Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Pradyumn SharmaYour feedback matters!
Mera pet kuch saf nhi rah pata. Subah uthne ke bad fresh hone k lie man nhi hota or fresh hone ke bad relax feel nhi hota. Jese me puri tarah theek se fresh nahi huaa. Diet bahut hai pr health par effect nahi karti. Koi help kar dijie.
Hi doctors, I have habit of smoking, since a couple of months I feel slight pinching ache in chest portion especially on bottom right rib and at center of right chest. It is just inconvenient and not very hight, slight inconvinience. Help with solution. Thank You
I am 21 years men I am checking my blood sample ESR count 120 mm/hr reminig blood levels are with in the range. What is problem in my health. Present I am suffering from cough, gaspain.
Sir I m 35 male suffering from diabetes my fasting sugar 110 & posting 200 currently I m taking voglibose 0. 3 mg before lunch & glycomate 3/850 before dinner. Please suggest some medicine for normal sugar.
I read your text about only one bit of sperm is needed to fertilise egg and is sucked during intercourse to hatch the egg so when I have sex on 25th which 14 days from time from first day start my period then and only my boyfriend need to cum don't he not me then I become pregnant then as I stay still after sex for 30 minutes so then I be pregnant as read on Internet and that best time to get pregnant is 14 days from first day of period I'm so happy I'm going be pregnant thank you so much for your help.
Hlo sir my hands and foots are always hot they never cool please hlep me these hotness are irritate me about.
I'm 24 years old software engineer, I have severe pain in middle and right side of my chest bone, Right arm shoulder and right side of neck. Kindly help me to relief from this hurt.
1. Eggs are considered a great option to increase sperm count, as well as improve their motility. High in vitamin e and full of protein, eating eggs protect sperm cells from the free radicals that can decrease your count. These nutrients assist in the production of strong and healthy sperm, which is important to fertility.
2. Spinach folic acid is vital to the development of healthy sperm. Spinach and other types of leafy green vegetables are a rich source of this vitamin. When your folate levels are low, there is a greater chance you will produce malformed sperm. This will lead to sperm that will have a hard time reaching the egg and penetrating its protective barrier. Also, there is a greater chance of birth defects because of the faulty sperms chromosomal abnormalities.
3. Bananas are full of vitamin a, b1 and c, which help your body produce healthier sperm, as well as increase your sperm productivity. This tropical fruit also contains a rare enzyme called bromelain. This is a natural anti-inflammatory enzyme which also boosts sperm count and motility.
4. Dark chocolate dark chocolate is often associated with lust filled rendezvous. Strawberries dipped in chocolate next to a glass of champagne on a bedside table greet many a guest during their honeymoon. What you probably didn't know is dark chocolate is great for your sperm count as well. It contains an amino acid called l-arginine hcl known to increase semen volume and sperm count. It has also been rumored to increase orgasm intensity.
5. Asparagus another food to increase sperm count is the green vegetable called asparagus. Super high in vitamin c, it has a wide range of positive effects on your sperm. It protects the cells of your testicles and fights free radicals, allowing for greater sperm production of healthy swimmers.
6. Broccoli besides asparagus, another green vegetable full of folic acid is broccoli. Folic acid, also known as vitamin b9, is already known to help women conceive and is now becoming more recognized as important in male fertility. In one study, men taking a daily dose increased their sperm count by as much as 70%.
7. Pomegranatesthis delicious fruit is known as a powerful food to increase sperm count and improve semen quality. It is full of antioxidants that fight free radicals in the blood stream. Unchecked, they can destroy semen and significantly decrease your sperm count. The juice of pomegranates has been recorded throughout history as being used as a fertility booster.
8. Walnuts are full of omega-3 fatty acids that help boost sperm volume and production by increasing blood flow to the testicles. It is also full of arginine, known to increase semen volume. It contains twice as much antioxidants than another nuts, helping you fight toxins in your blood stream
9. Garlic is known around the world as a food good for boosting immunity. Among its many properties are vitamin b6 and selenium, both of which play roles in healthy sperm production. Taken by many for its blood cleansing abilities, garlic prevents buildup in arteries and allows for better blood flow to your testicles.
