Dr. Shreyas Gopalbhai Bhalodia is an Ayurveda and proctology specialist. During his 6 years of practice he has accumulated many awards and acclaims. Dr. Bhalodia completed his Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) program from JS Ayurveda College, Nadiad in 2008. He completed his post-graduation program in Ayurveda from IPGT & R.A. (Gujarat Ayurved University). He had his PG dissertation on BPH & Ayurvedic Treatment.
Dr. Bhalodia is an expert in treating Anorectal problems especially Fistula. Dr. Bhalodia is not only an expert doctor but also a great scholar. He has presented 5 scientific papers on various subjects such as Role of Ayurvedic treatment in the management of Piles, BPH, Fistula & Bone Healing (Fracture) etc. He has also attended multiple national and international conferences on Ayurveda. Dr. Bhalodia opened his own multi-speciality Ayurveda hospital in Junagadh in 2011 and has been running it ever since. He is an active member of several professional societies such as Ayush Vivek Parishad and Ayurved Surgeon Association. He is a recipient of the prestigious Ayurved Visharad award.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shreyas BhalodiaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Due to my hair loss my daily activities were suffering. I consulted Dr Shreyas Bhalodia. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. I read about her on one of the social media platform. The nurses at the Aum Ayurved Hospital were really helpful. I had lost hope, but the hair loss treatment given by her has helped me regain my confidence. It was amazing, I am so thankful that Shreyas Bhalodia has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases.
Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. It was a bad case of hair fall. Dr Shreyas Bhalodia is very patient with all his patients. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but Shreyas Bhalodia did it immediately and started the hair fall treatment for it. The overall atmosphere in the Aum Ayurved Hospital is very soothing. Shreyas Bhalodia is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.
i took a lose weight treatment from him. Thanks to him I am much better now. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Shreyas Bhalodia. The waiting area in the Aum Ayurved Hospital is very comfortable for elderly patients. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shreyas Bhalodia to be very helpful. Thank u sir.
Dr. Shreyas Bhalodia provides answers that are very helpful. it was very helpful
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, balanced diet regularly, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Agnimantha, similar to lions. Lake er dhareyjata
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.
Hair fall has a direct impact on the way you feel about yourself, your self esteem and confidence. It is also true that it is a very common problem and can be controlled and stopped completely through proper treatment. Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall has long term effects and it brings out the best results since the issues get rectified from the inside, preventing them from coming back.
Ayurveda and Hair Loss
According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of mind-body structure. Hair is considered a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth. Diet, yoga, meditation and medicated herbal oil massage are the Ayurvedic treatments generally recommended for hair loss.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall:
1. Dietary modifications
It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of alcohol, meat, coffee, tea and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated due to intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of Pomegranate, carrot, spinach and Kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp-related problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong, foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts and milk.
- Yoga and meditation: Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable.
- Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil: Bhringaraaja, Brahmi, Amla, Neem, Ritha and Ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful to control hair fall.
Constipation is a very common, but irritating problem that mostly occurs due to the absence of adequate amount of fibre or water in your diet. Also, a side effect of certain medications or less exercise can lead to constipation. Whatever may be the cause behind it, you can easily relieve yourself from this stomach ailment without consuming any drugs. Here are some natural laxatives, which are easily available in your kitchen and prove to be very effective in eliminating constipation.
Lemon contains citric acid, which has the ability to stimulate the function of digestion in your body. The action of lemon on your digestive system enables it to get rid of the toxins and undigested material that generally accumulates on the colon's (the last part of your small intestine) walls, giving rise to constipation as a result.
Directions: collect the juice of 1 lemon in a cup by squeezing it. Fill the rest of the cup with warm water. Drink it every morning.
2. Castor oil
Castor oil is often referred to as a stimulant laxative and is a very useful remedy for constipation. Castor oil enables smooth movement and functioning of the intestines, making it easier for stool to pass.
Directions: drink 1 to 2 teaspoons of castor oil on an empty stomach. It takes about 8 hours to show its effect, so decide which time of the day will be suitable for you to consume it.
3. Aloe vera
Besides acting as a remedy for minor burns and cuts, aloe vera gel also helps soothe your stomach. It functions as a natural laxative by making your stool softer. Moreover, it aids in protein digestion and makes the muscular structure of your intestines stronger, consequently providing relief from constipation.
Directions: have 2 tablespoons of aloe gel every morning by mixing it with your glass of fruit juice, or consume 1 cup of aloe vera juice whenever you feel constipated.
