Doctor in Dr Vandana Gupta's Clinic
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr Vandana Gupta's ClinicYour feedback matters!
Winter is the season of amla, also known as Indian gooseberry. This little fruit is a storehouse of nutrients. It is extremely rich in Vitamin C and has a sour taste. It can cure many ailments and has numerous other health benefits. So let’s take a look at some of its many health benefits and hence, more reasons to add amla to your diet.
Amla health benefits:
• Hair: Amla is extremely good for the hair. It enhances hair growth and also beautifies it. It improves the lustre of our hair. If you have a hair fall problem, amla is an excellent solution to cure it.
• Skin: Being rich in Vitamin C as well as antioxidants, amla brightens the skin and gives it a glow. Regular intake of amla can also help you to get rid of pimples and acne. Hence, for a glowing and clear skin, amla is one of the best foods to consume.
• Better eyesight: Amla is good for eyesight as well. It is believed to improved vision. It can also improve near sightedness as well as cataract. It is mainly because of the presence of beta carotene in amla.
• Weight loss: Amla also aids in weight loss. It is known to boost metabolism and thus helps in weight loss. Hence, if you are trying to lose weight, adding amla to your diet is an excellent choice.
• Good for the heart: What more? Amla is also good for the heart. Cholesterol builds up being the major reason of heart diseases, amla helps in reducing the build-up of bad cholesterol. Thus, it is good for cardiovascular health.
Ways amla can be consumed: There are various ways in which amla can be consumed. It is better to buy fresh amla and prepare various things with it rather than the store bought amla things. • You can eat amla just as it is. • Prepare amla juice. • Amla pickle. • Amla candy. • Or you can try out any other recipe that you like.
3 Penis Workouts That Will Stretch Your Manhood and Make It Longer in No Time
If you are looking for penis workouts that will give you a longer penis size in no time at all, then you have come to the right place. This article will teach you 3 easy penis workouts that you can do stretch your manhood and make it longer.
Workout 1: The A-Stretch
The A-stretch will require you to get a semi-erection to start and to prepare yourself to do 5 repetitions each time. Most penis workouts will require nothing but your hands; for this particular one, you will need both of them.
To start, grab your manhood an inch below the glans and then pull it straight out. After that, place your second arm under your stretched manhood and grab the wrist of your first arm with it. To add more force, try pushing up with your second arm. Hold the stretch for around half a minute. Finish the exercise after doing 5 complete repetitions.
Workout 2: The Assisted A-Stretch
There are quite a few modified penis workouts that you can follow out there, as well, one of which is the assisted A-stretch. The assisted A-stretch is basically just a modified version of the stretch mentioned above. As with the regular A-stretch, the assisted A-stretch will require you to get a semi-erection to start and to prepare yourself to do 5 repetitions each time. Aside from your hands, however, you will also need a cylindrical object to help you out with the exercise, like a soda can or a PVC pipe with a thick diameter.
To start, grab your manhood an inch below the glans and then pull it straight out. After that, place your choice of cylindrical object under your manhood and stretch your penis over it while pushing up onto the object at the same time. Hold the stretch for around half a minute. Finish the exercise after doing 5 complete repetitions.
Workout 3: The Internal Stretch
The internal stretch concentrates on stretching out the inner penis, which refers to bit of your penis that can be found inside of your body. To do this exercise, you have to get a semi-erection to start and prepare yourself to do 5 repetitions each time.
Most penis workouts will require nothing but your hands; for this particular one, you will need both of them. To start, sit down with your legs spread and make an OK sign with one of your hands. Place that sign onto the base of your penis, with your actual penis and your testicles hanging outside of your grip. It would be important not to grab your testicles while doing this particular exercise!
Then, stretch your manhood straight up while grabbing your penis with your other hand an inch below the glans. Hold the stretch in place for about half a minute before resting and then doing another repetition. Finish the exercise after doing 5 complete repetitions.
Penis workouts are actually very common nowadays and men from all over the world follow them to get the penis size that they want. If you happen to be interested in penis enlargement yourself, though, then these exercises would be the best method for you to follow to get the job done. After all, they will ensure that you get your dream size in the end, but in the safest way possible.
Since penis workouts mostly use nothing but your hands in the process and don't involve ingestion of different chemicals or the use of harmful devices, you can be sure that you won't harm yourself unintentionally by following them.
Every bride dreams of her wedding to be perfect. Right from the decorations to the food and of course, to her too, a bride would want everything to be spot on. And why wouldn’t she? After all, there’s this one day in every girl’s life where she gets to be the centre of everyone’s attention. And so, it’s important that she looks flawless, right from head to toe.
Most brides-to-be are confused so as to what kind of a diet and beauty routine they should follow weeks before their wedding.
So, here’s a 4 week diet guide and beauty tips for all the brides-to-be out there:
First of all, before beginning the diet plan, make sure that you:
• Avoid all kinds of refined sugar for example sodas, sweet treats etc. It is very common for you to get the bride jitters and hence, give in to sweet cravings. But make sure that you avoid all these completely.
• Avoid oily food as well. Consuming oily food will surely take a toll on your skin and might lead to various skin issues. Hence, steer clear of oily food.
