Doctor in Chirayu Hospital
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Chirayu HospitalYour feedback matters!
The ovaries are the egg producing organs, an essential part of the female reproductive system, they are responsible for the production of estrogen and release an egg every month. If the egg is fertilized with a sperm it can result in a pregnancy.
Ovarian cysts are quite common among women. Ovarian cysts are known to be small sacs filled with fluid that are situated in the ovaries.
Causes of ovarian cysts: Among ovarian cysts, the most common one is called the 'functional cyst'. This type of cyst is generally formed during the process of ovulation, wherein either the eggs do not successfully release from the sac or the sac (follicle) fails to disintegrate properly after the release of the egg.
Certain factors that can cause ovarian cysts are:
- Age that is ovarian cysts are more likely to occur in women who have reached menopause
- Being overweight or obese
- Consumption of fertility drugs
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Family history of ovarian cysts and cancer
- Early menstruation, that is, the onset of the period before the age of 11
Symptoms related to ovarian cysts: Generally, ovarian cysts show no specific symptoms and are generally located during a physical examination or an ultrasound. But, in case you suffer from large cysts or those that have ruptured, you may experience certain signs like:
- Pain while having sex. Great discomfort may be felt, particularly when deep penetration is attempted.
- Pain in the lower abdominal and pelvic region. This pain may be intermittent or persistent. It can also vary from being mild to quite sharp.
- Irregularity in the menstrual cycle.
- An uncomfortable pressure in the lower abdominal and pelvic area.
- Acute pain in the pelvic area and the lower back all throughout the menstrual period.
- Pain in the pelvic area after a session of vigorous exercise or strenuous physical activity.
- A feeling of discomfort or pain while urinating or during bowel movements.
- Nausea, followed by vomiting.
- Pain in the vaginal area, or light bleeding.
- Problems with healthy bowel movements.
How your baldness is completely reversible (non-surgically): part-2
Let's understand how does it work.
What is derma roller?
Dermaroller is an instrument with multiple small needles attached to a handle, which is rolled over the treatment area, to stimulate hair follicles.
How does derma roller work?
Any risk or side effect of derma roller?
There is no risk for using derma roller as it is used is a completely aseptic and clean environment.
Total number of treatment sessions required?
For most patients 3prp + 9 derma roller (total 12 sessions done every week over 12 weeks) are sufficient.
Are results achieved with prp + derma roller permanent?
This treatment reverses the 'hair loss stage' to 'hair growth stage' and once the bald scalp is covered with hair, the results can be maintained with just a solution. However, some patients may need prp for maintenance every 6 months to 1 year.
Advantages of i-prp
- Simple, effective and non-surgical procedure
- Completely safe, as your own blood is used.
- Hair regrowth with i-prp gives best cosmetic appearances.
- It gives a natural density. Number of hair strands is in lakhs as compared to a maximum of 6000 hair follicles that can be grafted when a hair transplant treatment is done.
- The hair growth direction remains same (giving a completely natural look), which is not the case with hair transplant treatment where the hair growth direction changes (giving an odd look).
- Cost of i-prp is much less compared to hair transplant
If you have been diagnosed with asthma, it is important for you to know about the most common triggers of asthma. Asthma is a medical condition, which is characterised by paroxysmal wheezing respiration dyspnoea. It causes breathing difficulties, tightened chest and coughing. By identifying and reducing your exposure to several asthma triggers, you will be able to manage or control your asthma symptoms and the frequency of your asthma attacks. Here are the most common triggers of asthma you should know about:
Allergies that trigger asthma
Allergies, are common problems and over 80% of people are suffering from asthma and are allergic towards substances like weed pollens, animal dander, dust mites, mould and cockroach particles. Children having large amounts of cockroach droppings in their homes are more likely to develop childhood asthma. Dust exposure may lead to dust mite allergy in asthmatic patients.