4. Baking soda
Baking soda is an effective cure for gas, pressure and pain in the digestive tract, and stomach ache as excessive air is released from the body by its action. It also functions as a laxative by making the passage of accumulated waste products through the intestines a smooth process. Moreover, stools are loosened and passed without pain on its consumption.
Directions: take a quarter cup of warm water and stir a teaspoon of baking soda into it. Consume the mixture as quickly as you can. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am facing problem of dandruff and hairs falling last 1-1.5 years. I have used oil n shampoos also but I didn't get positive results Pls suggest me.
How much cost requires to replace the knee. How long it helps in future and is the pain removes after operation. Age of the patient is 48 years women.
I am having too much knee pain lot of treatment some but no relief without painkillers I can not walk. doctors say cartilage in my both knee are finished medicine taken. Flexinova; astabis 4 mg, megclav ,vit b12 injection also but no relief doctors said just do walking and cycling and take painkillers what to do can I take hyalunicacid injection pls suggest.
My mother has knees pain in both knees. Main problem is in-between knee and ankle bone gone bend. It is possible to rectify this problem. Her age is 75 years.
My mother has trouble with her knees. She is 85 years of age height 5 feet, 95 kgs weight. She is not hypertensive nor diabetic. She is asthmatic. How can we get her walking?
My age is 24. I am preparing for civils .My BP is at 140/90. I am little overweight and in stress. Thyroid and kidney tests are normal. Do I need to take medication?
If I do not sleep for life time, then-- 1) Would it affect my health? 2) Would I be active whole day? Please send me . Thanks.
I am 68 years male, Diabetic and BP under control. I take Urimax F daily one capsule for prostate problem. Does it help in the long run. Any diet is required.
My full body joints paining and knees grease gone am 30 only I think it's because of masturbating alot. Pls tell me the treatment and medicine for this and diet chart pls help.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Piles or haemorrhoids is a condition in which the rectal veins become inflamed, thus causing bleeding and swelling. Hemorrhoids are clumps or cushions of tissue which get aggregated around the anal canal and are full of blood vessels, muscle and elastic fibres. Piles can be of various sizes and are found inside the anus or around the anal region. However, piles found inside the anal canal are way more common than the external ones.
In most cases, this condition can be treated by taking required medicines along with following a high-fibre diet. However, in some cases, the piles might be severe and need to be removed surgically. The common symptoms of piles are blood discharge while eliminating faeces and abnormal enlargements around the anal region. Piles might also be characterised by excessive itching of the anal region and pain during defecating.
The most common and persistent cause of hemorrhoids is constipation. The straining action during constipation, for the evacuation of bowels, is among the biggest reasons for this condition. However, this is not the only cause of piles. Some of the other causes include:
- Untreated gastric conditions like dysentry,
- Weight of the increasing uterus and constipation during pregnancy,
- Sedentary lifestyle,
- Obesity, and
- Genetic constitution
In Ayurvedic terms, piles are called ArshaShoola which translates to extremely painful conditions akin to the piercing of needles. This condition can be gotten rid of by availing of various Ayurvedic remedies.
Surgical treatment of piles is not necessary; rather it has been observed that recurrence of the condition is experienced by people who usually undertake surgery. Treatment of piles using Ayurveda usually includes dietary and lifestyle changes; making most of the remedies easily implementable. Listed below are some Ayurvedic remedies:
- Herbs: Herbs used for ayurvedic treatment of piles include Haritaki and jimikand.
- Diet: Permanent moderation of diet is needed for the treatment of piles. Some dietary changes include:
- Starchy foods such as yellow pumpkin and potato should be avoided and replaced with fibrous foods.
- Inclusion of mango and sesame seeds adds bulk to the diet and helps in preventing constipation.
- Natural food softeners such as ‘jambul’, ‘amalaki’, dried figs and papaya are also recommended.
- Vegetables having larger amounts of roughage, such as turnip, onions, radish, ginger and bitter gourd should be added to the diet.
- Lifestyle Changes: Some of the basic lifestyle changes include:
- Regular cleansing of the colon
- Regular exercise is mandatory
- A normal and healthy sex life should be followed. Aggravation of symptoms of piles is caused due to abnormal or excess sex.
- Avoiding sitting for long periods
- Consume enough water in a day (about 2-3 liters)
Why Ayurveda For Piles?