• Avoid junk food too. You wouldn’t want to put on a few kilos right before your wedding, right? You wouldn’t even want your skin to look unhealthy or unclear, right? Well then, make it a point to avoid junk completely.
4 week diet plan for brides-to-be:
Early morning: A glass of warm water with lemon and honey. A glass of warm water with lemon and honey on an empty stomach will ensure that your digestive system is in good shape. Along with this, it will also help you in weight loss and also help you in achieving a clearer and better skin. Warm water with lemon and honey is very good for detoxifying your body.
Breakfast: • Sprouts with a serving of fruits. • Oatmeal with a serving of fruits. • Upma/ poha/ idli with a serving of fruits.Lunch: For lunch,
Have 2 rotis along with dal, vegetables and a bowl of curd. Include a source of protein such as chole, rajma etc. twice a week.Snacks:
For snacks, you can have: • Fruits • Roasted makhana • A serving of dry fruits and nuts • Roasted puffed rice with peanuts
For added benefit, along with your snack you can have fresh coconut water. Along with keeping you hydrated, coconut water is full of important nutrients and will keep your skin and hair in the best of shape.
Dinner: It’s best to keep your dinner light; especially if you are trying to lose weight. For dinner, you can have: • A salad and a soup • A serving of fruits and a after some time, a salad • Boiled vegetables • Brown rice with veg curry • Stir fried paneer/ tofu/ chicken/ fish with veggies Healthy lifestyle changes:
Stay hydrated: This is extremely essential. Have at least 3 litres of water daily.
Exercise: Get enough exercise; work out at least 5 to 6 times a week.
Get your beauty sleep: Sleep at proper time every night and get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep. Steer clear of stress: Yes if you are getting married then it’s pretty normal to be a little stressed out; but take your time out to stay stress free and go to bed with a clear and stress-free mind. Beauty routine: Visit your beautician and get facials and hair spas done on a regular basis.
Dalcheeni, also known as cinnamon, cassia, Ceylon cinnamon or Saigon cinnamon is a commonly used spice, found to be a natural healer for various ailments. It provides pain relief and helps to treat infections because of its antiseptic and antimicrobial properties.
Cinnamon is greatly productive in dealing with PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) mainly because it helps in reducing insulin resistance, which is believed to be the major cause of PCOS. It also lowers down the blood sugar levels of diabetic patients.
If mixed in hot water and consumed regularly, cinnamon can repress appetite and food yearnings, which helps women dealing with PCOS to cope with obesity. Cinnamon is also Scientifically proven to be a bountiful source of calcium, manganese and dietary fibre.
Cinnamon boosts phosphorylation of insulin receptors which improves insulin function and sensitivity. A diet rich in cinnamon helps in revamping the menstrual cycle and also helps during pregnancy or by increasing fertility at the time of conception.
Women with PCOS are comparatively more prone to developing diabetes and high blood sugar levels due to insulin dysfunction. Cinnamon balances the insulin levels and thus, lowers blood sugar and the pressure; and facilitates speedy weight loss. A cinnamon rich diet will also reduce the risk of acquiring cardiovascular diseases.
After eating a carb-rich diet, women with PCOS face a rapid rise in insulin which causes multiple problems and hormonal dysfunctions. However, if they add cinnamon to the same diet, it will minimise the insulin reaction.
It is, therefore, highly recommended by experts to include cinnamon in your diet if you have PCOS. Since it does not have any side effects, a teaspoon of dry cinnamon twice a day should pose no harm. It can also be consumed with water or in baked products like muffins. Even if you are taking medicines or other supplements, cinnamon is a safe choice. An overdose, however, might lead to hypoglycaemia, so do not consume more than two teaspoons a day.
Appendicitis is a chronic or acute medical condition where the appendix gets inflamed and causes severe pain. If left untreated, the condition can prove to be fatal. The appendix is a small tube shaped sac at the end of the large intestine. In humans, it is typically not known to have any functional value although some studies suggest that it helps digestion by creating a conducive environment for friendly bacteria. Surgical removal of the appendix is suggested as the most common treatment for the ailment.
One of the key causes of appendicitis is believed to be the partial or complete obstruction at the mouth of the appendix. The common causes of obstruction include accumulation of fecal matter, worms, enlarged lymphoid follicles, trauma or tumors. It is also possible that an infection in the stomach could have extended into the appendix.
Appendix is commonly detected because of its progressive worsening pain in the stomach which narrows down to the lower right side of the abdomen called McBurney point. Half of the patients though do not have this typical symptom and instead come in with a complaint of gastroenteritis, urinary tract infection or even a kidney stone. Further blood tests, urine tests and MRIs or ultrasounds are used to pinpoint the area causing the pain.
In most cases of advance appendix, a surgical intervention is necessary. The type of surgery will vary on a case to case basis.
Homeopathy can be tried in early stages and is especially useful to treat chronic and recurrent cases. It works with the principle of 'like cures like' which means that the elements that cause the problem are a key to its solution too. It employs a holistic healing methodology getting rid of the signs and symptoms and restoring complete health. While other treatments focus on curing the 'problem', homeopathy also deals with the basic reason of the problem and the individual's susceptibility to it. Here are some of the remedies:
1. Arsenicum album: This is used when the appendicitis has resulted in sepsis and the patient also suffers from diarrhea.
