Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Reeta Gupta

MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology

Gynaecologist, Jaipur

23 Years Experience  ·  200 at clinic
Dr. Reeta Gupta MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology Gynaecologist, Jaipur
23 Years Experience  ·  200 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Reeta Gupta
Dr. Reeta Gupta is a renowned Gynaecologist in Tilak Nagar, Jaipur. She has helped numerous patients in her 23 years of experience as a Gynaecologist. She is a qualified MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology . She is currently associated with Aditi Hospital in Tilak Nagar, Jaipur. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Reeta Gupta on has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology - CTS Institute - 1994
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Aditi Hospital

Old #B-39, Prabhu Marg, Tilak Nagar, Prabhu Marg, Near Lbs CollegeJaipur Get Directions
200 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Reeta Gupta

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hi doctor, I am 26 and trying to conceive. In follicular study doctor came to know my eggs are not growing to enough size. So prescribed me siphene for 5 days from 2nd day of cycle. Then HCG 10000 mg shot on 14 th day, continued by duphaston for 10 days. After trying the above for 2 cycles I still didn't get pregnant. Please advise me.

Homeopath, Secunderabad
You have to keep patience as your hormonal system may need time to correct itself. You can also try Homeopathy as it is gentle and brings natural balance to all the vital mechanisms of the body. A detailed study of the mind and the body symptoms /signs along with all the reports needs to done to start Homeopathy. You can contact me for a consultation. Till then keep exercising daily and add Yoga for a faster result.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hai sir/mam. This is srija. My period time is 14 of every month. But period didn't came. For me one doubt. I think that I am a pregnant. How can I verify this is the pregnancy or not? Please clarify this doubt.

DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), DGO, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Hyderabad
Hi please do urine pregnancy test with velocit kit. It will come positive if you are pregnant thanks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Tips for Good Snacks

Dentist, Mumbai
Tips for Good Snacks
  • Do give your child snacks that are low in sugar like vegetables, fruit cheese, or cereals. These do not cause tooth decay like sweet snacks do.
  • Do limit snacking between meals. When eating many snacks, the acid in the mouth is high. High acid levels can help make a cavity.
  • Do limit the eating of soft, sticky sweets that get on and in between the teeth, like chewy candy or raisins. Sticky foods stay in the mouth longer and the acid can decay the tooth.
  • Do brush your teeth after eating. It is important to prevent getting cavities. Wait 30 minutes after eating before you brush.
  • Do try to avoid sugary foods like gum, hard candies, and suckers that stay in the mouth for a long time.
  • Do reduce the damage that can be caused by sweets by serving sweets with other foods or drink. Saliva or water in the mouth helps reduce the damage sugar can cause to the teeth.

Tips to relieve Arthritis Knee pain

MSc in Orhopedic Physiotherapy (UK), BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Bangalore
Tips to relieve Arthritis Knee pain
1. Maintain a healthy weight.

2. Find a low-impact exercise you enjoy.

3. Give physical therapy a try: a physical therapist can help design an exercise program that fits your individual ability level and teach you proper techniques to spare your joints.

4. Get enough rest and relaxation.

5. Make sure you're getting enough sleep: arthritis pain can interfere with a good night's sleep. However, proper sleep is necessary for overall health.

6. Use ice and/or heat: for many people with arthritis pain, ice can help relieve pain and swelling and heat can help ease stiffness.

7. Apply a topical pain reliever:

8. Use an oral pain reliever: ask your doctor about your options. Oral pain medications are commonly used to treat osteoarthritis symptoms.

9. Consider injections: persistent arthritis pain may respond to treatment with injections. Available options include corticosteroids, which can be used up to 2 or 3 times a year to relieve severe pain. Talk to your doctor about the benefits and risks of injectable treatments for knee pain.

10. Talk to your doctor about surgery: if you have severe osteoarthritis symptoms that interfere with daily life and do not respond to conservative treatment, surgery may be necessary. Ask your doctor about arthroscopic procedures or total knee replacement, may be necessary.

3 people found this helpful

I am 31 yrs old woman, I have 3 yrs of marrige period but unable to conceive due to pcod. Kindly suggest

M.S.Gynaec(ayurved )
Ayurveda, Pune
Pcod is one of the cause for infertility so u have to proper counselling, investigations and treatment, ayurvedic treatment found to be satisfied in pcod.

I have white discharge from last 10 days, after my periods also its same, its becoming day by day more N more discharge, is it normal or for what its happening?

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, Please get a per speculum examination done by gynecologist and rule out bacterial vaginosis or fungal infection.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hey, I am sam 18 years old so as my gf we had sex in her last periods days and after that WITHOUT PROTECTION and I don't let my semen go inside but as we have done sex 5-10 times some very small quantity of sperm would get in that time. Do we have any problem with that or anything you can advice on avoiding pregnancy? Please reply soon.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, if there is a possibility of pre cum going inside then there may be chances of pregnancy, so she should be taking an emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hrs to prevent pregnancy.
10 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is having water cyst in left side of ovary since 1 year and she is having pain. It is about 25.25 mm in size and doctor has given oval tablets but no difference. Please advice?

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
Please take following medicine :- Cal. Fluor - 30 / 5 drops in little water thrice a day for two weeks. Revert back after two weeks with feedback.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 16 weeks pregnant and I have done triplemarker test .That result is: trisomy 13/8 risk assessment: <1: 100000. And they have given low risk. Is it safe or dangerous I am worried about this. Please let me know.

