Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for HaashYour feedback matters!
Causes of Forehead Pimples
1. Clogged Pores:
The main and universal cause of acne! As the forehead lies in the T-Zone, which is known for its excess oil production quality, the pores tends to get clogged, leading to acne. Clogged pores can easily be dealt with a good CTM (Cleansing, Toning, Moisturising) routine, with a monthly session with the steamer. Please don’t overdo the steaming session, however relaxing or effective it is, as excessive steaming is not advisable for acne-prone skin.
2. Dandruff In Hair:
Dandruff in the hair can trigger acne in the forehead. Try to get rid of the dandruff using a good anti-dandruff shampoo. Your acne will vanish like magic.
3. Oily Scalp:
If you have an oily scalp, the oil tends to seep in and results in clogged pores and acne on your forehead. Make sure you wash your hair on alternate days to ensure an oil-free scalp.
4. Certain Medications:
Certain medications like birth control pills have a tendency to trigger forehead acne in certain people. Consult/question your doctor every time he prescribes you any medication relating to hormonal issues.
5. Digestive Problems:
Digestive problem is probably the main cause of forehead acne, if you do not have the issues mentioned above. It needs to be tackled with a balanced diet. Drink lots of water and include green, leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet. Avoid fried foods and artificial tasters and almost anything that disrupts your tummy’s happiness. Exercising regularly helps too.
6. Excess Stress:
Stress is one thing that has to contribute to most of our illnesses in some way or the other. So, beat it by having a healthy lifestyle. Yoga and meditation help in reducing stress to a great extent. No time for yoga? Indulge yourself in a relaxing spa for an instant stress release. However hard you work, taking some “me” time definitely has its own merits, right?
7. Certain Hair Products:
Certain hair styling products like hair spray, heat protectant, serum etc have a tendency to trigger acne when they come into contact with your forehead. Ladies with bangs, beware!
8. Over Exfoliating:
There is an ancient south Indian proverb that says “if used excessively, even elixir will transform into poison”. Though exfoliating helps in removing the dead cells and keeping the skin fresh, overdoing it could result in skin irritation and acne. Exfoliation is best when not done more than twice a week.
9. Wearing Helmets And Caps:
If you are someone who drives two-wheelers, then a helmet becomes the most important need. And, we cannot clean our helmets like makeup brushes once in two days to keep them dirt-free. Hence, it is always advisable to cover your head and forehead with a clean cotton cloth or a dupatta before wearing a helmet so that your precious forehead is kept away from dirt and possible acne break out. Forgoing a helmet is highly dangerous.
With the current self-obsession of the need to look good all the time, acne is seen as a major problem by the teenagers and adolescents. It is related to the hormonal changes but also aggravated by food habits. During their active phase, acne causes a lot of pain and burning. There is a constant tendency to pick at them to get rid of the pain and the itching.
They dry over a period of time and leave scars which are not as painful but are esthetically a major concern. For someone with oily skin who are more prone for developing acne, these scar marks could be very traumatic emotionally.
There is good news for these people as cosmetic advancements give multiple options for getting rid of these scars. Read on to know some of the most effective ones.
- Laser: A beam of light is aimed at the scar tissue, which does not affect the surrounding tissue but gets rid of the scar tissue. In addition to acne, laser is used in multiple skin ailments (whiteheads, cysts, blackheads, etc.) There is an intense bacterial presence in the acne, and when the laser beam is aimed at the acne, the bacteria are killed. This also reduces further incidence of acne and amount of sebum produced. The number of sittings required would depend on the severity of acne, and most people would require 2 to 3 sittings for complete removal of the scars.
- Photofacials: The outer layer of the skin (epidermis) is cooled and the inner layer (dermis) is heated. This stimulates the production of collagen and fibrous tissue, which replaces the acne tissue, giving a fresher, youthful look.
In both cases, remember to:
- Avoid use of irritants like perfumes and deodorants in the affected area
- Avoid waxing or shaving for at least 10 days before the procedure
- Avoid exposure to harsh sun for about a week prior to the procedure
- Avoid medicines which increase the risk of bleeding, aspirin for instance
Post treatment: In both treatments, the skin may appear red, swollen, and inflamed for the first day. There also may be a prickly sensation, similar to a sunburn. Cool packs or moist cloths and a good moisturizer can be used to soothe the skin. Avoid makeup until the skin is back to normal appearance. Depending on the type of skin and acne, the appearance will take about weeks to months after the procedure.
- Minimally invasive
- Reduced pain
- Completed in one appointment
- Reduced recovery time
- Can be clubbed with other acne therapy modes
- Good results with reduced recurrence and sebum production
With so many advancements, acne marks are sure to go away!!
Cystic acne is a serious form of acne, which is characterized by deep, inflamed acne breakout. Red cysts are developed under the surface of the skin, which cause great pain. Cystic acnes are not only painful, but also affect your appearance and self-confidence.
Hence, effective steps should be taken to get rid of them. Here are 6 effective remedies to treat cystic acne.
- Do not pop: Avoid popping the acne which appear on your skin. Cystic acnes should never be popped because of their depth and popping or squeezing will make them worse. The more you touch them, the more they tend to worsen, and permanent scars may be left.
- Ice: Applying ice cubes directly to the acne affected area for some time constricts the blood vessels in the cyst. By applying ice, the size and redness of the acne get reduced.
- Proper skin care: You should maintain a simple skin care routine and avoid scented moisturizers. Before applying any lotion, ensure that your skin is clean and exfoliated. Use oil free and non-scented moisturizers.
