Doctor in Vivan Hospital For Sexual Health
Marriage/ Marital Counselling Treatment
Anger Management Treatment
Marital Counseling Treatment
Strange Behavior Treatment
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Treatment
Nicotine/Tobacco (Smoking) De-addiction Treatment
Alcohol De-addiction Treatment
Anxiety Disorders Treatment
Online Counselling Treatment
Bipolar Disorder Treatment
Unexplained Physical Symptoms Treatment
Male Sexual Problems Treatment
Female Sexual Problems Treatment
Pre-Marital Counselling Treatment
Patient Review Highlights
I was in too much pain because of erectile dysfunction, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my erectile dysfunction. The entire Vivan Hospital was spotlessly, clean. He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. Our family physician personally recommended Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa. Saatiish Jhuntrraa has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail. The interior of the Vivan Hospital For Sexual Health was no nicely done, it was so clean.
Thanks to dr Viniita Jhuntrraa, I am much better now. Our family physician personally recommended dr Viniita Jhuntrraa. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Vivan Hospital For Sexual Health. dr Viniita Jhuntrraa has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. the Vivan Hospital For Sexual Health was equipped with various facilities. Initially the symptoms of body weakness were not that severe but then it became worse. I was having the body weakness, but the symptoms were not very visible.
I was in too much pain because of mood disorder, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. Me and my husband were very tensed due to my mood disorder and because of that my daily activities were suffering. I chose to consult a sexologist who can help me with this issue. Thanks to him that the mood disorder treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. I have noticed conssiderable chnages in myself. My husband is quite happy with the results as now we are not facing any issues during intercourse.
Thanks to Dr Viniita Jhuntraa that the erectile dysfunction she gave me has given brilliant results. I was quite impressed with Dr Viniita Jhuntrraa concept of holistic healing. Everything was just spick and span in the Vivan Hospital For Sexual Health. It was so quite pleasant in the Vivan Hospital For Sexual Health. She is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself.
It was a bad case of masturbation addiction. I consulted Dr Viniita.The masturbation addiction treatment she gave has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but she did it immediately and started the treatment for it. No matter how critical be the situation, she is always very calm. So many doctors I consulted, but her treatment was the best. She handled my case wth great ease.
The erection problems was increasing day by day. I consulted Dr Viniita Jhuntrraa, She never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries.They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Vivan Hospital For Sexual Health. The Vivan Hospitalhave proper facilities for disabled patients as well. Thanks to her I am much better now. In order to diagnose my problem completely she asked me a number of questions. I am glad that I visited her for my treatment.
It's been more than a year that I was experiencing masterbation addiction. I was having this masturbation addiction, but the symptoms were not very visible. Dr Saatiish is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The complete process of masturbation addiction treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. The facilities available in the Vivan Hospital are very nice.
Due to my premature ejaculation issue I was feeling very depressed and had no hope. It was amazing, the Vivan Hospital was so nicely made. Thanks to her I am much better now. The atmosphere in the Vivan Hospital is always so positive and full of life. She is a very practical doctor. Dr Viniita Jhuntrraa has expert knowledge in the field. During the treatment, she supported me a lot.
His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. Even though the problem was so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Dr Jhuntrraa. A friend of mine referred to him. The overall atmosphere in the Vivan Hospital is very soothing. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions.
One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Saatiish as I was suffering from Male sexual problem. Thanks to him I am much better now. He explained us the problem with great ease and how the treatment will be carried out.I am really grateful as his treatment has give me a ray of hope. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
Never thought I will suffer from male sexual problems like this. A friend of mine referred to Dr Viniita. I am almost my normal self post the treatment. She is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Vivan Hospital
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of male sexual problems treatment. I consulted Dr Viniita. She is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. Her treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. The overall atmosphere in the Vivan Hospital For Sexual Health is very soothing.
I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Saatiish to anyone gladly. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to him and the premature ejaculation treatment I didn't lose hope. A friend of mine referred to him.