The biggest advantage of Ayurvedic treatment of piles is that it saves you from surgery and treats your condition as well as its symptoms naturally. A team of dedicated researchers creates the perfect blend of herbal formulations that can help you reduce the inflammation of hemorrhoids and the pain and bleeding associated with the condition. The best benefit of this condition is that it saves you from surgery. The treatment of both bleeding and non-bleeding piles and chronic constipation is taken care of. Go for ayurvedic treatment and you will immediately experience long-term relief from your symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Ayurveda is a form of medicine that has been practiced for thousands of years and has many effective cure for some of the most complex diseases. Cancer, in this day and age, is one such complex disease and its incidence is increasing rapidly. It is always recommended to consult a Ayurveda specialist for severe cancer. Some of the common ingredients for treatment of uterine cancer through Ayurveda are mentioned here.
- Turmeric: Already a staple spice in many Indian dishes, turmeric as a herb in raw form and as a spice in powdered form, is touted the new wonder herb all across the world. It has been used as a traditional healing herb in India since ages. It has also been seen to be a very effective anti-inflammatory agent and thus it is very effective in stopping the growth of cancer cells.
- Green tea from the Camellia Sinensis plant: Green tea has been known to be effective in treating multiple types of cancer, aid in weight loss and also facilitate detoxification. Regular consumption of green tea from the Camellia Sinensis plant is known to fight the growth of cancer cells within the body; thus is a very effective in treating uterine cancer as well.
- Ashwagandha: This herb is not only used in Ayurveda, but has also been adopted by homeopathy as conventional medicine to make extracts. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, which means it can adapt to the requirements of the body and then make the changes to provide support to the necessary areas. It is also very good at preventing the growth of cancer cells.
- Garlic: This spice is known to be good for multiple forms of cancer as it contains allicin, which is being hailed as one of the best fighters of inflammatory diseases. It also contains other types of phytochemicals and thus helps in detoxifying the body. It is very effective in fighting cancer cells and can arrest the growth of cancer within the body.
- Ginger: Ginger is extremely effective in the treatment of many ailments, if consumed regularly in controlled amounts. It has been known to be very effective in the treatment of colon cancer. Due to its properties, it is also known to be effective in the prevention of uterine and many other forms of cancer.
Ayurveda, an enigmatic yet enthralling science offers numerous treatment methods for uterine cancer. Here are a few:
- Matra Basti: Matra Basti is a special treatment in traditional ayurveda for chronic constipation, low back pain, rheumatoid arthritis, obesity, and various neurological disorders like multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, dystrophy and atrophy of nerves and muscle. In this treatment, certain herbal oils and herbal extracts are applied through the rectum on a daily basis. Matra Vasti has a lubricating, balancing, nourishing, strengthening and pacifying effect. It also works as rejuvenator, immune-modulator and nutrient and subdues elevated vata dosha. The treatment lasts for a period of 3 to 7 days.
- Pichu Dharanam for Soothing at Advance Stages of Uterine Cancer: It is a special treatment modality in Ayurveda where sterile medicated cotton swab is kept inside the vagina for a specific period of time. This comes under local treatment modalities specific to gynaecological diseases in females and is also done in ante natal care. Pichu means “cotton ball”. Yoni pichu is the application of a sterile cotton swab soaked in medicated oil or ghee in the vagina.
- Abhyanham: Abhyanga is a form of Ayurvedic medicine that involves massage of the body with large amounts of warm oil. It’s a complete body massage and really effective. The Abhyangam massage therapy is very beneficial and prevents degeneration and ceases the aging process. This therapy needs more positions to massage and comparing to other massage therapy, Abhyangam is very special. It usually involves oils prepared with specialized Ayurvedic herbs and essential oils for lymph drainage, detox, and relaxation. It has seven positions and it treats the whole body. It assures new healthy physical changes.
- Nasyam: Nasyam or errhine therapy is an Ayurvedic treatment excellent remedy for chronic sinusuitis, headache, throat diseases, epilepsy, catarrh, migraine, voice constraint, eye diseases and cervical spondylitis. In Ayurveda, the application of medical oils or powders through the nostrils is called Nasya. It is said in classical texts that the nostrils are the doorway to the brain. Nasya is an important method of treatment for illnesses of the cranial region. Nasya treatment - the forehead and neck regions of the patient are gently massaged with a suitable oil to induce sweating. Thereafter the patient is made to lie down on his back with his head bent slightly back. Warm oil is then dripped into both nostrils which the patient draws in.
