Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurveda Specialists in India. You will find Ayurveda Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurveda Specialists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sumit Doraya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sumit DorayaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sumit Doraya to be very helpful. Thank you doctor .. will follow the instructions and let you know the result after 1 month. Thanks for the kind help again..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sumit Doraya to be practical, professional and very helpful. I followed the advice and found symptom relieved. Thank you.
Dr. Sumit Doraya provides answers that are practical. The answer was Practicle what I can put across in aphoristic form i.e. concise, compact and with brevity.
Ashwin J Chandran
Dr. Sumit Doraya provides answers that are sensible. Thank you for your advice sir. By the way its 74km up and down. So it would not be a problem. :)
Masroor Ul Haq
Dr. Sumit Doraya provides answers that are inspiring and well-reasoned. Great job...
He has good knowledge of his profession specialy in weight loss/gain
Ramesh Kumar Gupta
Dr. Sumit Doraya provides answers that are very helpful. Okk sir
Thyme is one of the most famous herbs from the mint family. It is a common herb present in every spice set for garnishing and flavouring of the dish. In fact, apart from its modern-day use, it had been used by Egyptians in the process of mummification as well as by the Greeks as a form of incense. However, apart from its culinary uses, it is gaining a reputation as one of the most useful ingredients with several medicinal properties. Some of these medicinal properties are highlighted below.
- Regulates Blood Pressure: When it comes to blood pressure, consumption of salt and maintaining a balanced level of cholesterol are the two important things to keep a lookout for. Thyme itself can be used as a substitute for salt. Though the taste would not be quite the same without a trace of salt in the dish, but at least it would benefit your health and keep a balanced level of salt and cholesterol in your body. This would help you in maintaining a balanced blood pressure and also prevent you from falling prey to any kind of heart disease or even diabetes for that matter.
- Controls cough and cold: If you feel that you are about to experience an attack of a cough and cold due to seasonal changes or whatever reason, do not forget to keep some thyme at hand. You can make thyme paste and rub it onto your chest. The vapours coming out of it would help in curing cough. Further, thyme oils can always be used for a chest massage or can be rubbed onto the sides of your nostrils. Moreover, drinking warm thyme infused tea helps you in recovering faster.
- Boosts immunity: To maintain a proper immune system the body needs, vitamins, minerals, water and various other elements. With thyme being a rich source of vitamin C and Vitamin A apart from having the benefits of iron, manganese, copper and fibre, it is not unusual to know that it boosts the immune system in an individual. Thus, thyme is often consumed in a small quantity with at least one or two dishes of the day. This makes sure that the quantity of thyme entering your body is regulated and is just enough to provide you with all the necessary elements.
- Acts as a disinfectant: Mould is an element present in the air which not only causes air pollution but can be fatal to human health. In fact, it hurts those with asthma even more than regular people. One of the easiest ways to get rid of moulds in the air is to regularly use thyme oil in your house. Thyme oil acts as a disinfectant and helps in reducing the concentration of moulds in the air.
- Used for therapeutic purposes: Carvacrol is a substance present in thyme which helps it in making a mark as an important compound in aromatherapy. Many essential oils are made of thyme essence. These essential oils are not only used on the skin for massages but also used as incense and de-stressors.
Thus, these are some of the most important uses of thyme apart from adding flavouring to some of your favourite dishes. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Doctor me, 36 years and my daughters aged 12 and 13 years have very rough hairs which lack shine and strength. I have tried different shampoos but no help. Dandruff problem is also there. Texture of our hairs is almost like rope. They are not smooth and shiny. Please suggest some permanent solution for our hairs. Any effective shampoo or oil that can be suggested to use by all three of us. Please help.
I am getting red spots on my body and some time boils it is due.What reasons are there? please guide me.
cow urine therapy
cow urine therapy can practically cure all ailments.
- only cow urine of indian cow is good
- best of young cow
- fresh cow urine is better then filtered
- drink 10-15 ml empty stomach initially then gradually increase the dose upto 30 ml
- eat tulsi patra 4-5 after consumption
- do not eat anything for at least 1/2 hr
- do not eat meat and drink alcohol
- take light food, less oily.
- go for walk daily, exercise, pranayama
- drink lot of liquids like buttermilk, fresh lime water, coconut water
- Helpfull in diabetes, weight loss, cancer, psoriasis, etc