10. Zinc rich foods rich in zinc include barley, red meat, beans, etc. Zinc plays a vital role in sperm development. The mineral is found in high concentrations in testicles during the production of healthy, strong semen. So important is zinc, deficiencies of the mineral has been blamed for low sperm motility. It is important to note you can have too much zinc so it is imperative to regulate your intake to about 15 mg per day.
Hello sir or madam, I am suffering from tb since last three months after taking a medical my tough was stopped but from last week it is again coming please can you tell me what's the reason of it and what should I do please reply me soon.
I am 47 years old and I am suffering from acidity problem since last 3-4 yrs. If I fell pain in any part of the body n if I press there air is released through mouth. I also often get gases. I hv to go to toilet twice a day. My MC periods hv been stopped since last 7 yrs. please help me getting rid of this.
Sir maine pahli baar running kiya aur mujhe typhoid fever bhi tha jisse mere joint se just neeche dard rhta hai. 10 days se running bhi band kr diya hu lekin dard bilkul bhi thik nhi ho rha h.
My mother is suffering from spondylitis. Daily she suffer any problem. Someday she suffers a severe headache, someday a severe dizziness and today an intense pain in her back. Her shoulder and neck is very paining. She is unable to move her hands, sneeze.(Unke nus chad gai hai.) Please help. How to cure all this.
Hi. I'm 32 years old female I have some soft lumps on my back. When searched it is said its lipoma. I'm pretty much worried about it. If its a lipoma then yes I have 2 lipomas on my back. One on the lower back and other just little above to the first one nd its little bigger in size. How to whether its lipoma or not? And whtz the further treatment? please do help me.
Hi I am 35 years old and I am not good at bed with partner due to early ejaculation (less than 1 min). So could you give some suggestion or any natural treatment.
Deep frying, burning or charring foods may produce cancers
Regularly eating burned or charred red meat, similar to that cooked on a grill can increase the chances of pancreatic cancer by 60%, said Padma Shri, Dr. B C Roy National Awardee & DST National Science Communication Awardee, Dr K K Aggarwal, President Heart Care Foundation of India and Honorary Secretary General IMA.
Turning down the heat when grilling, frying, and barbecuing to avoid excess burning or charring of the meat may be a sensible way for some people to lower their risk for getting pancreatic cancer.
As per Dr Kristin Anderson of the University of Minnesota, charred meat contains several known cancer-causing chemicals, including heterocyclic amines.
Heterocyclic amines (HAs) are carcinogens produced by cooking meat and animal protein at high temperatures; metabolism of HA is influenced by polymorphisms in the N-acetyltransferase-2 (NAT-2) gene. Data from a variety of sources suggest that HA may play a role in human carcinogenesis and are liked to many cancers.
Anderson's team started with 62,000 healthy people and documented what they actually did eat. Over nine years, 208 were diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. When divided into five groups based on how much charred meat such as hamburgers they ate, the people diagnosed with pancreatic cancer were far more likely to be in the top two groups.
They found that those who preferred very well-done steak were almost 60 percent more likely to get pancreatic cancer as those who ate steak less well-done or did not eat steak. Those with the highest intake of very well-done meat had a 70 percent higher risk for pancreatic cancer over those with the lowest consumption.
The mutagenic activity and the mass amount of heterocyclic amines responsible for the mutagenic activity have been measured in some cooked foods. Cooked meats are the predominant source of mutagenic activity in the diet with values ranging from 0 to 10,000 revertants per gram reported in the Ames/Salmonella test with strain TA98.
Frying at higher temperatures and for longer times produces the greatest mutagenic response, and thus concomitantly, the largest amounts of heterocyclic amines.
Non-meat products such as baked breads can also form significant mutagenic activity, particularly when overcooked. Commercially prepared hamburgers made from meat substitutes such as tofu, wheat gluten or tempeh and fried at 210 degrees C have up to 10% of the mutagenic activity of a fried beef patty cooked under the same conditions.