Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Jamshedpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ranjeet Kumar
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjeet KumarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Specialised in bone and nerve...very knowledgeable...awesome experience with Dr Ranjeet
Very caring, experienced, knowledgable.
I am suffering from muscle strain I got treated from 4 Doctors but still I am facing the same problem as before so please tell m remedies.
Hello I got sprain in ankle like 1 month ago but the swelling has went away but the pain is still there like if I try to stretch its still pain. Do I need to do xray?
Hi sir in my left shoulder supraspinatus myotendinouse junction alternative signal could restrain in rotatory cuff.
I have spondloarthities, but I have pain in knee, hip and back. They gave given SAAZ ds 1gm, and zempred 8.still with out a painkiller I can't able to walk. Painkiller is zycell o will take .I m tensed, zempred is striods tablets still it's not control. blood is also less in my body it's 9.so I am worried wat I need to take whether doctor is in right path .and also folitrax 10 once in a week, and fol5 daily. Is this right proper please help me. I started going to swimming as well, whether it helps me or wat.
Dr. am 17 I was abused by my uncle so I used misoprostol to abort .i took tablets yesterday night and I had sever back pani and abdominal pani too but I did not get bleed within 4 hours I got bleed only at the morning and my bleeding was not to sever I was just like my regular periods what should I do will the abortion be success because am afraid to go to an doctor please help mee.
Yesterday night I had to play a football game and I got my left foot ankle injured. It got twisted while I was trying to shoot and got a tackle on my leg with a player falling on my twisted ankle. I am using a bandage for support. Pls advice coz need to be back healthy soon as games are coming ahead! Please hoping to hear from you soon.
Hello but Dr. its being 7 months pls tell me should I go for physiotherapy as my joint pain badly like anything. Any natural medicine which will help me in post chikungunya arthritis.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.