Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S RamachandranYour feedback matters!
It can also be triggered or made worse due to gastroesophageal reflux disease (gerd), irritable bowel syndrome, stress or anxiety, obesity, ulcers, stomach infection, thyroid disease, smoking and certain medications.
Some symptoms of indigestion are bloating, gas, growling stomach, abdominal pain, burning sensation in the upper abdomen, acidic taste and vomiting.
You can easily get relief from indigestion symptoms using ingredients from your pantry. For instance, sipping a little water at the first sign of indigestion can give you some relief as it helps increase the gastric ph.
Pregnancy can be easy and smooth, while on the other hand, it might be time consuming, marred with conception difficulties all along the way. Pregnancy may seem exciting to some, whereas it can be stressful for others. Regardless of whether it is the first child you are planning or have had a successful pregnancy previously; there are some tips you need to keep in mind in order to improve fertility and give birth to a healthy child.
Some fertility boosting factors are:
These fantastic swimmers are at the very root of male fertility. Some important components which need to be taken into consideration are sperm count, sperm motility (the ability of the sperm to swim around the female reproductive tract) and morphology (shape and size of a sperm). In order to have all these parameters in check and working fine, one needs to abstain from smoking and limit alcohol consumption among many other lifestyle modifications.
Having unprotected vaginal intercourse during the woman’s fertile days in a month helps improve chances of conception.
Fertility becomes a challenge when you are either overweight or underweight. The weight of a woman affects ovulation (The release of eggs from the ovaries) and causes hormonal imbalance; factors which make it very difficult to conceive. Keep your weight levels in check and that could prove primarily essential in bettering your fertility.
Staying well nourished boosts your odds of conceiving! Make sure to include enough protein, iron, zinc, vitamin C, and vitamin D in your diet, because deficiencies in these nutrients have been linked to lengthened menstrual cycles (and therefore less frequent ovulation) and a higher risk of early miscarriage. Consult gynaecologist if you should take a daily multivitamin supplement. And be sure to eat protein-rich foods, such as meat, fish, low-fat dairy products, eggs, and beans.
Beware of STDs or Sexually Transmitted Diseases. One is the most prone to STDs of any kind if he/she happens to engage in unprotected sexual intercourse; having a number of sexual partners just ups the chances of getting afflicted by STD. Protected vaginal intercourse helps prevent STDs, thus enhancing fertility and subsequently, chances of conception.
According to several studies, the lubricant one chooses surprisingly plays a significant role in determining fertility. Not all lubricants boost fertility and sperm motility (sperm count). Baby oil or egg whites are a few good examples of such lubricants.
While a limited amount of caffeine consumption is good, overdoing it might spoil and hamper fertility. Limit caffeine intake and keep it within a level of 200-250mg a day.
Smoking, besides playing havoc with every organ in the body, affects the reproductive organs and thus fertility. In men, it leads to reduced sperm count and in women, it causes DNA damage. Stub the bud right now and never get back to it.
Certain toxic chemicals can lead to female and male infertility. So it is advisable that you stay away from chemicals such as pesticides, organic solvents and lead, the primary toxins which pose a severe threat to fertility.
- Exercising regularly can never go wrong. It gives you the strength and stamina, boosting your overall health. However, vigorous exercises, especially when you are trying to conceive, will do you no good. It might adversely lead to the suppression of certain hormones such as progesterone (pregnancy stimulating hormone) and might affect ovulation, hence affecting fertility. Aim at a regular 20 minutes session of light exercises; mild cardiovascular exercises such as walking can work wonders, especially in such circumstances.
In my right hand always swelling is made and my periods are completed in two and half days my age is 35 years. Please help me I have pain also my palm with swalling in both hands
I have got married in feb 16 but still after 5 months I haven't get pregnant where as me and my husband continuously doing sex without taking any precaution. Is it any serious matter. Actually I am 32. Is there any need to consult any gyno for further checkup or we can wait for our baby.Please help me.
