Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Jaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anshu Jain
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Anshu JainYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Anshu Jain ensures that she gives enough time to each patient. The interior of the Family Clinic was no nicely done, it was so clean. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to Dr Anshu Jain perfect advice. I was having this erectile dysfunction, but the symptoms were not very visible. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Anshu Jain. Anshu Jain is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.
Dr Anshu Jain is very warm and very friendly. She made sure she created time in her schedule to see me and determine my condition. I am so grateful she was able to see me on such short notice. The medicine she prescribed relieved my symptoms rather quickly. She followed up with me every day to make sure I was improving. Also despite her busy schedule and numerous patients she was always quick to respond to my text or call back. She is a very sweet person and made me feel very relieved and comfortable.
I was diagnosed with hair fall. The Family Clinic is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. The overall atmosphere in the Family Clinic is very soothing. Our family physician personally recommended Dr Anshu Jain. I had lost hope, but the hair fall treatment given by Anshu Jain has helped me regain my confidence.
the overall atmosphere in the Family Clinic is very soothing. dr Anshu Jain has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of constipation . But because of dr Anshu Jain, itbecame easy fro em to recover. she ensures that she gives enough time to each patient. I am happy with the treatment she provided.
The overall atmosphere in the Family Clinic is very soothing. Dr Anshu Jain has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of constipation . But because of Dr Anshu Jain , itbecame easy fro em to recover.She ensures that she gives enough time to each patient. I am happy with the treatment she provided.
Finally with Dr Anshu jain's treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. By chance, I approached her for second opinion and thank god, I did because, I just love the way she treated me. I am so happy that m cured from eye itching problem. I owe her a big thank for treating em so patiently.
It i a very good experience.Doctor is calm.she gave me proper quality time.Her behavior was excellent. She explained all in detail.She talked about each prescribed medicine in delail .She also cover the diet part during and after the medication.overall excellent
dr Anshu Jain helped us find the right medicine for my allergy treatment and ever since I have been feeling better. I recommend him to everyone, he knows what he is doing and is a great doctor. Thanks ! He can be consulted at Family Clinic in jaipur
I visited to Dr Anshu Jain for normal health checkup. He he very kind person. Though nothing came serious in the reports but whatever ups and downs were there, he treated me nicely.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anshu Jain to be caring, very helpful, knowledgeable and helped me improve my health. Mam apne thik nhi samjhaya.
Dr. Anshu Jain provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u for ur reply. Mam I have answered for ur question pls reply to it ...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anshu Jain to be helped me improve my health. Yes
Arvind Kumar Kanjolia
Sincere towards her duty. Polite and well behaved. Always ready to help
During pregnancy, it is not uncommon for women to contract thyroid diseases like gestational hyperthyroidism and gestational hypothyroidism. The main problem, however, is that the symptoms of gestational hypothyroidism are very much similar to those which can be observed during a normal pregnancy. The difficulty in differentiating between the two is the sole reason why many pregnant women are caught unawares, eventually resulting in further complications after the first trimester.
If gestational thyroid diseases are left untreated, you and your baby may experience a ton of problems such as preeclampsia, low birth weight, miscarriage and pre-mature birth amongst others. Needless to say, if you already have a history of pre-existing hypothyroidism, then you will most certainly need more medical attention than is required.
Symptoms of gestational hypothyroidism, like high fatigue and excessive weight gain, are hardly distinguishable from those associated with a normal pregnancy. Other symptoms can also include:
- Severe constipation
- Muscle cramps
- Trouble sleeping
- Hair loss
- Dry skin
- Difficulty concentration
- Memory problems
- Intolerance to cold temperatures
There may be a variety of causes that are responsible for the development of gestational hypothyroidism but the most common cause is usually an autoimmune disease known as Hashimoto's thyroiditis, which stimulates the body's immune system to attack thyroid gland cells, leading to a deficiency in the number of active thyroid cells and enzymes, and ultimately resulting in a shortage of the thyroid hormone.
