Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Sunny GillYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have tongue tie problem. I cant pronounce sounds of s, r, t alphabets well. I get abused for this by many. Is there any treatment, operation for this?
I am an addict of masturbation due to which my penis veins are pressed and penis is not working itself and it works only when it is shake by hand and I can not have sex now. So please help and suggest proper medicines.
I have seen pubic lice over my body. How can I treat them effectively. I am very hairy. I suffer a lot due to this please help.
Hey I am newly married 4 months ago, still I can't do sex with my wife because I don't get erection. I get erection (not proper erection) while foreplay but after foreplay when I have to do inter course I lost my erection without ejucuction .plz help me how to get erection. And yes I am doing masturbation from last 10 years. Please help me to get erection.
I am 25 years old. I have a problem of catching cold if I eat something cold. Or if I inhaled smoke or dust. Am allergic to dust. And this will finally lead to sinusitis problem. Sinusitis not a problem now aftr medication. But this cold will affect me every time. This started from my childhood. Till now it's continuing. Any medical measures for this. Scan results when I took during scan for sinusitis showed my nose bridge have a slight bend. please help me with any medication or advise.
I have not mastebutate since last 4 month and but I have 2 Night falls I 15 days it is normal or pblm.
Hi sir, am aravind, age 24. I have a big problem, my penis is too small, after erection size will be (3.6inc) I can't Satisfied my girlfriend and am willing to increase my penis size, I know there is a way to increase penis size (*can you tell me how to increase penis in medical way or in other way *) help me.
I am masturbating everyday. But now I can see some changes in my penis. Its not straight, it has bend slightly. How to get it fixed, should I stop masturbation and is it bad for me.
Abdomen pain or abdominal pain is usually experienced in the area between the chest and the stomach. This kind of pain usually comes as a dull cramp that also produces shooting stabs of pains intermittently, or it may be a localised pain in one side of the stomach. This may also be accompanied by inflammation, and other diseases related to organs like intestines, kidneys, pancreas, liver, spleen and stomach.
So what are the causes of stomach or abdomen pain? Read on to find out:
- Food Poisoning: Food poisoning can be caused due to dirty water or contaminated food. This can give rise to various infections as well as conditions like traveller's diarrhoea or loose motions.
- Gastro Intestinal Conditions: GERD or gastroesophaegal reflux disease and gastroenteritis, among various others can also lead to abdomen pain as a symptom along with severe acidity and nausea. Irritable bowel syndrome is another major ailment which can leave you with persistent abdominal pain.
- Generalised Pain: This kind of pain occurs in the overall area all around the stomach and may point at the presence of conditions like Crohn's Disease, a traumatic injury, appendicitis, flu, or even a urinary tract infection. Further, when the gas settles and tightens the stomach due to the inability to pass a motion on a normal, regular basis, this may be termed as constipation. This also leads to abdomen pain.
- Localised Lower Abdomen Pain: Pain that is found specifically in the lower area of the abdomen can be caused due to appendicitis, obstruction or blockage in the intestine or colon, and other ailments. This pain can also be accompanied by nausea and vomiting.
- Localised Upper Abdomen Pain: This kind of pain may emanate due to the presence of gallstones, liver inflammation or hepatitis, pneumonia, or even in the middle of a heart attack.
- Localised Centre Abdomen Pain: Pain in the centre part of the stomach or abdomen may be caused due to gastroenteritis, an injury or even the accumulation of waste products in the body, otherwise known as uraemia.
- Abdomen Pain and Women: For women, such localised pain may be caused due to pelvic inflammatory disease, urinary tract infection, endometriosis, ectopic pregnancy, menstrual cramps which are also called dysmenorrhoea, and fibroids. Miscarriages can also cause pain in this part of the abdomen, for women.
- Renal Stones: Renal stones or stone in kidney is one of the most common cause of abdomen pain. The pain caused by kidney stone is such that it can make a patient roll in bed and this pain may radiate to toward the groin as well.
Persistent pain and nausea that come with vomiting and finally give rise to blood in the vomit or stool should be checked by the doctor immediately, so as to rule out any serious ailment. Imaging tests, ultrasound and an X-Ray can help in diagnosis.