I was suffering from testicular pain for such a long time. I was having this testicular pain, but the symptoms were not very visible. Dr Saatiish is excellent in the field of sexology. His treatment suited me the best. I owe him a big thank for treating me so well.
I had a small penis size due to which I was very tensed . One of my friends referred to Dr Saatiish. Over the period of time the treatment has helped me a lot. He is a very practical doctor. He has in depth knowledge in sexology. And I am happy with the results.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Viniita Jhuntrraa to be knowledgeable, inspiring, sensible, practical and professional. Good answer.love it
Rohit Kumar Gupta
Vivan Hospital For Sexual Health provides answers that are very helpful. ys i usely your product is not pic up > im very happy for your spport
Dr saatiish jhuntrraa behaviour was excellent but body test rate were extremely high........even a common men can't afford.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Viniita Jhuntrraa to be knowledgeable and sensible. thanks for the reply
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Viniita Jhuntrraa to be very helpful. Thank u very very much doctor.
Vivan Hospital For Sexual Health provides answers that are knowledgeable. Which type of treatment
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Viniita Jhuntrraa to be very helpful. Thank u doctor
Impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction, is a condition in which a man is not able to maintain an erection during sexual intercourse. It can be triggered by a variety of conditions like smoking, intake of certain drugs, health disorders or excessive consumption of alcohol. Although treatment options like medication and surgery are available, there are non-invasive treatments that can help a person fight the condition.
Here are some of them:
1. Engage in a physical workout - Among the many types of lifestyle changes that could be resorted to, exercise is the most effective one. Exercising improves blood flow and blood pressure in the body, both of which are essential for getting and maintaining a normal erection for a prolonged time. Plus, exercising also increases the level of testosterone, which is a crucial factor in sex drive.
2. Follow a balanced diet - The food you consume has a direct effect on your health and subsequently on your sex drive. A diet consisting of fruits, veggies, fish and lesser servings of red meat and refined grains can decrease the risk of impotency. Also, a healthy diet helps to maintain a stable body weight, which aids in sexual activity. Overconsumption of junk foods can cause obesity and diabetes, which are responsible for impotence.
4. Quit smoking and limit your alcohol consumption - Erectile dysfunction can be the cause of vascular disease. This occurs when the blood supply to the penis becomes restricted due to the blockage and narrowing of arteries. Alcohol and smoking can be responsible for this and can be the cause of both temporary and long-term impotence. Therefore, it's important to limit your alcohol consumption and quit smoking altogether.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
STDs are nothing but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
1. Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
2. Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases, and thus your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
3. Stop sharing items: Sharing under-garments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
4. Avoid multiple sex-partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
5. Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
6. Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Peyronie's disease is a male genital problem predominantly found in 3-9% of adult men, especially after 40 years of age. In the disease, a scar tissue is formed in the outer layer of the penis called Tunica Albuginea. Scar tissue is a just plaque inside the penis.
Peyronie's disease causes the penis to bend sideways or upwards and can make sex become difficult due to deformity and erection may be a painful process. It is usually associated with erectile dysfunctions, severe anxiety and reduced testosterone levels. It is worth noting that there are treatments for Peyronie's disease, however, the pain often goes away on its own, generally, in 6-18 months of onset, but the deformity stays.
Here is everything you need to know about this disease:
It is not known exactly what causes Peyronie's disease, however, there are some factors, which make it more likely than others. Here are those factors:
1. Trauma: This is the most common factor which causes Peyronie's disease. It is believed that when someone suffers from tiny bleeding of the penis, which is very common in patients of Diabetes, the plaque starts to build up. The injury or trauma, which causes the bleeding may go unnoticed as well.
2. Genes: Genes are also a possible cause of Peyronie's disease.
The symptoms of Peyronie's disease vary, such as:
1. Pain on Erection: There is usually pain in erection during the initial phase.
2. Bent penis: When the penis becomes hard before sex, it may bend downwards or sideways by more than 15 degree, so the vaginal entry becomes impossible or is painful for the partner.
3. Scars: Tissue may form on other parts of the body, as well including the hand and feet. In fact, it has been said that men who have scarring in the hand, which affect the fingers are more likely to contract the disease as well.
