Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Jammu and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh AhalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
. He is very talented and seasoned doctor. During the complete dental check-ups and cleaning program he always supported and motivated me. The atmosphere in the Ahal Dental Clinic is always so positive and full of life. With great ease Rajesh Ahal explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. One of my cousins referred to Rajesh Ahal. The waiting area in the Ahal Dental Clinic is very comfortable for elderly patients. Finally with hertreatment, I am completely cured from the disease.
Dr Rajesh Ahal has impressed me, with his outstanding dedication as a doctor. His treatment is through, guided by the depth of knowledge of the profession. He treated my mother with gentleness, and expertise. His caring nature, eased her fear and made her feel assured. He skillfully filled many cavities, and extracted her teeth. The wonderful blend of expertise and caregiving makes Dr Ahal an excellent doctor.
I am really grateful as Dr Rajesh Ahal's filling treatment has given me a ray of hope. In the past I consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with teh issue, but he has helped me immensely. The atmosphere in the Ahal Dental Clinic is always so positive and full of life. One of my cousin's referred to Rajesh Ahal. Rajesh Ahal is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.
I am so much benefitted with Dr Rajesh's root canal treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. Hygiene is very important, and I must say that In Ahal Dental Clinic was extremely clean. They can handle all types of emergency cases.
One of my cousins referred to Rajesh Ahal. The nurses at the Ahal Dental Clinic were really helpful. Whatever treatment Rajesh Ahal prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition. Iam benefitted with herdental check-upsHe is a very practical doctor.
I was suffering from extreme tooth pain for which I chose to consult Dr Rajesh. He is really a sweet doctor. The root canal treatment he provided ,benefitted me to great extent. He is quite knowledgeable in the field of dentistry. I owe him a big thank .
I thank Dr Rajesh Ahal for orivising me Crown and bridge fixing treatment. i am glad that I visited him for my teeths issue. I am so satisfied that i would recommend to visit him once if somebody is facing the same issue.
I was in too much pain due to my teeths and didn't know what to do. I consulted Dr Rajesh who is a quite knowledgeable dentist in Jammu. I am quite benefitted with the root canal treatment he provided.
VERY much satisfied
The before and after pictures have been placed on 3M Oral Care Asia Facebook Page on being selected amongst many clinicians from Asian Countries and India. We are happy to share that we are amongst the few from India, whose pictures have been selected for showcasing.
Do go on the same Facebook Page - 3M Oral Care Asia and like Dr. Ritu and Dr. Rajesh Ahal's work. If you are on Facebook you can share with your friends and groups.
Wish you all a great, Happy and Healthy Weekend.
see amazing pics at this link and like and share them.
We helped this patient to transform her smiles using latest lithium disilicate materials using minimally invasive dentistry.
While there are people who care too much for their hair and skin, they do not realize that the most important aspect of beauty lies elsewhere. Ask any artist and the most beautiful thing, according to most of them, would be a good, warm, heartfelt smile. It connects two people as nothing else can.
And if anybody has had a bad time, a warm, genuine smile is the best curve that sets a lot of things straight.
Given its artistic, emotional, and cosmetic value, there are people who have defined how the perfect smile should be and how to achieve that. Some of the aspects leading to a good smile are:
- Shape of the teeth
- Size of the teeth
- Contour of the jaws
- Angle formed by the lips when they open up during a smile
- Proportion between width of the eyes
- Distance between the eyes
- Width of the mouth
Not all of these can be modified, but there are small changes, which can be made, thereby improving your smile significantly.
Dentists and dental lab technicians who create and form artificial teeth realized this. One such person, Mr. Christian Coachman, a ceramician, developed this concept of digitally designing a smile to ensure it produces the best results. He was involved in making ceramic crowns and chanced upon this idea. It involves the following:
- A series of digital images (photos and videos) of the patient are taken.
- They are transferred to the computer and the abovementioned features are analyzed.
- Features like the angle of the mouth, the size of the teeth, etc. are manipulated to see what would produce a good smile.
- A smile with better dimensions is created.
- A second opinion is sought from multiple other cosmetic dentists (a badly designed smile can be catastrophic!!).
- These inputs are incorporated and a smile is then digitally produced.
- The patient is shown these images and changes (if any) are made.
- The smile is reconstructed and a trial is conducted.
- Final processing is then done.
This multidisciplinary team approach produces very good results and the benefits include the following:
- Trials can be done before finalizing on a smile.
- Patients have the liberty to alter and choose a smile that suits their face.
- It improves the cosmetic value of a person.
- It improves feelings of self-esteem and confidence.
- No special equipment is required as it is mostly done with whatever equipment is already available in the dental office, except for a good camera.
Given its major impact on both the beauty and the psychological aspects, DSD is gaining more popularity and is being sought by patients, who feel they can smile right!!
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you canconsult a dermatologist.
Drs. Ritu and Rajesh Ahal
and our Team.
Dear Care receivers,
We are accepting electronic payments into our Current Account, at the Clinic by following modes:
1. NEFT transfers.
4. PayZapp.- HDFC Bank App.
Your Co- operation is solicited.
Management - Ahal Dental Clinic.
For Ahal and Associates.
Today, we share a review of our work done by us about 7 years ago! we reconstructed the front tooth adjacent to the front crown to look better than the crown. After 7 years - it has not only lasted the rigors of the 24 x 7 use but it still retains its pristine natural looking aesthetics and is in harmony with the gums and adjacent teeth as well as the crown. We once again share that if we do high end work for you and deliver that quality of dental care and the same if well maintained by our clients, by following our instructions- we can offer you long lasting results.