Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Jaipur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhandari Shamsher Chand
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bhandari Shamsher ChandYour feedback matters!
Hello hi sir ji my eyes are getting red soon. After riding my bike for a long while so please tell me how to release the redness of my eye. please reply soon.
Today ball pen ink got in my eye. I immediately washed my eye with plenty of water. Will my eye get damaged?
I am 21 years old female and I surgeries for one eye because of cataract. I used lap for 8 hrs daily and some times eyes are pain. How to reduce that pain. Please suggest me about eyes.
When I use my cellphone Sometimes my eyes get red and suddenly it starts paining, whats the solution for this?
I am decided to wear braces for teeth but my dentist want to remove two upper teeth and two lower teeth But my friends saying that by removing teeth it effects your eye. Is it true it causes any effect on eye, it effects any another body part or it causes any effect on future?
I am 58 years old with Diabetic History of 15 years. During my routine check of eyesight I am told that I have catract in priliminary stage. My doctor says it is better to get operated in early stage. is this correct.
Most individuals suffer from eye problems sometime in their entire life span. Since our eyes are one of the most important assets and sense organs, periodic check ups are recommended to prevent serious eye problems. Here is a list of 5 primary eye diseases, their causes and cure:
1. May occur because of factors like viruses, bacteria and substances, which cause irritation such as shampoo, smoke, dirt, chlorine in swimming pools.
2. Dust, pollens or similar allergies may cause this disease in sensitive people.
3. This disease is infectious in nature and spreads from person to person.
This disorder may be treated with eye drops, pills or ointments containing antibiotics. Avoid being with other people when affected and also abstain from using contact lenses.
In case of this disease, the optic nerve of the eye is damaged and can lead to loss of vision over time. Build-up of pressure takes place inside the eye.
1. Occurs due to intense pressure within the eyes or the intraocular pressure.
2. The extra pressure destroys the optic nerve.
3. Permanent blindness is caused if the disease is not controlled and treated.
Eye drops, laser surgery, and microsurgery are methods for curing glaucoma.
This temporary disease causes loss of vision in one eye and generally does not last for more than an hour. This might happen after a migraine headache.
1. Mainly caused due to health-related issues than from eye problems.
2. Also occurs from regular migraines.
3. It is related to spasms caused in the blood vessels of the retina.
This disorder can be cured by using aspirin, epilepsy drugs and blood-pressure medication known as beta blockers.
Retinal vascular occlusion
This disease affects the retina and lowers the supply of oxygen-rich blood.
1. Factors such as atherosclerosis, blood clots and blockage in arteries, diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity or smoking lead to this disease.
2. The blood flow to the retina is restricted.
Medicines like blood thinners, eye injects such as vascular endothelial growth can cure this disorder.
1. Happens due to interruption of messages sent to the eye from the brain.
2. Caused from muscle disorders.
3. Also caused from migraines, thyroid problems, stroke, etc.
Special eye patches and eyewear are used for treating this disorder, for relieving double vision.
Eye diseases are very common, and a large number of eye diseases can occur from different reasons and causes. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I got eye problem from my childhood but few years back it came to normal. Now my work is fully with system will it affect my eye.
Foods for eye health
Carrots really are good for your eyes. So are spinach, nuts, oranges, beef, fish, whole grains, and many other foods in a healthy diet. Look for foods with antioxidants such as omega-3 fatty acids; vitamins c, e, and beta-carotene; as well as zinc, lutein, and zeaxanthin. Research shows those nutrients may make age-related macular degeneration less likely.