperm/Ovum (Seeds)
- Uterus (Soil)
- Nourishment (Water)
- Time for Conception (Timing of Sowing)
Reproductive health, in both men and women, depends on the health of the reproductive tissue or shukra dhatu. In women, shukra creates the ovum as part of the monthly cycle, and in men, the semen is formed due to sexual stimulation. The shukra is created as part of a long chain of metabolic transformations. It starts with the digestion of food, then goes on to the transformation of food to nutrient fluid, blood, muscle, fat, bone, bone marrow, and finally, to shukra tissue. Healthy shukra tissue, then, according to Ayurveda, depends on the health of all the other tissues in the body.
Foods to Nourish All Seven Dhatus (Bringhana)
- Fresh, organic fruits and vegetables
- Dairy proteins, including milk, lassi, and panir (a fresh cheese made of milk)
- Whole grains
- Mung dhal
- Soaked almonds or soaked walnuts
- Dried fruits such as dates, figs, and raisins
- Sweet, juicy fruits such as mangoes, peaches, plums, and pears
- If your digestion is strong, eat urad dhal (available at Indian grocery stores) cooked with equal parts turmeric, cumin, coriander, and fennel.
- A banana cooked in ghee, cinnamon and cardamom is a tasty and wholesome dessert for people with strong digestion.
Foods to Enhance the Reproductive Tissue (Vrishya)
- Date-milk shake
- Mango milkshake
- Rice pudding
Spices such as ajwain powder, cumin (which purifies the uterus in women and the genitourinary tract in men), turmeric (to improve the interaction between hormones and targeted tissues), and black cumin.
In general, it's important to eat a wide variety of foods in order to receive all the essential nutrients. Keep trying new vegetables and fruits, and rotate your menus to make sure you're not eating the same thing day after day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, balanced diet regularly, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Agnimantha, similar to lions. Lake er dhareyjata
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hair fall has a direct impact on the way you feel about yourself, your self esteem and confidence. It is also true that it is a very common problem and can be controlled and stopped completely through proper treatment. Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall has long term effects and it brings out the best results since the issues get rectified from the inside, preventing them from coming back.
Ayurveda and Hair Loss
According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of mind-body structure. Hair is considered a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth. Diet, yoga, meditation and medicated herbal oil massage are the Ayurvedic treatments generally recommended for hair loss.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall:
1. Dietary modifications
It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of alcohol, meat, coffee, tea and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated due to intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of Pomegranate, carrot, spinach and Kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp-related problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong, foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts and milk.
- Yoga and meditation: Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable.
- Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil: Bhringaraaja, Brahmi, Amla, Neem, Ritha and Ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful to control hair fall.
Constipation is a very common, but irritating problem that mostly occurs due to the absence of adequate amount of fibre or water in your diet. Also, a side effect of certain medications or less exercise can lead to constipation. Whatever may be the cause behind it, you can easily relieve yourself from this stomach ailment without consuming any drugs. Here are some natural laxatives, which are easily available in your kitchen and prove to be very effective in eliminating constipation.
Lemon contains citric acid, which has the ability to stimulate the function of digestion in your body. The action of lemon on your digestive system enables it to get rid of the toxins and undigested material that generally accumulates on the colon's (the last part of your small intestine) walls, giving rise to constipation as a result.
Directions: collect the juice of 1 lemon in a cup by squeezing it. Fill the rest of the cup with warm water. Drink it every morning.
2. Castor oil
Castor oil is often referred to as a stimulant laxative and is a very useful remedy for constipation. Castor oil enables smooth movement and functioning of the intestines, making it easier for stool to pass.
Directions: drink 1 to 2 teaspoons of castor oil on an empty stomach. It takes about 8 hours to show its effect, so decide which time of the day will be suitable for you to consume it.
3. Aloe vera
Besides acting as a remedy for minor burns and cuts, aloe vera gel also helps soothe your stomach. It functions as a natural laxative by making your stool softer. Moreover, it aids in protein digestion and makes the muscular structure of your intestines stronger, consequently providing relief from constipation.
Directions: have 2 tablespoons of aloe gel every morning by mixing it with your glass of fruit juice, or consume 1 cup of aloe vera juice whenever you feel constipated.
4. Baking soda
Baking soda is an effective cure for gas, pressure and pain in the digestive tract, and stomach ache as excessive air is released from the body by its action. It also functions as a laxative by making the passage of accumulated waste products through the intestines a smooth process. Moreover, stools are loosened and passed without pain on its consumption.
Directions: take a quarter cup of warm water and stir a teaspoon of baking soda into it. Consume the mixture as quickly as you can. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!