One may see extensive scarring in hands in a disease called Dupuytren's Contracture.
1. Wait & Watch: It is worth noting the acute phase with pain is treated by wait and watch, controlling contributory factors like diabetes, low testosterone and psychogenic factors. Antioxidants are useful. Large number of cases are relieved of the pain in 1 to 1.5 years.
2. Intralesional injection: If the bend is significant enough to interfere in sexual functioning, It can be treated by injecting medicines in the plaque. The medicine, Xiaflex is currently not available in India and other medicines given are not very effective.
3. Surgery: This is a last option when Peyronie's disease has not gone on it's own and medicines are not helping either. The two most common procedures performed are removing the plaque and putting a tissue graft in its place and also removing the tissue opposite the plaque to counter the bending effect. The results are fairly good.
Going for a Penile implant is the last option, which is a permanent solution and is commonly done in India. And, the success rate for Penile implant is also very high. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
M bhut slim hu mota hone k liye Koi diet suggest kre kya ye masturbate ki vajah se hua h m masturbate ko skip krna chahta hu kya kru.
Modern lifestyle generally motivates you to be conscious of your health and external obstacles to attain a fit body. But like many other problems that are not quite evident, lack of sex in your relationship may look like a trivial matter in the beginning, but can become a bigger emotional and psychological problem for you and your partner. Here are several ways in which lack of sex can lead to trouble in your relationship, and in the long run affect your mental and psychological health.
- Resentment as a primary factor: It has been widely accepted that resentment towards your partner is one of the primary reasons for the lack of sex in your relationship. However, you cannot ignore the fact that in most cases, lack of sex, which is not due to resentment, leads to resentment and misunderstandings, making it a serious issue. This will indeed induce great stress in you, affecting the way you treat your partner even outside the bedroom.
- Harm caused by resultant depression: Lack of sex in a relationship often goes a long way in widening the emotional gap between you and your partner. It results into simmering resentment or quarrels. The feeling of rejection has been known to induce severe clinical depression, which can seriously affect the relationship.
- Stress which you can't cope with: Doctors all over the world agree that sex is a great stress buster. The release of chemicals like endorphin or oxytocin inside the body induces relief and a feel-good mood, which reduces anxiety of daily life goals. When you stop having sex, the stress increases, which at some point of time or the other will lead to misunderstandings and problems in the relationship and emotional strain.
Overall, lack of sex leads to insecurity in the relationship and builds up mistrust, which in turn affects your and your partner's personal health. So, sitting down and discussing how to address this issue might be a good idea if you notice the lack of passion in your relationship.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
You may think that it is just a harmless drink or two at the end of the day to help you relax. it's just a few drinks when you get together with friends. or it's just that you need to get rid of the office stress. We all need to catch a break sometimes, which makes our favorite brand of drink our best friend. Trouble starts when 'a drink or two' moves to a level where you can't hold the drink anymore. It affects your ability to think straight and take decisions that you may regret in retrospect. Alcoholism not only has serious health consequences but also can ruin your life and relationships. Don't tread down the path of self destruction, or this is what you'll find:
- Conflict: It is not a coincidence that fights are common when one or both partners are caught up with alcohol abuse. It is said that if there is too much alcohol in your system, it hampers with your ability to make rational decisions. It allows you to become inconsiderate about others, and give more importance your addiction over their requirements. It, to an extent, numbs you to what others feel, and makes you drink even more.
- Financial loss: Alcohol costs money. And the more you spend to keep up with your addiction, the more money flows out of your monthly household expenses, monthly savings and retirement plans. And this money literally goes down the drain. Like any other addiction, once you start alcohol abuse, you need it everyday. Drinking may go on to impact your ability to hold on to your job as no one will eventually want to hire someone who has alcohol on their breath at 9am during client meetings. Alcohol is a strict restriction in certain professions where you may put other people at risk. At the very best, you'll be left with a warning. At the worst, you'll lose your job and end up with no work and no money to support your addiction.