- Do not get obsessed: Avoid spending hours looking at the cystic acne in the mirror. The more obsessed you, the more negative thoughts will come into your mind, making you feel even worse.
- Towels and pillowcases: Do not let other people use your towels and pillows. Abstain from washing these items with strong detergents and use natural, non-scented laundry products. Change your pillowcases and towels regularly.
- Diet: In case of cystic acne, you should take several diet precautions. Cut down the use of dairy products, excessive sugar, grain products and caffeine. Fried food and fast food should be avoided as well.
For better healing of cystic acne, you should consume probiotic rich foods, foods high in zinc, protein and fiber. You can consume several supplements as well, such as probiotics, zinc and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Relax: Stress makes the condition of cystic acne worse. You should undertake relaxation techniques to reduce stress as hormones released due to stress can make the acne worse. You should try natural stress relievers.
- Sleep: Having proper sleep at night regularly improves your health and reduces inflammation due to cystic acne.
- Exercise: Regular exercise benefits the lymphatic system and detoxifies the body. Your mood and self-esteem are improved, which have been hampered due to acne.
- Essential oils: Essential oils such as lavender and tea tree help in treating cystic acne. With anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, these oils are effective and can be applied to the acne directly.
Cystic acne is a severe form of acne, which requires proper care and treatment. Several simple remedies can be used to treat the same.
My age is 20, In earlier days I was scratching pimples on my face badly like anything, I would get to see white coloured substance when I popped it, so due to that now I am facing face full of black marks on my face looks more awkward and more pimples are badly spreading on both sides of nose ,so pls I want have clear face because I have fair complexion, so for this today I bought, still not used "ACNESTAR gel"(clindamycin & nicotinamide gel) is it right one to cure my face marks and pimples on my face ,if not please do suggest me home remedies to cure this as fast as I can, and I have doubt that is that all pimples coming because I am fatty is that yes?
I am feeling pressure behind my eyes and little headache also .What are the reasons and treatment for this?
hello sir, Please advice can I drink lokki juice after dinner for high bp please suggest. This is my question.
I am 20 male. When ever I am in stress for example have project submission date or an exam, I get an headache on the left upper side or right upper side of my head but not both. This has started recently. I was wondering if that's okay or if I should get tested.
Severe pain during intercourse causes difficulty in a relationship in both partners. Sometimes a sustained occurrence of pain might be an indication of some serious medical dysfunction. As such, consult a doctor as soon as the pain arises. Contrary to popular beliefs, sexual pain can occur in both male and female.
In female, the reasons behind the painful sexual intercourse might be:
- Vaginismus, a condition when the vaginal muscles tighten up mainly due to anxiety or fear and cause significant pain with a tearing sensation.
- The pain can arise due to vaginal infection due to yeast or any form of sexually transmitted disease or pelvic inflammatory diseases.
- A severe injury in the vagina during childbirth or any other accident and psychological stress can also cause severe pain during sex.
- Sometimes, uterine or menopause problems (formation of fibroids in the uterus) can also cause pain.
- Cyst formation in the ovary or endometriosis (when the inner tissue lining of the uterus tends to grow outside) can also cause severe pain during intercourse.
- Some men can experience pain during intercourse because of allergy to the fluids of the vagina or the chemical content of certain contraceptives.
- You can experience pain because of undiagnosed sexually transmitted diseases like herpes or gonorrhea
- The pain might also occur due to urinary tract infections or side effects from certain medications.
- Severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation can be a result of inflammation of the prostate glands and should be immediately diagnosed as it might be a signal of prostate cancer.
For treating pain during sex in female, you should opt for the following procedures
- If the pain is caused due to vaginal dryness after menopause, you should consider the application of prescribed lubricants or jellies to reduce the pain.
- If the pain occurs due to severe anxiety or stress, sex therapy can help you improve physical intimacy.
- If there are other symptoms like severe bleeding or irregular periods in addition to the pain, a visit to the physician is recommended.
Quite similarly in men
- If the pain results from side effects of certain medications, you should try changing your prescribed medication after doctor’s suggestion.
- In extreme cases, the doctors might suggest hormone replacement surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.x
I have dry skin and some pimple on my face. I don't use anything on my face. My face colour is dark. Please help me how could I get fair and glow skin. Please please help me l just want a fair face.
Hi Sir/Ma'am, I had relationship with my girl friend. After last sex (22 Apr 2017), she is getting white liquid from her vagina. Is she pregnant. Or any other infection. What should be do. Please suggest. Thanks & Regards,
Meri patni ki umar 40 sal h or uskey tangon or kalaiyon m zyada thand m or zyada Chalney se Sujan aa jata h kriya ilaj batayen.
This is a condition of discharge during the sleep. If proper care is taken then this may lead to other sexual deficiencies. Hakim Jidawakhana, a famous sexologist clinic in Delhi, is offering specialist Night Discharge Treatment. This treatment can perfectly heel this disease. Buy Online Night Discharge Treatment Medicines from us and get perfect treatment from this deficiency.
In this disease, automatic discharge takes place during night. If proper care is not taken then this may lead to Premature Ejaculation, semen thickness, Backache, Pain in calves, Lack of energy & Poor memory.
The medicines for this treatment is perfectly made from plant’s stems, leaves, fruits, minerals, metals & other natural occurring substances. This provides strength to the nerves & muscles of penis, causing immediate stoppage to night emissions.
- Treatment is ayurvedic
- No side effects
- Person of all ages can take this
- Timely results
You can get our product offline & online also. This is certainly an effective treatment to automatic discharge during night.