MBBS, MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Obstetrician, Warangal
Hi Radha , triple marker is mainly for down syndrome and some of chromosomal abnormalities. Thers no problem to worry about. It's just s marker to identify high risk babies
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 43 years old. Not able to conceive. Can you suggest what is the next step. Any ayurvedic medicine there?

General Physician, Mumbai
At the age of 43 the eggs are not viable properly and so I will suggest you to go for ivf treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got married still I have not child please give suggestion to me my marriage date 1-6-14.

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
After one year has passed, both you go to doctor so that we can check and find out the problem. Usually treatment of the problem gives result.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Pcos treatment age 21 years symptoms hairs on chin and irregular menstruation and anxiety. please advice me on the same.?

DGO, MD, MRCOG, CCST, Accredation in Colposcopy
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
This is a very common problem in young women of your age and is associated with irregular periods. Please read my health tip on pcos and see if you find it useful. You should try and reduce at least about 5 to 6kgs by diet and exercise. Further tablets depend on your hormonal results. Unfortunately I cant prescribe openly and without seeing your test reports.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor, last three days onwards I am feeling small pain on abdomin top. Even I not for my periods also. Actually we are planning for a baby. I am having pcod problem, weight 86lbs and my menstrual cycle every month I correct. I had even check blockage of fallopian tubes, every thing is fine. Can I know why I am getting some nausea on top of abdominal. Please explain me can I become pregnant ?

Homeopath, Patna
1 iris tenax 200 one drop in a cup of water for 7 days. I am a homoeopath physician not a strologer. And tell me about your self in details why the pain is occured. After taking iris tinax if the pain vanishes, you can pay the fees for detailed consultation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have gone thru thyroid test in this month. T3 t4 is under control only tsh is on higher side is 8.42. Doc has advised pe to take the pills for 2 months that 25 mpg. I am planning to conceive. Kindly advise without pills can my thyroid can be control n I will able to conceive. Is there any home remedies which can help me to control my thyroid. I am desperately wanted to conceive. Request your urgent advise.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Your tsh is not that much raised that you immediately require thyroxine. I think you should wait. I recommend you to go for kapalbhati pranayam daily for 15 minutes. To start with do for 3-5 minutes and slowly increase up to 15 minutes in 15-20 days. Please take guidance of a yoga professional in the start. The procedure for doing this is to sit in a comfortable crossed leg posture, sukhasana (using padmasana or vajrasana is the best) and keep your back straight. Rest your hands on the knees using gyana mudra or chin mudra. O inhale deeply through your nose, this will expand your abdomen. O exhale using a great force so that your abdominal muscles contract to the maximum o these exhalations are similar to your breath outs, but they should be forceful o make sure while exhaling, the air should be pushed out of your lungs by contracting the diaphragm o after exhalation again do inhalation, but this time without any effort. To do this just relax your lungs, they will automatically expand and fill with air o one cycle of kapalabhati pranayama include one deep inhalation, then forceful exhalation and an effortless inhalation. O a learner can practice up to three rounds, each with 15 exhalations. Small breaks between each round are allowed.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I need the Information about trickling and it's side effect it's prevention and what importance thing related to it.

DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), PGDHHM, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Trickling means to flow or fall by drops, or in a small, gentle stream means Urinary incontinence is a loss of control of the bladder. Prevention:-You cannot prevent all cases of urinary incontinence, but there are some steps you can take to reduce your risk. Try to live a healthy lifestyle—maintain a healthy weight, avoid smoking, get plenty of exercise, and eat well. Be sure to have enough fiber in your diet, in order to prevent constipation. You should also avoid foods and drinks that seem to lead to episodes of incontinence, such as coffee or alcohol. There are certain steps you can take at home to make living with incontinence easier. Your doctor can explain how you can strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, if this is the cause of your incontinence. It may involve urinating on a strict schedule or doing exercises to work the muscles. You can also arrange your home to help you better manage your incontinence. You can make sure you have a clear and easy path to the bathroom, keep a night light on to make getting to the toilet easier in the dark, and use absorbent undergarments when you leave the house to prevent accidents.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is suffering from giant fibroadenoma in her left breast. One doctor has said to take a medicine for one month to cure it and others advised for operation. Should I go for operation or should I try medicines?

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, Fibroadenomas are to be addressed surgically and if its larger than 3 cm, then meds won't work.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Madam, Me & my fiance in trouble please suggest us earlier. We have do sex on 14th & my menstrual date on 18th, we do sex without protection. Have any chance to conceive? What we will do right now?

Ayurveda, Ambala
Dear, the chances of conception are very less. Because you have done intercourse in the safe period. So you do not need to do anything now but if periods will not come upto 19-20 then you should take contraceptive pills.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Health Benefits of Banana Yoghurt

MS- Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Health Benefits of Banana Yoghurt

Banana yoghurt smoothie works well to calm the stomach. Banana reduces inflamation znd bloating of intestine and curd has tryptophan which enhances level of serotonin and help relax the mind.

I have irregularities in my periods since 6-7 months. I have taken medicines also. But there is no change with that. I got only spots in 1st 2 days and then my regular menses continues. Please suggest me something.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS, MD - Community Medicine
Gynaecologist, Lucknow
Hello it appears that you are having hormonal imbalance. The treatment is hormone supplementation only.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed