Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Gunjan GuptaYour feedback matters!
If I had a skipping. Is this helpful for my body fat. And any harmful effects to mu ovary by doing skipping rope? And what are the things I done before do a skipping?
A friend of mine got married few months ago, however she could not accomplish her sex life as she felt a lot of pain and do not allow her husband to proceed. Could you please advise.
I had sex with my boyfriend without any protection. But next morning I took i-pill as contraceptive pill. The expected date of my period was 9 may. But I didn't got period. Plus I also have abdominal pain. What should I do.
I missed my best friend before 1 month. From that day Im feeling very depressed. Are there any medicines to come out that depression?
Due to marriage function, I took pills to delay the period cycle. I want to know that is there any problem in taking pills?
I have first time sex 1 month ago, then after some days my breast size get increased suddenly. please tell me what is this. Or this is a sign of pregnancy?
I have lots of pain in my period time Sometime I'm suffering from fever. And I have a tumor in my breast (lymph nodes category 2 according to my mammography report) Size of tumor is 3 c. M. What should I do?
Hi sir. Me & my wife wants to conceive. about one and a half months ago, has been operated Vericocele. Can you tell us how many months will take to increase my sperm count. My sperm count was 6 million before operate & motility was 23%. please suggest?
I was suffered heart problem, done angiogram on 1995. Single vessel disease detected. Continue medicine Enalapril0. 5 till date. No problem now .Shall I go for check up ,where I had done angio at Vellore .Please suggest me . Zarina Age-45 yrs.
If we want to have quick pregnancy in which days we can do sex after or before periods between how many days please advise me.
My last period was on 5 may and today milky white discharge with this my kegs and lowe back is so pain. Is it safe or not pls help me soon.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems.
Hi. Took follicular scan n 12th day. I had follicle on my right ovary around 11 mm. Today it's my 15th day. N the doctor say my size is same. How many days will it take to increase.
Last month I took 3 contraceptive pill. And bleed a lot. Now what to do. Also emotional not felling well.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hello, I am 21 years old, unmarried, never had any sexual activity. I am diagnosed with an ovarian cyst of small size (50 into 40 mm) . Last month I had my periods on 6th june and in I got my next periods on 14th of july. It lasted for just three days with very light bleeding like 3-4 drops each day. Normally my period lasts for 6 days with normal bleeding. I went to the doctor for ovarian cyst treatment, she gave me femilon and hizide tablets for 21 days, she said that I have to start taking medicines from second day of my periods. I started taking medicines. My periods ended on 16th july. Now from two days, I am getting 2-3 small drops of blood. Why is this happening? I don't have any pain. I sincerely request to give a genuine answer. Thanks in advance.
I am 24 years girl and I have missed period in November and my period has to be on nov 28 but in this month there is missed period. I am married. And sexual contact on nov 6 .is am pregnant?
Fungal infections can affect any part of the body. Fungi are normally present in and on the body alongside various bacteria. When a fungus begins to overgrow, you can get an infection.
Onychomycosis, also called tinea unguium, is a fungal infection that affects either the fingernails or toenails. Fungal infections normally develop over time, so any immediate difference in the way your nail looks or feels may be too subtle to notice at first.
Why Does It Develop?
A fungal nail infection occurs from the overgrowth of fungi in, under, or on the nail. Fungi thrive in warm, moist environments, so this type of environment can cause them to naturally overpopulate. The same fungi that cause jock itch, athlete’s foot, and ringworm can cause nail infections.
Fungi that are already present in or on your body can cause nail infections. If you have come in contact with someone else who has a fungal infection, it may have spread to you. Fungal infections affect toenails more commonly than fingernails because toes are usually confined to shoes, where they’re in a warm, moist environment.
If you get a manicure or pedicure at a nail salon, be sure to ask how the staff disinfects their tools and how often they do it. Tools, such as emery boards and nail clippers, can spread fungal infections from person-to-person if they’re not sanitized.