I am 19 years old, before 6 months my bra size is 32 .and now its 34 and I have gained 5 kgs extra weight ,what was the reason for sudden increase in size?
Sir just because of work load and family responsibility I don't feel to do sex an what best to handle this situation and which is the best day to have sex and 99 percent chances to get pregnant?
Uterine cancer is often treated with a combination of treatments. The recommendation of treatment option depends on the factors such as stage and type of cancer, age, the overall health of the patient, side effects, personal preference etc. Another important consideration that goes before taking a call on the treatment option includes the research on the patient’s ability to bear a child in future. But, overall, the treatment plan includes surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy etc.
Surgery is often the first step towards removing the tumor and a few healthy tissues around it. Some of the common surgical procedure include hysterectomy, lymph node dissection, and sentinel lymph node biopsy.
- Hysterectomy: The extent of the cancer spread decides the type of procedure a surgeon can perform. Hysterectomy is the removal of the cervix and the uterus. For patients whose cancer has spread significantly, a surgeon performs a radical hysterectomy- removal of the vagina, cervix, uterus and some healthy tissues from the nearby region. For patients who have had menopause in their health history, doctors choose to perform a procedure known as the salpingo-oophorectomy. This involves the removal of both the ovaries and the fallopian tube.
- Lymph node dissection: This is quite similar to hysterectomy. The surgeon might remove the lymph nodes to ensure that cancer doesn’t spread beyond the uterus.
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy: This is another process to determine whether cancer has spread to the lymph nodes and the surrounding areas. This procedure is effective in determining other cancers type as well such as cancer-related to the breasts.
- Radiation Therapy: This is a kind of therapy that involves the use of high-energy rays that could destroy cancer cells. Radiation is given at a fixed dosage over a limited number of days. This method of treatment is typically used in addition to a surgery. In most cases, a surgery followed by radiation therapy helps a patient to fight cancer more effectively. Many oncologists might also want a patient to take radiation therapy to shrink the size of a tumor before going for a surgery. The most common radiation therapy is external beam radiation therapy.
- Chemotherapy: This procedure involves the use of powerful drugs to destroy cancer cells. There are claims that it effectively reduces the ability of the cancer cells to grow and spread. Chemotherapy is usually suggested after a surgery or can be individually applied to a cancer patient. Chemotherapy can be applied in orally or in the form of IV. The period of chemotherapy like radiotherapy is applicable for a specified amount of cycle over a limited number of days. This form of treatment is most preferred when cancer recurs in a patient after a considerable amount of time. They are equally effective in uterine cancer as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Oncologist.
How may I loose my weight? My wife is pregnant on 3 month running. Is there any chance to sex with her?
How I am able to know that my wife is virgin or not. How I can confirm that in past she had any physical relationship or not.
Me and my wife are trying for a baby for past 01 year. But are not getting positive results. Can you please reply as what could be the reasons.
My marriage completed 6 yrs. Still no baby. My folica tube is block. In 2012 dn laposcropy but no result then done 2013 - 5 IUE. Then 2014 normally natural procedure dn by other Dr. Then take gap frm 07/2016 to 01/2017 then dn IVF in 05/2017 but IVF was failed. Nw we cnt do the another ivf for financial issue. So pls suggest me.
Only rarely does a food product can be associated with both the names of “good product” and a “bad product”. This is because the content of the food might vary and over a period of time, the same can be termed bad.
In a nutshell, yoghurt or the plain, low-fat yoghurt is an excellent health food. But however, the same cannot be said about certain ingredients in the yoghurt like the added sweeteners. So let's talk about what to look for in a healthy yoghurt.
- Fat: Most yoghurts have the same percentage of fat as the milk. Many people do prefer low-fat yoghurt over milk as it has a good taste and maintains a healthy balance of the saturated fats
- Protein: Yoghurt is a good source of lean protein. But the amount of protein in yoghurt products differs quite a bit. It is better to have yoghurt that has less water content as their protein ratio would be intact.
