Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arti Bakori
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Arti BakoriYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
She is a very kind doctor, she suggest me proper diet for health, and also gave me a good advise for my problem.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Arti Bakori to be very helpful. Thank you mam ..
Dr. Arti Bakori provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks ma'am.....i will do this.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Arti Bakori to be inspiring. Thank you Madam
Dr. Arti Bakori provides answers that are caring. Thank you Doctor...
The experience was very good, I Found the dr very helpful, very kind.
Dr. Arti Bakori provides answers that are prompt. Thank you !
Very helpful and knowledgeable
Great so far
I have 95 kilo weight. Often I feel hungry due to high level of mental stress and I suffer from diabetes. I walk around 7-8 kilometers in the morning and lost only 9 kgs in last 10 years. Please suggest me remedial measures for higher weight loss. My height is five feet six inches.
Pahle mai Patla tha ab mota ho gyaa Ptla hone ke liye kya kru Kya tablets lu… Kya krna chahiye btaiye….
Stress, the new buzzword, has become an inevitable part of our lives. Take any of today’s diseases, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, cancer, sleep disorders, indigestion, infertility, depression, memory loss, migraines, etc. All of them have a common contributing factor stress.
Ayurveda believes that health is the result of balance maintained between the three elements or doshas, vata, pitta, and kapha. An imbalance between these 3 components is the main cause of ill health. Different diseases have one of these as predominant factor. Stress disrupts the balance and so contributes to various diseases. Managing stress is one of the keys to maintaining good health and thereby avoiding a lot of lifestyle related disorders.
Read on to know and understand some of the simple but effective ways of maintaining stress.
- Yoga Asanas: While yoga, in general, is believed to calm the mind and reduce stress, shava asana (corpse pose) sarvanga asana (Shoulder stand), hala asana (plough pose), simha asana (lion pose) and shalabhasana (locust pose) are greatly beneficial in reducing stress.
- Take a break: A break to break away from the mundane routine helps. Try doing nothing for a short while and see how this practice calms the nervous system and provides a clear state of mind.
- Mind your mind: Stress is often caused by fear of what might happen. Changing attitude to a positive one can go a long way in reducing overall stress.
- Analyse your stressors: If you can change it, go ahead and change it. If you cannot, change the way you react to it or simply ignore it. It is definitely not possible to have control over all things in life. Learning this helps greatly in managing stress.
- Meditation: Using Om, take deep breaths and focus on air moving through the lungs and the body. This can be done anywhere and leaves you with a calm mind and body. Pranayama also increases the flow of oxygen to all parts of the body and relaxes you completely.
- Hand it down: The ends of the finger have pressure points which act as energy channels for the body. The padding at the end of the thumb and the middle portion of the index finger are linked to the brain and can be stimulated to manage stress. Most yoga asanas use this hand posture.
- Warm baths: Add some ginger juice and baking soda to the bucket of hot water. This improves circulation and helps you in feeling light, with elevated mood.
- Herbal teas: These are, simply put, magical. Substances like chamomile, tulsi, jasmine, Brahms, cardamom, etc. provide a soothing effect on the mind and body. The aroma and taste of these leave you feeling elated, with the stress disappearing with their vapours. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am eating healthy food and daily exercise. But my body has not growth. I want to any idea for this problem.
My name is rohit im 24 year old. Im suffering from hair fall problem. Very less hair remain in the mid area. Tried many thing to bring such hair back. Now im scared of what is best for my hair which shampoo and conditioner should I use. For this I have started taking diet also. One of my consultant says there is dandruff in your hair. Becoz of that you are losing and now there are many blister (phodi in hindi) in my head. And please send me your contact details to get in touch with you. I do not know that I have allergy or what?
I am 6 feet height with weight of 92 kg. With belly fat just diagnose borderline in diabetic. Sugar fasting is 127. lipid profile also high trigolised 456. I walking 6 k.m. From last 10 days but not reduce weight. Please suggest what exercise and diet to loose weight.
Hot water falls on leg, Doc prescribed some medicines but feeding my baby breast milk that Medicine can take or not.
A painful, common condition that affects the lower part of the spine is termed as back pain. It is mostly caused by strain (muscle injury) or sprain (ligament injury). Some other causes include poor posture, improper lifting, fracture, infrequent exercise, arthritis or a ruptured disk. Usually, pain in the lower back is the only symptom.
Conventional treatment for back pain often includes
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Weight control
If these treatments fail, then the only option left is surgery. Either discectomy (surgical procedure to relieve pressure in the disc by removing the gel-like substance in the disc) or foraminotomy (surgical procedure to expand the gaps through which the nerves pass) is performed.
However, conventional therapy usually has side-effects and only manages to suppress the problem, not cure it. If you seek a cure, Ayurveda is an excellent option. Usually, Ayurvedic remedies are non-invasive, natural and can be arranged at home.
Here are some great Ayurvedic treatments:
- According to the principles of Ayurveda, imbalance in the doshas can lead to problems in the body. The goal of Ayurveda is to balance the doshas and heal the body from the inside. So a lot of Ayurvedic treatments comprise of foods that need to be consumed for the body to heal. For example, you can blend wheat, coriander powder, khuskhus powder and milk together, boil it for twenty minutes and then consume it at room temperature. This will relieve your pain.
- Another thing you can do is fry garlic in coconut oil and then use the oil to massage over the affected areas on your back.
- To restore the damaged dosha, daily purgation is suggested.
- Practicing Yoga can go a long way in managing your pain as well. In Ayurveda, pain is seen as a result of exerting yourself too much, either emotionally or physically. If your spine needs strength, your mind must be strong first of all. So, firstly, your mind needs balance before you can focus on the affected areas. When doing Yoga, start with easy postures such as backbends. Consult a yoga therapist or teacher before you start doing any yoga posture.
- Panchkarma therapies like Kati basti, Anuvasan basti, niruha basti, special Ayurveda tail abhyanga (message), steam with Ayurvedaic Aushadh like nirgundi patra , rasna, eranda mula etc. will give you great and permanent results. Also, Patrapinda swedan will also help in relieving pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!