Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Neck Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Pain in Ribs
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Buttock Pain
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Treatment of Osteomalacia
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpendra RajYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am a footballer by hobby. One day while playing I encountered an injury and since then my calves started paining. I consulted dr Pushpendra Raj regarding the same and then he told me that I haveAchilles Tendon Rupture. From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it. He gave me the treatment for the same at his clinic Physioworks in Delhi.My almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to my his perfect advice. He is surely god send for me.
with his treatment for knee pain , Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. PushpenDra Raj is really like god send person. All the staff members were very helpful. I remember, I read an article of PushpenDra Raj in the paper and made contact. Thanks to her I am totally satisfied with the results.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pushpendra Raj to be very helpful. Sir kanpur me iske koi thik doctor h.. plz tell me
Dr. Pushpendra Raj provides answers that are very helpful. Very helpful n it's very good
Dr. Pushpendra Raj provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thanks Doctor
I have been diagnosed with Iliotibial band syndrome for my right leg pain. The onset of pain is in the right thigh bone and hip bone joint and goes till the back thigh muscles, Iliotibial band and down till calf muscles. The pain intensifies during sleeping or sitting postures. Enclosed is the medications prescribed. But there has not been much improvement after having the medications and having heat therapy. Kindly guide and advise on the Iliotibial band syndrome and treatment options for the same.
Weight training is a method of exercise where you use either your body weight or external weight to build strength and increase muscle size. The principle of weight training centers on eccentric and concentric movements of the skeletal muscles, thus stimulating them to grow. Usually the sets, reps and the tempo of the exercise are manipulated to concentrate on size, endurance or strength.
It is important to note that certain aspects of weight training are detrimental to your body. You need to be aware of these aspects so that you can maximize your strength gains.
Here are 4 ways that weight training may harm your body are:
- Warm up: Warming up before working out is very essential, as it increases blood flow in the body. It loosens up your stiff joints and elevates your heart rate. You may do basic cardio exercises, such as jumping jacks and bodyweight squats as your warm up regime.
- Don't push yourself too hard: Don't over exert yourself in your workouts, listen to your body and stop when you feel that you can't go on anymore. It increases the likelihood of you being injured and thus is detrimental to your health.You may try to lift heavier weights compromising on form or posture, which can lead to various muscle tears or strains.
- Stretch after your workout: It is very important that you stretch after your weight training workout. It aids in muscle recovery after a heavy workout and also makes the joints more mobile and flexible. Stretching also allows the tensed muscles to relax and improves posture. Lack of stretching increases chances of injuring your muscles and may put a damper on your weight training muscles.
- Injuries: Injuries such as pulling a muscle or injuring your joints are very common if you lift weights. It is of utmost importance that you follow proper form while working out. An example of this would be when you don't keep your spine straight while squatting, thus resulting in a slipped disc injury.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My wife aged 60 years is suffering from l4 / l5 listhesis, whether she can take thermal massage by a ceragem master v-3 machine which is having spinal scan technology and auto up and down function thermal massage.
Hi sir/mam Recently I had an accident and 50% of my toenail got peeled off. I did not peeled it off fully and did the dressing. Now its been a week and I can walk, there is as such no pain and also I tried to cut the nail as much as I can through nail cutter Now I have a query, is it important to peel that nail fully? There is some blood coat under the peeled nail, will it go away with time?
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.
I feel giddiness since one month First one to two days I felt stiffness and pain in my neck, I thought it may be cervical spondylosis but after that I never felt anything abnormal in neck portion I feel only giddiness in morning and evening time and in this situation whenever I got checked my BP it is 10 higher means 130/80 or 120/90 Please suggest me possible treatment.
I am 29 years old I am suffering to lower and upper back pain since 1 year I took pain killer I took muscle relax medicine but not improve .I take x rey but not seen problems in my back side upper and lower .I check also uric acid but result is good .what can I do sir I am very worry in this mater.
