Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurveda Specialists in India. You will find Ayurveda Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurveda Specialists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sumit DorayaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sumit Doraya to be very helpful. Thank you doctor .. will follow the instructions and let you know the result after 1 month. Thanks for the kind help again..
Dr. Sumit Doraya provides answers that are sensible. Thank you for your advice sir. By the way its 74km up and down. So it would not be a problem. :)
He has good knowledge of his profession specialy in weight loss/gain
Do u know why we fall ill ?
- Nowadays whenever we go to doctor doctor tells us that u r having itis, like pharyngitis-inflammation of pharynx
- Meningitis-inflammation of meningis
- Bronchitis- inflammation of lungs
- Arthritis- inflammation of joints
- And so on.
- Have u ever thought of how does this itis or illness occurs in our body.
- Inflammation is due to free radicals in our body .
- Free radicals are by product of oxidation, which is very important part of our metabolism.
- These free radicals make our cells weaker by taking electrons from them.
- Now how to treat or get rid of this condition
- For this our body needs ANTIOXIDANTS.
- These antioxidants reduce free radicals in body and thus deacrease inflammation.
How to get ANTIOXIDANTS?
Antioxidants are available in variety of food like fresh fruits and vegetables
And certain Ayurvedic herbs like
But due to lifestyle changes -
we can't get required ANTIOXIDANTS in our food .Hence , MAXORAC -a complete antioxidants formula to stay healthy and avoid illness.
Good morning friends
Timings for consultation at AROGYA WELLNESS CLINIC ARE
C-327 vaishali nagar jaipur
Landmark -behind inox
Join now our special packages for
KNEE JOINT PAIN
DR SUMIT DORAYA
Bad pippali Sikar road jaipur
Mon-sat 10-5 pm
AROGYA wellness clinic
C-327 vaishali nagar behind inox jaipur
- Ayurveda medicine originated in india and is one of the oldest medical systems on the planet. “ayurveda” combines the sanskrit words ayur (life) and veda (science or knowledge). As interest in health and wellness has increased in the western world, ayurvedic medicine has become something of a trend. Ayurvedic medical practices include treatments using herbal compounds, special diets, massage and other techniques that are meant to prevent and treat various ailments.
- Although ayurvedic medicine is widely studied, practiced and accepted in the east, in the west it remains something of a side note. For many people in the west, they have begun to study and practice ayurvedic medicine on their own, with and without traditional practitioners.
- Generally speaking, ayurvedic is safe, especially when under the guidance of skilled practioners. It is important to note that while ayurvedic medicine relies on herbs and natural ingredients, some of them may interact and interfere with western medications so it is important that you let your doctors know about your illness complete.
- Its unfortunate that west doesn’t officially recognize ayurvedic medicines.
- When it comes to selling herbal supplements online maximum websites are from west.
- Fact is this when people leave hope those who are chronic illness sufferers come to india learn yoga make modifications in their life style start treatment of ayurveda with consultancy of ayurveda physician.
Shake making process
(2-times in a day- morning and evening)
- 3-spoon shake 1-spoon protein in
- One and half glass - normal water
Afresh making process
(4-times in a day)
- 1-spoon in
- 1-glass boil water.
An ideal schedule for weight loss
- 2 glass of normal hot water as you get up
- 6: 30 am - 1 glass a-fresh
- 8 am - shake
- 10 am - a-fresh
- 1 pm - home made lunch (low calorie diet)
- 3 pm - afresh
- 4 pm - salads or orange juice
- 6 pm - afresh
- 7: 30 pm - shake
- 9: 30 go to bed.
- Live healthy. Happy life.
Methi dana pickle for diabetics
- Apply the salt and turmeric to the mango and fenugreek seeds, mix well and keep aside for 8-10 hours.
- Kachhe aam ko finely chopped karake haldi aur namak lagake aur dana methi dal ke ek raat ke liye rakh de. Next day kachhe aam ka pani niklega, usime methi dana soak hoga aur phulega. Use acchi tarah milake ek aur din bhigneke liye rakh denge.
- Next day 1 pan mein tel leke use acchi tarahase garam kar lenge. Phir usme 2 tablespoon raidal dal denge, phir
- Usime hing, saunf, lalmirch powder, haldi dal denge, thanda honepar grate kiya hua gud milayenge.
- Ye masala ab danamethi aur kairi (raw mango) me milayenge, fir use acchi tarahase milake ek jar me bhar lenge, 2 din rakhne ke bad aachar khane ke liye taiyar hai. Ise paratha, roti ke sath serve kare!
How much garlic should be consumed for new blood pressure patients not on any medications? He has blood sugar and a little overweight for which he has been taking allopathic medicines for the past seven years. Medications as follows: metformin 1gm sr + glimepiride 2 mg in the morning before breakfast. Metformin 1gm +1 mg glimepiride + 20 mg atorvastatin in the night. Please advise.
My testereon level is 180. Is it possible to increase the level. Also I have less beard and mustache problem.
The burning sensation only affects my hands and feet. It starts when I am trying to go to sleep and it also wakes me up during the night. I either use a fan or cold, wet, rags to help ease it. There are times that nothing helps. Some nights I can not sleep at all. What do you call this and what can be done for it?
In India we have been taking tea by boiling it mixed with water and milk in varying ratios. Please give your valueable comments on its Positives and Negatives. Thanks.
Namaste mam, I take 6 ounces of whisky daily in between 6 pm to 8 pm and I eat lot of food after consuming alcohol is this harmful?
I am 21 years old male. I give blood for CBP test. In that CBP reports eosinophil-absolute count is 0.51.but reference range for male is 0.02-0.50. It is any problem how to decrease eosinophil count.
We are having HIGH CALORIE
LOW NUTRITION DIET.
SEDENTARY LIFE STYLE
JUNK FOOD EATING
what we need is Low calorie HIGH NUTRITION FOOD
CALL US NOWfor personalized diet plan