Treatment for gestational hypothyroidism is normally uncomplicated, and follows just two simple steps:-
1. Proper diagnosis, via the use of a synthetic hormone called levothyroxine, which is very much similar to the hormone T4 produced by the thyroid.
2. Continuous monitoring of thyroid function tests held every four to six weeks during pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hi I AM 29 year old my Vitamin D3 (25 hydroxy cholecalciferol) is 7.05 ng/ml and I am in 5 month of my pregnancy kindly confirm me what action or medicine I have to take.
One of the most common gastric problems faced by people is hyperacidity. The stomach normally secretes acids, which are essential for the digestion of food. However, due to various reasons, there could be excessive acid secretion or the secreted acid not utilized well. This could lead to acidity or reflux of the acid, which also causes other symptoms, as listed below.
- Dyspepsia: This queasy stomach feeling leads to nausea, burping, bloating, and abdominal pain, especially in the upper region.
- Regurgitation: This is when the contents of the stomach come up into the throat, and sometimes even lead to vomiting. This could leave a bad taste in the mouth.
- Heartburn: The regurgitated acid can lead to a burning sensation in the chest/upper abdominal area.
The acid that is usually contained within the stomach can regurgitate and reach the esophagus, where it can damage the lining, even leading to ulcers.
Reasons for hyperacidity:
Though it is a chronic condition, there could be episodes when the acidity feeling is quite high.
- After a heavy meal: Food in the stomach promotes acid production, and too much food causes excessive acid production.
- When the valve that controls reflux of acid into the esophagus is weak, there could be a release of acid on bending over or lying on the back, leading to heartburn.
- Too much stress leads to excessive acid production, again causing hyperacidity.
- Pregnancy may cause hyperacidity.
Hyperacidity is a chronic condition, but can definitely be managed through prevention and cure.
- Prevention: Different people have different triggers and a pattern is usually identifiable. When you know the triggers, try avoiding them. This includes avoiding the food items which cause (caffeine, chocolate, smoking, alcohol, fried foods, nuts, etc.) acidity. Smoking especially aggravates hyperacidity and so does stress.
- Home remedies: Some of the common home remedies used by people are listed below:
- Ripe banana, with its rich potassium content, beats the acid and provides relief.
- A cup of cold milk absorbs excessive acid and provides relief.
- Jeera relieves gas, promotes saliva, and soothes the stomach lining.
- Elaichi or cardamom relieves spasms caused by acid and reduces the effect of acid.
- Pudina or mint reduces acid and has a cooling effect on the stomach.
- Alma or gooseberry is rich in vitamin C and helps control acidity.
- Cloves stimulate salivation and improve movement of food through the stomach.
- Other Tips: In addition, the following measures are also helpful.
- Not lying down soon after a meal
- Keeping a moderate meal portion
- Sitting for a while after eating (no movement)
- Avoiding spicy food
- Avoid large meals
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
High blood pressure or hypertension is a condition where the long term force induced by blood on the artery walls may lead to health complications. In some cases high blood pressure can be a chronic condition without any visible symptoms. The normal value of blood pressure is 120/80 mm Hg. Even if high blood pressure doesn't have any obvious symptoms, it can cause significant damage to cardiovascular health and blood vessels. Uncontrolled hypertension exposes you to the risks of stroke and cardiac arrest. Following are the causes and complications of hypertension:
Causes of Hypertension
The causes of hypertension vary depending on the two types of the condition namely primary hypertension and secondary hypertension. In case of primary hypertension there are hardly any identifiable causes.
Recently diagnosed high blood pressure with following signs may be due to secondary hypertension:
- High blood pressure not responding to blood pressure medications (resistant hypertension)
- Very high BP — systolic blood pressure over 180 (mm Hg) or diastolic blood pressure over 120
- Sudden-onset high blood pressure before age 30 or after age 55 Risk factors includes-
- High blood pressure tends to run in families.
- Being overweight or obesity, physically inactivity.
- Using tobacco/ smoking or chewing tobacco, too much salt (sodium) in your diet, Drinking too much alcohol.
- Having more than two drinks a day for men and more than one drink a day for women may affect your blood pressure.
- Stress. High levels of stress /family history of high BP
Certain medications like contraceptives, painkillers and some other drugs
- Sleep disorders
- Problems related to the kidney
- Tumors in the adrenal gland
- Thyroid issues
- Congenital heart defects from birth
- Drug abuse
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Complications of hypertension
Persistent high blood pressure can result in atherosclerosis that is hardening of the arteries. This can severely wreck cardiovascular health and cause stroke, heart attack or other complications. Hypertension can also result in a disorder called aneurysm in which the blood vessels tend to swell and weaken. Rupture of an aneurysm can be fatal.
Heart failure is one of the most serious complications associated with hypertension. It becomes increasingly difficult for the heart to pump blood along with the high pressure. Consequently, the heart muscle thickens and leads to cardiac arrest. It can also lead to kidney problems. Narrowing and weakening of certain blood vessels present in the kidney can cause organ failure. It can also lead to eye problems and sometimes even loss of vision due to narrowing or thickening of blood vessels in the eye.
Metabolic syndrome, which refers to a cluster of deficiencies in the metabolism of your body including high triglycerides, low levels of good cholesterol (High density lipoprotein) and high levels of insulin. These metabolic disorders increase the risk of developing diabetes and other complications. Uncontrolled high blood pressure and interference with your ability to remember and think. It can trigger memory loss and affect your understanding and deriving skills. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
STROKE- Popularly known as "Brain Attack". It occurs due to sudden impairment of blood supply to a part of brain leading to acute neurological insult.
Stroke is an emergency. Know the signs of a stroke and Remember FAST.
F- Face Drooping - Ask the person to smile. See for any deviation/asymmetry of mouth. If YES..
A - Arm Weakness Ask the person to raise both arms. Does one arm drift downward? If YES..
S- Speech Difficulty Ask the person to speak, look for any slurring of speech. If YES..
T- Time is money , Call Ambulance/Rush to the hospital.
Other signs/ symptoms -
Sudden onset of numbness or weakness of the leg / arm.
Sudden confusion/ trouble seeing in one or both eyes, trouble walking, Chakker, loss of balance, severe headache / Loss of speech.
Be Aware, This can be STROKE.
Act FAST, Save LIFE and disability. Up to 80% of strokes are preventable
Frequent headaches can be uncomfortable at best, and debilitating at worst. While a chronic migraine can come with a throbbing pain on one side of the head, headaches due to tension can cause mild to moderate pain on both sides. Also, daily headaches happen in at least 15 days, Hemicrania Continua is a condition that brings about constant pain, and usually happens on one side of the head. Other causes of headaches include eye problems like myopia, presbiopia, squint, long sitting on computer screen, low sugar, acidity etc. A proper eye checkup, neurologist opinion, diet, meditation for treatment is important. Read on to learn more about dealing with these different kinds of headaches.
1. Medical treatment: Inflammation, infections like meningitis and brain injuries that have been proven to be traumatic should be treated with due medication after a proper consultation with a doctor. In certain cases, headaches can be caused due to brain tumours and they must be treated at once. Also, headaches that come with fever, stiff neck, confusion and constant vomiting must be treated by a doctor immediately.
2. Take an over the counter drug: Taking an over the counter drug for instant pain relief can stop the pain and give temporary or long term relief, depending on the kind of headache you are experiencing. It is advisable to speak with a doctor before taking any kind of drug.
3. Find your triggers: Find and limit your triggers like certain food types as well as stress and certain seasonal changes. Stepping out in the summer with an umbrella and avoiding caffeine or too much of chocolate and cheese can also help in alleviating the pain. Stress is also a major factor that contributes to headaches and should be avoided in order to prevent or stop the pain.
4. Drink plenty of water: Staying hydrated is a good way to treat headaches instantly. The consumption of water is known to soothe the pain effectively.
5. A soothing break: Find a quiet place with dim lighting to take a break that should ideally last at least half an hour to one hour, or even more. This will help in diminishing and removing the pain. You can also use a cold compress and get yourself a massage.