Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
I was suffered from dengue in September 2016 and had platelets transfusion due to low platelets counts. After recovery from dengue till now I am feeling tiredness and weakness palpitation and skin rashes on stomach and thighs (jockey rashes).
I have headache always and I could nt sleep even when I feel sleepy and that leads to spoil my day. Wat it could be ?i feel sleepy bt when I go to bed I count sleep. N I try hard to sleep bt still it does not come.
At the day go daily evening time I getting headache. I usually work on computer for 7-8 hours daily. What should I do.
My wife is having pimples for last one week on her forehead and face. Two gone by itself but again came after 5 days. I would like to say that she is 26 weeks pregnant and having some medications like folic acid, calcium and progesterone tablets. Is this due to these medications or its normal during this time or any problem? Could you guide me.
Hi. I'm very shy to ask about this. I have a little pimple like thing at the opening where I poop. It's only one. I'm having a little pain when I poop. It's almost a month having that thing. I have constipation. Why it's came. Because of constipation ?how can I get rid of that thing? Help me.
I'm a 23 year old male. I've been suffering from acne and oily scalp from past 7 years. Recently from a doctor's advice I've started taking isotroin 10 mg tablets from past 6 months. Now my acne is gone and skin is oil free. But from a 2 weeks stopped taking isotroin and my skin is oily and pimples again. What to do? Can I continue with isotroin albeit in small dose? Is taking isotroin for long have any harmful effects?
My daughter of 11 months gets high fever suddenly and she is unable to sleep whole night. What is the actual problem that is bothering her.
My cholesterol is more with high triglycerides and total cholesterol, shall I avoid eggs and it's products, I am a pure vegetarian but I eat egg omelet?
1. It’s antimicrobial!
Storing contaminated water in copper for up to 16 hours at room temperature considerably reduces the presence of the harmful microbes, so much that the researchers inferred that “copper holds promise as a point-of-use solution for microbial purification of drinking-water.
An additional study from university of south carolina researchers explored the purifying power of copper, finding that “antimicrobial copper surfaces in intensive care units (icu) kill 97% of bacteria that can cause hospital-acquired infections,” resulting in a 40% reduction in the risk of acquiring an infection. The research was done in a hospital icu. The research found that the rooms with copper-surfaced objects had less than half the infection incidence than those rooms without copper.
2. It’s a great brain stimulant.
Our brain works by transmitting impulses from one neuron to another through an area known as the synapses. These neurons are covered by a sheath called the myelin sheath that acts like a sort of conductive agent – helping the flow of impulses. How does copper figure here you ask? well, copper actually helps in the synthesis of phospholipids that are essential for the formation of these myelin sheaths. Thereby, making your brain work much faster and more efficiently. Apart from that copper is also known to have anti-convulsive properties (prevents seizures).
3. It aids in weight loss.
If diet just doesn’t seem to be helping you lose weight, try drinking water stored in a copper vessel on a regular basis. Apart from fine tuning your digestive system to perform better, copper also helps your body break down fat and eliminate it more efficiently.
4. It slows down aging.
If you are worried about the appearance of fine lines, copper is your natural remedy! packed with very strong anti-oxidant and cell forming properties, copper fights off free radicals – one of the main reasons for the formation of fine lines – and helps in the production of new and healthy skin cells that replace old dying ones.
5. Copper has anti-inflammatory properties and helps in arthritis and other inflammatory pains. This asset is especially great to relieve aches and pains caused due to inflamed joints. In addition to that, copper also has bone and immune system strengthening properties, making it the perfect remedy for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
6. It can fight off cancer.
Copper has very strong antioxidant properties that helps fight off free radicals and negate their ill effects – one of the main reasons for the development of cancer. According to the american cancer society the exact mechanism of how copper helps prevent the onset of cancer is still not known but some studies have shown that copper complexes have a considerable anti-cancer effect.
If someone is pregnant we should do sex in pregnancy or not If yes then how many month we can do We should do sex with condom or without condom.
I have so many dandruff on my head even now I have shaved my head and using an anti dandruff shampoo but it is not going.
My mother is suffering from Child's A Cirrhosis. She has oesophageal varices grade 2.Today morning she had nose bleeding. Is it normal for nose to bleed in cirrhosis. She has done banding for oesophageal varices.
Sir, I get a headache from this morning till now. Last night I consume some alcohol from birthday's party. What medicines I can obtain for this? Waiting for your valuable reply. Thanking You.
Hello. 7 months ago I had protected anal exposure with Female. Afer 7 months I found anal sex has highest risk for getting infected. So I get tested at 7 months of my last exposure. My result was 0.231 Non reactive on 4th gen ECLIA. For cross checking I had another test from different clinic and results was Non reactive. I got two negative results after 7 months of exposure. But I'm still in fear of being infected. I'm feeling too much anxiety, Guilt and depression. My anxiety is killing me from inside. Thanks for Giving me your Valuable Moments.
I'm 26 years old female. Since few days I'm feeling as if something is stuck in my throat. Initially I was having acidity. And this globus feeling. So the Dr. gave me peptard D for 10 days. Acidity is reduced but that feeling is still there. There is not any other symptoms. I'm worried.
Feeling something like lump in throat food are swallow but when mucus swallow I feel like that. What should i do?
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.