- Accident prone: In 2014, 9,967 people died in drunk driving crashes - one every 53 minutes. This may sound only like a statistic to you - until you speak to the families who lost their loved ones or have to see them suffer through loss of limbs or brain function to bear lifelong suffering. And as far as you are concerned, you may end up seeing the wrong end of a prison. Such things have a profound impact on your relationship - many of which fail to last through the ordeal.
- Infidelity: You've seen it a thousand times in movies - which actually might get reflected in reality, if you wake up next to someone whose name you don't know.
- Infertility: Alcohols and babies don't mix. Too much alcohol intake can stop women from making and keeping a baby.
- Divorce: An alcoholic husband or wife is a valid ground of mental trauma applicable in a divorce. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hi doc. If I want to be fit good in my sexual life so what should I do, and I am doing gym and taking too much supplement also please help me for that
Though the world population seems to be increasing by leaps and bounds, there is a general concern about the dropping fertility rates in men. So, is the sperm quality of men today really at a risk?
To understand whether the sperm quality is on a decline or not, one must understand what sperm quality is and what affects it.
What defines Sperm Quality?
The ability of the sperm to accomplish fertility is known as sperm quality. Both quantity and quality of semen is important when it comes to measuring the male fertility rate. Any decrease in the sperm quality, irrespective of the quantity, can result in infertility. One can do a number of tests, such as semen analysis test, to find out their sperm quality, in turn getting an idea of how fertile they are.
Factors that cause a decline in sperm quality
There are a large number of factors that can easily affect the sperm quality in men. Some of the major determining factors are:
1. Age - Though there is no age limit for a man to father a child, but as men grow older, there is a significant drop in sperm quality as sperm motility decreases with age.
2. Heat - Sperms are highly heat sensitive, so at high or very low temperatures, the quality of sperms decline.
3. Diet - Having an unhealthy diet based on junk food does decrease sperm quality dramatically, primarily due to the unhealthy levels of chemicals added to the food.
4. Smoking - Smoking tobacco, as well as cannabis, reduces sperm quality.
Apart from these major factors, an excess of physical and mental stress also influence sperm quality.
What is the Sperm Quality today like?
From the factors that affect sperm quality, one can get an idea of whether their sperm quality is good or bad. Your lifestyle can be responsible for your semen quality as well. The diet you have and the amount of exercise you get directly affects your sperm quality. The chemicals that you allow into your body also affect the semen quality. At the same time, research shows that even among healthy men, sperm quality is on a steady decline.
Is it about the everyday plastics?
Not always can you be in charge of your environment. Everyday plastic like phthalates, which are used to make daily use products such as shower curtains, car dashboards and cleaning materials, affects sperm quality. Even the chemicals in sun skin lotions can have a degenerative effect. So, the sperm quality in men is truly on a steady decline today due to chemicals in the environment as well as unhealthy lifestyle choices that most men make today. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Sleep deprivation can lead to mood swings, along with decreased levels of concentration; and a person lacking sleep may easily feel annoyed or irritated. Apart from affecting your memory, health and looks, sleep deprivation can lead to decreased sex function as well. People who have trouble sleeping have a difficult time coping with their relationships as with almost all aspects of their lives.
The following are some of the ways chronic sleep disorders may affect your sex life:
1) Reduced energy levels - Lack of sleep can lead to reduced levels of energy and fatigue. Depletion of energy, in turn, can lead to perpetual tiredness, which may ultimately cause a person to have lower libido and interest in sexual intercourse. Some men suffer from sleep apnea, which is a respiratory problem that interrupts sleep. A 2002 study showed that sleep apnea causes lower levels of testosterone in men.
2) Mood swings - Sleep disorders often lead to perpetual mood swings. It can make a person grumpy and quarrelsome. If you're sleep deprived, you may get very agitated even by minor stress. This can hurt interaction between you and your partner, leading to a disruptive relationship in the bedroom.
4) Anxiety - Increased levels of anxiety and stress attributed to lack of sleep can lead to loss of sexual function and even sexual disorders at times. Lack of sleep generally decreases your experience of positive emotions, which may lead to pessimism and subsequently lack of sexual interest. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.