2. Belladonna: This is an early stage remedy for cases where appendicitis is accompanied by headache, fever
3. Bryonia alba: This is an effective remedy when the pain aggravates with movement.
4. Colocynthis: This is a recommended remedy when the patient experiences spasmodic or entwining pain which worsens with indigestion. Applying warm pressure over the area helps in such cases
5. Rhus Tox: This remedy is also called the 'homeopathic knife' to treat appendicitis. It is used when the pain is constant and the patient is never free from pain.
To customize the selection of the remedies according to your specific symptoms, it is best to consult with a practitioner. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
How to Boost Testosterone With Foods and Supplements?
Do you have energy and stamina that you had in your twenties?
Trust me, you are not alone. Men begin losing testosterone once they cross 30 and the effects of low testosterone become apparent by the time they reach 40.
Some of the most common effects of low testosterone include reduced libido and energy, erectile problems, weight gain, loss of lean muscle, weaker bones, irritable behavior etc.
However, it is possible to boost testosterone levels in your body with the help of some simple changes in diet. Listed below are some foods that can help elevate your testosterone levels:
1. Red meat - I know it is high in cholesterol but it is also high in protein. Foods that are rich in protein can help increase testosterone production in the body. The key is to have them in moderation. So, just enjoy your steak!
2. Fish - Fish is not just a great source of protein but is also rich in essentials fats like omega 3 fatty acids. It is important to know that your body needs essentials fats to produce steroid hormones like testosterone. Apart from this, such fats also keep your arteries well oiled to ensure better blood circulation. This can help boost your libido too.
3. Nuts and beans - including a small serving of nuts and beans in your daily diet can help ensure a testosterone boost for your body. Nuts and beans are a rich source of essential fats and minerals like zinc that help stimulate testosterone production in the body.
4. Oysters - I am sure you are already aware of this one. Oysters have long been used as a libido booster. What makes them great for increasing testosterone is that they are rich in zinc.
5. Cut Down on Carbs - You must also try to avoid foods that are rich in simple sugars. This is because they tend to spike Insulin levels in your body that tends to interfere with testosterone production. Thus, you must avoid or cut down on chips and potatoes.
7. No More Beer - Alcohol is proven to slow down testosterone production in the body. It can also give you a belly bulge, which again tends to be counter productive for testosterone production in the body.
Testosterone Supplements - Apart from the above foods, a natural testosterone supplement can help boost your T-levels. Some of the best supplements include natural ingredients like tribulus terrestris, ginseng, ginkgo biloba, zinc etc. They are proven to be a safe alternative to testosterone injections. They do not have any side effects and have been getting more and more popular.
How to get a good health?
To create health for yourself there are three fundamentals that you need to take care of:- food, activity and rest. When it comes to food one of the most important things you must be conscious of is on a certain day when you eat a certain type of food whatever you eat you must consciously notice how quickly does it digest and become a part of yourself. Any food that you eat, if it lasts over three hours that means you have eaten bad food and that is something either to be avoided or reduced in quantity. If food moves out of your stomach bag within three hours this means you are eating something that your system can handle efficiently it may not be the best food but your system is able to handle it and between one meal and the next meal if you create a clear gap of five to six hours and in between there is no other ingestion you will see the cleansing process in the system on the cellular level cleansing will happen and this cleansing on cellular level is most important and significant for a healthful life.
The process of breast augmentation, popularly known as breast enlargement or implants, effectively increases the size of the breasts through insertion of silicone gel implants or saline implants. It is known to be popular among women and is frequently done, with quite satisfying results.
Why do women opt for breast augmentation?
- Some women opt for implants to enhance their figure
- Others opt for implants, when they experience some sort of sagging or alteration to their breast after a pregnancy, or after losing some weight and even due to old age.
- Some women also choose enhancement surgery if they feel that one breast is smaller than the other.
What does a breast augmentation procedure involve?
Breast augmentation surgery is generally performed while the patient is under the influence of general anaesthesia. In case of enhancement with the help of implants, an incision is made in the breast tissue and a pocket is created to place the implants. Once the implants are successfully placed the incision is closed and allowed to heal.
What sort of implants is available?
There are basically 4 types of implants that are recommended on the basis of the body type -
- Saline filled breast implants- These implants contain sterile water and are either prefilled or filled during the surgery.
- Silicone filled breast implants- These implants contain soft elastic gel and come prefilled. These types of implants also require an incision which is longer in size.
- Cohesive gel silicone implants- Commonly known as "form stable" implants, they contain cohesive gel that is more firm and thicker than normal silicone implants.
- Autologous fat transfer- It consists of fat that has been removed through liposuction from a part of the body, like the abdomen or thighs. The fat is then refined and injected into the breasts. But this form of implant is not very common and is currently under more research.
Breast implants are generally supposed to last for life, but on occasions they may need replacement. Thus regular check-ups are essential, so as to monitor the condition of the implants.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!