Yoghurts to avoid:
Now comes the trickiest part of the types of yoghurt to avoid. Mostly try avoiding sweetened yoghurt. Most of them have artificial sweeteners and they are a strict “no” for your body. Also stay away from “lite” yoghurts. It is true that the fat is removed in these yoghurts, but to compensate for the fat removed, manufacturers add thickeners such as gelatin, gum or starch. The result may not be as beneficial as a natural yoghurt and they can be effectively be categorised as a “bad” yoghurt.
There are many ways by which you can customise your taste by using a yoghurt.
- Fruit and yoghurt, a cup of plain, low-fat yoghurt, a handful of fresh fruit, and a dash of nuts is all that you need. You can mix the contents and to sweeten it you can add a few drops of honey.
- You can also try incorporating yoghurt into other meal plans and snacks throughout the day. They also can be had any time of the day.
- You can even alternate this with that of sour cream and see the taste difference.
- You can add 1teaspoon of flax seeds to 1 bowl curd and take it as mid meal.
- You can make fruit smoothie with curd, fruits and nuts. Take it as breakfast option for weight watchers.
One of the biggest criteria is to check the nutritional value of the yoghurt before taking it for consumption. It would be even better if you check your doctor about the type of yoghurt you can take in. Apart from the health benefits, yoghurt can be used in a number of homemade facials and hair masks. They are also predominantly used as skin moisturisers and be beneficial in getting a blemish free skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Hii I am 22 years old nd my weight is 64 kg. Doctor had advised me to decrease it as I have irregular menses nd scanty bleeding with a lott of pain. Please suggest me proper diet nd tips to get rid of this problem. Thnk you.
I am 54 yes old. Having blood sugar. High pressure. From last three yes I have noticed that a period of few days come after every 40 to 50 days. At that moment I won't like anything Even meal. Only at that time want to keep mum.
Meri agla maine ka 9 tarikh ko periods huhi thi. Is maine main abhi tak nahi huhi thi isliye maine PEGANEWS kit se test karayi thi to result positive aya. Main abhi child lene ke liye redy nahi hu. So please tell me what can I do please Bohut tension main hu.
While the rest of the world congratulates you, your back may not let you celebrate your pregnancy as much as you’d like. One of the most common complaints of pregnant women is a backache. This is because the excess weight that you carry for 9 months shifts your centre of gravity. In addition to this, hormones also relax the ligaments in your pelvic joints. However, this back pain can be treated to make you more comfortable. Here are a few ways to ease back pain during pregnancy.
- Wear the right shoes: High heels are a complete ‘NO’ when pregnant as they can shift your balance and make you trip. At the same time, do not wear flats either. Instead look for shoes that distribute your body weight over a large area and provide shock absorption such as low heeled rubber doled wedges. If you must wear flats, wear them with insoles or arch supports.
- Hot and cold therapy: As with any other muscle pain, ice packs and heat packs can be used to ease back pain. Ice packs can ease swelling while heat packs can enhance circulation and ease persistent backaches. Alternate between hot and cold packs and do not use either for longer than 20 minutes at a stretch.
- Yoga and exercise: Strengthening the back muscles can help ease back pain. This can be done with the help of a number of yoga asanas and back stretching exercises. Physical therapy can also help manipulate joints and nerve pressure points to ease the pain. Swimming is a great exercise for pregnant women as it takes pressure off the spine and decompresses the spine.
- Sleep support: Pregnancy often makes women sleep on their sides and in a position that makes the back bone dip at the waist. This can put additional pressure on the spine and worsen back aches. To get a good night’s sleep, support your spine at the waist with a rolled up towel or pillow. Studies also show that sleeping on a hard mattress rather than a soft mattress can help ease back aches.
- The right posture: Pay attention to the way you bend and lift things. Instead of bending at the waist, squat and lower yourself to the ground to lift things off the floor. Also pay attention to your posture when standing and sitting and try maintaining an erect spine. Elevating your feet when sitting or lying down can also help in reducing back pain.
All the exercises should be done after consultation with your treating gynaecologist.