Book Clinic Appointment
Corn Removal Procedure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Arterial Thrombosis Treatment
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (Tens)
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Androgenetic Alopecia Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Bhanu Priya Rai provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. cleared the doubts
Dr. Bhanu Priya Rai provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks a lot. one query on this. when in powered form how to chew ?
Stress is the physical or emotional response of the body to an internal or external stimulus that upsets the equilibrium of the body. The contemporary lifestyle causes a lot of stress, which may have adverse impacts on your health. The stress hormones which are secreted in animals only during starvation, childbirth or torture are secreted in human beings all the time.
Natural remedies like homeopathy can be used to combat stress without harmful side effects. Since stress is responsible for several health problems and homeopathy aims at eliminating the root cause of said disorders, these remedies can cure a lot of stress related problems too.
The common homeopathic medicines used to deal with stress are:
- Arsenicum album: It is beneficial for people who are anxious, fastidious, nervous or excessively critical. It is also used for patients who exhibit tendencies of paranoia, such as arriving hours early for an appointment out of an irrational fear of being late.
- Calcarea carbonica: It is an appropriate remedy for work related stress or burnout. Often, people feel an intense amount of pressure at their workplaces because they feel that they are constantly being watched and evaluated, and are afraid of making even minor mistakes or have strict deadlines to meet.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is an immediate solution to anxiety and apprehension caused by an upcoming event such as a performance, an interview or a test. Gelsemium can relieve symptoms like short-term paralysis, increased pulse rate, dizziness, nausea and indigestion.
- Argentum nitricum: It is useful for nervous fits and impulses caused by suggestibility and extreme mental exertion.
- Ignatia amara: This is used to deal with depression caused by stress factors like humiliation, fear, guilt and loss. People who go into shock can also be treated with Ignatia amara.
- Kali phosphoricum: It can provide relief from exhaustion due to overwork or prolonged illness. The patient becomes over sensitive, anxious and feels unable to cope with stress.
- Natrum muriaticum: It is the treatment for symptoms like insomnia, claustrophobia, frequent headaches and pain around the eyes. It is also used to treat stress caused by isolation and dejection.
- Pulsatilla: It is a remedy for mild or violent mood swings caused by stress. The patient may alternate between over excitement and depression within a very short period of time.
- Sepia: It is a homeopathic medicine that is used to treat patients of stress who have developed cognitive defect and memory problems.
Is it possible to increase our height after the age of 21? My parents are not that tall and have average Indian height.
Exanthematous illness is a typical event in youth. Despite the fact that it will probably happen in the youthful age, it can still happen even in adulthood. These exanthematous issues like chicken pox creates a rash that tingles and are regularly joined by fever. Chickenpox is additionally one such malady.
What is Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is a viral disease that causes rash throughout the body. Chickenpox is extremely infectious. This implies it spreads quick starting with one individual then onto the next. It is likewise called Varicella since it is brought about by the Varicella Zoster Virus. As a reaction to this virus, the body's barrier system produces antibodies against the virus. These antibodies stay in the human body and give long lasting insurance against the virus. Hence one is probably not going to have it again in one's lifetime however this is not outlandish.
Typically chickenpox happens in adolescence and is less inclined to happen in adults however it is more extreme in adults than in children. A large portion of the instances of chickenpox happen in children beneath the age of 10. In children, the ailment is typically gentle. In case the invulnerability of the youngster is low, the side effects can be extreme.
Indications of Chickenpox:
The early indication of chickenpox is same as some other viral illness. There is watery release from the nose. Disquietude or a sentiment uneasiness is there. Bodyaches are available. Queasiness and cerebral pain may likewise be available. Fever happens and for the most part begins a day or so before the trademark skin side effects show up.
Homeopathic treatment of chickenpox and preventive homeopathic medicines:
There are numerous homeopathic remedies which can help in the treatment of chickenpox. As specified before, this is a viral contamination and allopathic medicines are not really ready to treat this. Homeopathic medicines are extremely viable in the treatment of chickenpox simply like they are successful in the treatment of other viral infections. Another little known actuality is that homeopathic medicines are additionally great prophylactics. This implies they can keep you from contracting chickenpox.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.