Food which triggers asthma
Certain food allergies may lead to isolated asthma, where other symptoms are absent. Patients with food allergies can exhibit asthma as a part of anaphylaxis, which are food induced. The common food items which are associated with allergies include eggs, peanuts, cow milk, soy, fish, wheat, shrimps, salads and fresh fruits. Several food preservatives also trigger asthma. They may include sulfite additives such as potassium bisulfite, potassium metabisulfite, sodium sulfite, sodium bisulfate and many others. These are commonly used in food processing and trigger asthma in sensitive people.
Asthma induced by exercise
Strenuous exercise may lead to the narrowing of the airways in maximum people having asthma. Exercise acts as a primary trigger for asthma symptoms in many people. Patients having exercise induced asthma are likely to feel chest tightness accompanied by coughing and breathing difficulties after completing an aerobic workout session. Although the symptoms subside, they may reoccur within some hours. You should warm up properly and slowly before a rigorous workout session to prevent an asthma attack.
People who smoke are more likely to have asthma. If you have asthma and still smoke, the symptoms of wheezing and coughing worsen. Pregnant women who smoke increase the chance of wheezing in their to-be-born babies. You should absolutely quit smoking if you have asthma.
Infections which trigger asthma
Several infections such as cold, bronchitis, flu and sinus may cause asthma attacks. The respiratory infections, which are viral or bacterial, are a common cause and trigger asthma, especially in children. Asthma is also associated with severe heartburn. According to studies, more than 85% people with asthma also suffer from heartburn. This is a condition known as gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD.
Advancements in research have enabled scientists to make new inroads in the field of wound and tissue healing. The result of these researches is PRP, which is a natural way to rejuvenate your scalp, skin and stimulate your hair growth.
How does PRP Work?
The presence of mesenchymal stem cells and autologous blood products in human blood contain specific growth factors that assist in tissue regeneration and healing. PRP has been used to heal skin and wounds for over two decades now. Apart from this, it finds use in oral surgery, cosmetic surgery and neurosurgery as well. It is also the promising treatment to promote hair growth.
- It is a progressive healing treatment that doesn't require surgery.
- Simple, rapid and highly effective system.
- Autologous (from patient's own blood).
- The system is biocompatible and xeno-free, so there shouldn't be any safety concerns.
- An increase in the concentration of platelets can be observed.
- It helps in the elimination of undesired erythrocytes, which significantly decrease the fibroblast proliferation.
- Contains growth factors that help in the stimulation of growth of the hair follicles.
- Can be performed preoperatively, intraoperatively, or post operatively.
PRP Facial (Vampire Facial)
The vampire facial involves topical application of the PRP combined with micro needling. The platelet-derived growth factors stimulate a healing response that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving the skin’s tone and texture. PRP naturally improves all aspects of skin health:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin’s texture and tone
- Naturally increases collagen production
- Pore refinement
- Creates a natural glow
- Reduces acne scars
PRP Hair Restoration
PRP Hair Restoration is a non-surgical solution for hair loss in both men and women. Platelet Rich Plasma contains growth factors that naturally stimulate the development of new hair follicles while improving the health of existing hair follicles.
What to expect:
First, a blood sample is obtained and processed to extract the Platelet Rich Plasma. A topical anesthetic is applied to numb the area being treated. The PRP is then administered with a fine needle in a series of injections on the scalp.
Mild swelling and redness can be expected 1-2 days following the treatment. It is recommended to avoid vigorous activity until the swelling has subsided. There is no other downtime following the procedure. New hair growth can be seen as early as 2 months, but is typically evident between 5-8 months and will continue to improve up to a year after treatment.
Who should Not Have PRP treatment?
Those with heavy drug and smoking issue should avoid PRP. Also, those who drink a lot of alcohol should avoid PRP. Those suffering from platelets related ailments, sepsis, chronic liver disease, thrombocytopenia, hyperfibrinogenemia, systemic disorders and cancer should also stay away from PRP.
At length, PRP is a boon for all those who aren't fans of surgery or the ones who prefer a more aggressive but non-surgical approach for treatment to their ailments. The results might vary from patient to patient, but it is certainly one of the most promising technologies to stimulate hair growth and rejuvenate your skin, and the results are quite convincing. So decide wisely!