Winters can often be gloomy, which is why the Spring Equinox comes as good news for those counting the days until warmer weather. It is the time when equator passes through the center of the sun and the days become longer. The spring equinox does not only mark as the beginning of the spring, but has great influence over our health.
- On an average, we need 8-10 glasses of water a day to stay hydrated. This helps ensure proper blood circulation that takes nutrients to all the calls of the body, aids digestion, maintains proper functioning of the heart and brain and helps remove toxins from the body. Drinking water also helps improve metabolism and can, therefore, help you manage your weight. However, sometimes, you need to drink more water. The spring equinox is one such time of the year when the body needs more water.
- The equinox refers to the passing of the earth’s equator plane through the centre of the sun. There are two equinoxes in a year; once in march and once in September. On an equinox, the length of the day and night is almost equal. The equinox in March is known as the Spring Equinox or Vernal Equinox and occurs typically around the March 20. This marks the end of winter and the beginning of spring in the Northern Hemisphere.
- For a few days before and after the equinox along with the day of the equinox, the sun is directly overhead and very strong. Thus, it is essential to drink a lot of water and stay indoors as far as possible. If you must go out during the day, carry an umbrella or wear a car. The strength of the sun’s rays can dehydrate the body very fast causing nausea, heat strokes and blackouts. In addition, the heat can also make you sweat excessively thereby increasing the amount of water expelled from your body. An easy way to check your body’s hydrated levels is to check your urine. A pale yellow, straw-like colour indicates good hydration while a darker yellow means that your body is dehydrated.
- While drinking water is important, drinking water the right way is equally important. Drinking a bottle of water at once may give you the impression that you have drunk enough water, but in reality, the body cannot absorb so much water at one time. Instead, you should space out your water intake and drink throughout the day. Juices, soft drinks, tea, coffee etc cannot be used as a substitute for water. The caffeine in tea and coffee can actually dehydrate your body further and hence should be avoided at this time. If plain water does not sound appealing to you, you could infuse it with herbs like basil or fruits and vegetables like strawberries, oranges, lemons and cucumbers to add flavour.
Washing your face often and showering twice a day can also help hydrate your skin and cool you down. Alternatively, you could fill a spray bottle with water and spritz yourself from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hello I had been a patient of knee Arthritis for for 5 years I had undergone arthroscopic surgery for this and right now I don't have regular periods I am taking medicines for that also but the main issue is that I have continuous leg pain particularly in thighs back and calf muscles .I have terrible pain in all conditions and worsens when I come to rest position from moment.
Your stomach is lined with a mucosal membrane known as the mucosa and due to a variety of factors, it may become inflamed. This inflammation may cause a lot of problems and complications which are grouped under gastritis.
Symptoms of gastritis
- Upper abdominal pain,
- Reduction of appetite
- Blood in the stool amongst the others
Gastritis can be quite debilitating and limiting for the people affected by it.
The Ayurveda approach
Ayurveda is a holistic form of medicine which takes into account many factors rather than just the physical disposition and symptoms that strives to cure the patients of the illness in a well-rounded manner. To this effect, Ayurveda helps you treat this problem with multiple angles of attack such as herbal medications and special cleansing therapies among many others. Let’s take a look at some of the methods usually employed in various combinations among the patients.
- Changes in diet: Consuming any diet which has a lot of spicy and rich foods over prolonged periods may result in gastritis and other problems. If you already have gastritis, then certain other types of food also need to be excluded such as tea, coffee, sour foods, chilies and buffalo milk among others. These food groups are excluded as they may increase the acidity of the stomach which may cause an escalation of the problems. Some of the foods that may help with gastritis are grapes, pumpkins, bitter gourd, pomegranate, melons and cucumber, etc.
- Natural remedies: Some natural remedies that can be very effective in dealing with the symptoms of gastritis are mentioned below
- Ajwain and rock salt have been an age old remedy in treating multiple gastrointestinal disorders and can be effective in this case as well.
- Lemon juice is also very effective in treating symptoms or gastritis and also reducing inflammation.
- Take amla, ginger, and licorice either in a raw form or as a dried option or mixed with other things such as milk or honey. These help in regulating and reducing the acidity within the stomach.
- Ayurvedic medications: There are many specialized Ayurvedic medications which can be used to treat gastritis such as:
- Amalaki choorna
- Avipattikara choorna
- Sootashekhara rasa
- Sukumara Ghrita
- Dhatri Lauha
However, you should consult a specialist Ayurveda doctor as they can prescribe the correct medications for you after studying your specific symptoms.