My father has fallen two months back now he is unable to lift the hand my doctor said to us rotator cuff surgery is required, Impressions of the MRI are 1.Near complete tear of supraspinatus tendon with sparing of the posterior most fibres 2.critical irregularity in greater tuberosity 3.Mild joint effusion 4.Thickening of subacromial subdeltoid bursa My question is he really require surgery?
I am 26 years old. Lifted something heavy 2 months back. Been having pain in my lower left back, intensity keeps changing from time to time. Aggravates more if standing, walking for long. What should I do? What kind of doctor to consult?
Hi am getting pain in left side above hip, from past 15 days, I used diclofenac Mr. tablet but it resulting same if I won't take tablet, pls suggest me or guide me to whom I need to consult.
In 2004 my back was broken. And doctor advised me not to pick up more than 2 kg but now I want to play cricket can I play?
I have pain in my sin above toe and below leg knee in some part there is extreme pain and it pain more after running.
I am running daily 2 km for the physical tests but now I suffer so much pain in the legs I have physical exam on June 6th ,how I cure this, please give suggestions,
Subject: popping sound whenever I fold my knee, hii im 21 years old height 171, weight 70. Whenever I fold my left knee im getting some popping sound. I do not have any pain, swell nothing near knee region. Visited doc, took out XRAY, Doc too said nothing abnormal. Everything is fine. What to do now pls suggest.
I am 39 years old female my question is that I have joints pain also called sandhivaad it is since 3 years I have a lot pain these 3 years each and every joint of body is paining since 3 years I have one child male who is born on 2000 march 28 tell me the suggestions for curing this problem.
Im 22 years old female. Im having knee pain for the past one week. I took an ultrasound and it was concluded that I have entesmopathy of mcl of left knee. Im taking meloxicam odt. When should I start physiotherapy for my knee?
Tennis elbow is a condition, which is characterized by the inflammation of the tendons occurring in the elbow region due to excess use of the muscle groups present in the overarm. Tennis elbow can cause a lot of distress once it occurs so it is best to perform certain exercises to strengthen the muscle groups in your overarm so that muscle strain does not occur during your physical activities.
Read on more to find about all the different ways to strengthen your muscle groups to prevent tennis elbow:
- Staying in good physical shape overall tones your body and strengthens your muscle groups, thus reducing the likelihood of tennis elbow.
- It is also important that the physical activities, which are performed by you are done using proper technique as otherwise undue strain might cause unnecessary discomfort and pain.
- You should try strengthening the muscles in your shoulder, arm and upper back to reduce the stress your elbow undergoes during physical activity.
- In a sports player in cricket or in tennis players, it occurs with repetitive stress on structures with continued faulty technique. So, in order to prevent tennis elbow specially in players, it is very important to know correctly gripping of a racket or cricket bat or playing a particular stroke.
- Using a counterforce brace for activities, which include twisting or grasping of the arm can also help. The use of a counterforce brace is to distribute the pressure throughout the arm, which reduces the stress on the elbow. The brace is highly recommended for people who are likely to develop tennis elbow. One should consult a doctor before opting for a counter brace.
However, it is not a substitute for rehab exercises. If repeated arm movements or certain physical activities are causing discomfort or pain in the elbow region, check for alternative ways of performing the task. If you have taken up tennis, cricket or golf as a sport, it is highly recommended that you take proper lessons in technique as these sports involve twisting and grasping your arm, which can cause injuries if you do not follow proper techniques. Also keep in mind to choose sports equipments which are at par with your physical fitness, flexibility and strength.
For daily activities, take a note of the activities, which involve putting stress on your elbows. In such instances follow techniques or different ways to perform the tasks, which will put minimum stress or pressure on your elbows. Also, Apart from strengthening the extensor muscle group, it is also important to stretch those muscles to offload the pressure developed during particular task. Hold extensor group for 30 sec at a time on a stretch, 10 repetitions twice a day will definitely prevent the person who involved in job which requires tight gripping, wrenching, shaking, wrist extension and a lot of writing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.