Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Reeta GuptaYour feedback matters!
1. Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin — the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
2. Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar.
3. Protect against muscle cramps during workouts and nighttime leg cramps by eating a banana.
4. Counteract calcium loss during urination and build strong bones by supplementing with a banana.
5. Improve your mood and reduce pms symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
6. Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type ii diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin b-6.
7. Strengthen your blood and relieve anemia with the added iron from bananas.
8. High in potassium and low in salt, bananas are officially recognized by the fda as being able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke.
Eating bananas aids digestion
- Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Bananas act as a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel. They also produce digestive enzymes to assist in absorbing nutrients.
- Constipated? high fiber in bananas can help normalize bowel motility.
- Got the runs? bananas are soothing to the digestive tract and help restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea.
- Bananas are a natural antacid, providing relief from acid reflux, heartburn and gerd.
- Bananas are the only raw fruit that can be consumed without distress to relieve stomach ulcers by coating the lining of the stomach against corrosive acids.
Natural cures from a simple banana
- ?Eating bananas will help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against macular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
- Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium.
- Bananas are high in antioxidants, providing protection from free radicals and chronic disease.
- Eating a banana between meals helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce nausea from morning sickness.
- Rub a bug bite or hives with the inside of the banana peel to relieve itching and irritation.
- Control blood sugar and avoid binging between meals by eating a banana.
- Eating a banana can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day.
- The natural mood-enhancer tryptophan, helps to relieve seasonal affective disorder (sad).
- Quitting smoking? bananas contain high levels of b-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium to speed recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
I am 44. Years old. After 2 years of irregular periods I got my last one in march 2014. After 13 months I got it again yesterday. Not heavy. What should I do. Had lot of stress last year.
Recently I have got married. My sex life is also good (regular), but my wife told me that she has some pain during urine on her vagina. And she take more time to urine on bathroom. Please suggest me about the this.
Hello Doctor. Pregnancy Doubt. delayed period. Me and My partner Tried sexual intercourse on June 14th and 15th. I took ipill 14th even and used Condom on 15th nite. Already I got ma normal period June 1st wk itself. Now June 27th to July 1st 5 days I got bleeding. Again June 19th and 20th also 2 days only I got bleed. Now august Month I did not Get ma Normal Period Still dnt knw y? ANY Chance fa Pregnancy? please help me. I want Detailed Ans. Thanx in Advance.
How do you feel? Excited/overwhelmed/terrified?
Needn't worry, just relax.
At natal wise learn to relax and stretch with trimester appropriate exercises which will help you cope with ever-growing body with baby in your womb.
Pre-natal exercises are an important aspect of your months of pregnancy.
Pregnant and active! well why not?
=pre-natal stretching helps you ease your stiff joints and muscles (esp. Abdomninal muscles to accommodate to your growing baby) and also any aches and pains that are common on the joints and ligaments.
=exercises will strengthen your joints
=stretches with breathing techniques helps in increasing the oxygen level to the baby and also increases the blood circulation to all parts of the body.
=helps you sleep better
=regular 1 hour of exercises helps ward off gestational diabetes, high blood pressure and keeps all your stats in control.
= helps you re-gain your pre-pregnancy shape.
=makes you feel good and helps in keeping the skin glowing with blood circulation.
Imp: during pregnancy do not exercise on your own by watching dvds or you-tube, always exercise under a supervision of a certified child-birth educator who can guide you the right kind of exercise fort each individual specification.
I have a problem of severe itching in my vaginal area for about two years after my second delivery. Sometimes it becomes unbearable. I use intimate wash (v wash), for feel better but this is not the proper solution. I consulted with Dr. For this, bt after sometimes it occurs again. Now I am frustrated with this problem. I have a problem of white discharge also. Pls suggest me what kind of problem I have? What should I do for get rid of this problem?
Hello I am 24 years old and my problem is there is a boil pimple type something happened in right labia near clitoris please suggest what to do its very painful?
One of Your New Year Resolution would be:
• Manage your weight
• Improve your heart health
• Get better and sound sleep
• Promote better brain health…
• Have more energy
We invite you to do your Nutritional Health Scan to evaluate your BMI, fat, muscle content and to customise your diet.
HAIL HAPPY & HEALTHY
Dear doctor I had a cesaerian for my first baby now I am again 33 weeks pregnant my lmp is 19th oct 2014 due date 26th july 2015 if my doctor wants to do cesaerian when he might suggest cesaerian delivery which date he might do please reply.
I want to know about hymenoplasty surgery and best doctor to consult for the same. I also want to know about the approx cost for surgery.
I am 38 years old male person. My wife sarika who is 36 years old has suffered a miscarriage currently and we do not have any kids yet. So I have few questions please advice 1. When can we can start try from now onwards. 2. Is it safe to have sex now as she has just stopped bleeding after miscarriage. 3. What diet she or me should take. 4. What exercise we should do now.
I am getting regular periods but it is lasting for only one day. I was in medication for 3 months but it didn't work. Now the doctor has told me to do pelvic sonography. What should I do Please help.
I am feeling to much pain while I suffer from periods and too much bleeding for long time 3-4 days and in bathroom route bleeding come out.what to do
Previous month my period was not clear means less bleeding and this time period is late and there is also blood clots . Is there any problem.
What is the prevalence of obesity?
Obesity is rapidly becoming a common problem. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), there were about 1.6 billion overweight adults aged 15 years and above and at least 400 million adults are obese worldwide. It is a serious public health problem that is growing in countries with low or middle income. According to IOTF (International Obesity Task Force), it was estimated that the prevalence rate of obesity could reach 45% to 50% in the USA, 30% to 40% in Australia, England and Mauritius and more than 20% in Brazil by 2025. Of note, many developing countries like India, face the double burden paradox of obesity and under nutrition. What is Obesity?
Obesity is basically the mother of most chronic diseases. It is measured as excess weight as compared to height of individual and usually measured in terms of BMI (Body Mass Index). Obesity is defined as BMI more than 30 as per western population is concerned and more than 28 as per Asian population is concerned. However even a BMI of more than 23 for Asian population and more than 25 for western population is considered as abnormal and defined as overweight which is considered as a harmful state. Other methods to measure obesity is waist circumference and waist to height ratio. Waist circumference of more than 80 in women and more than 90 in men is consider abnormal irrespective of BMI.
What if I am obese?
Obesity is not a single disorder but is a starting point of various disorders. In the long run it can lead to increase chances of Diabetes, hypertension, PCOS in women, infertility issues in women, heart disease, sleep difficulty. It also causes osteoarthritis especially of knee joint, breathing difficulty and many other diseases with increased chances of certain cancers in the long run. Overall being obese can be a costly affair.