Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PriyankaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old male and i am in depression. When I took depression tablets (by doctor's consult) it was recoverd very much. But after leaving to take madicine it seems to again increasing the depression symptoms. What should I do now please suggest. Is taking the depression medicine will harm my mental health in future?
I am pregnant, I am in 35th week. I am getting green liquid omittings, I s there any problem with that?
I am suffering from tailbone injury since last 4 years. I have severe pain in the tailbone. I have consulted to many doctors but I haven't got relief at all. please help.
I have gas's problem and assiduity problem from few day so I want to relief permanently what should I do?
Sir iam male age 21 sir iam having simple myopia with 3 diopter power in both eyes is there any way by I can reduce my power (exercise or medicine) or lack is the option left. Is lasik safe for surgery?
I am afsana s. K my age is 30 my eye lid is very dark I have dark circle please give me hope ful response.
I get tears in my eyes very often even after wearing specs what should be done? And I get an headache because of thia.
I am losing my hair very quickly and I am trying all shampoo but not getting any good results can you help me please.
I am 18 years old. I am getting blood from my sperm. After release of sperm i pass blooded urine with some blood clots. What can i do?
I'm 22, I have my periods only for a day or max only for 2days. But It comes on the regular dates every month wit a lot of pain. Please help!
Sir, I'm passing my urine red in color only in mornings every alternative day. I have consulted local doctor n they advised some tests like ultrasound kub complete urine analysis. Xray kub. Blood creatinine. All ThE test shows nothing. Except in urine test blood is going 4+. N a 4mm stone in right kidney. My urologist said blood is not due to that small stone. Some other reason is there n referred to nephrologist. What is the problem may be?
I am 63 year old male and have diabetics for last 12 years. I take Zorayl M2, can I change any lower doze medicine and go for Homeopathy medicine.
Sir . Im wasting my sperm 10 to15 times in month by using my hand with pines Sir I'm unmarried and I was doing sex on phone with my girlfriend during in that I'm using by hand with pines after that sperm coming out I have this habit from 2010 Before this I was using my hand with pines I have this habit from 2008. Now I want to stop this habit but I'm not controlling this habit sir now a days sperm quantity going low in starting my sperm quantity is highly please give me reply sir is there any problem after marriage.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.
Related Tip: "Why Do Women Face Joint Pain Problems More Than Men?"