Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Vinita JaiswalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Many people gave very positive feedback for this Dt.Vinita Jaiswal. My previous experiences were not so good, but Vinita Jaiswal has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble. With great ease Vinita Jaiswal explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. I was having very bad thoughts regarding my sliminess. she gave me a gain weight treatment.
I was in so much problem due to my diet. Everything was just spick and span in the Aahaar Expert clinic. She is very patient with all herpatients. One of my neighbour's recommended therDt.Vinita Jaiswal. Vinita Jaiswal is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. Finally with herdiet chart, I am completely cured from the disease.
Due to my diet my daily activities were suffering. Aahaar Expert had all the amenities, a patient requires. I am so much benefitted with herdiet planning, that i am perfectly fine now. I read about the Vinita Jaiswal on one of the social media platform. She is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. she did my diet therapy
She is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. hertreatment suited me the best and now I am fine. Vinita Jaiswal with great ease handled my serious case . I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Aahaar ExpertI i have therdiet planning from quite some time.
Just want to share our own experience of consulting online, i appreciate and followed her diet plan. the beauty of plan is she has guided us as per our own diet chart with small changeschanges of little ommission and insertion, its worked and applaud her for same. Vinod Mishra
Gobinda Chandra Das
Thanks a lot Madam for yr good advice as to not taking 8 items before going to bed
doc has answered my query well
It is quite evident that losing fat is not an easy task. If it were, people wouldn’t have spent on a million different diet plans and products. However, even the smallest weight loss tricks or changes in food habits can make a huge difference as far as dietary or weight loss plans are concerned. Given below 9 simple tricks that can be easily incorporated so that you can lose more fat.
- Modify your crockery: Fooling yourself with fancy plates and glasses as well as other tableside items can go a long way in helping you reduce your body fat. Small modifications in dinnerware is capable of tricking you into eating lesser amounts than usual. Using smaller plates makes the portions of food seem larger. Similarly, thinner and taller glasses make the beverages look bigger. Colours of the plates have a role to play too. Plates should be of such colour that it is in contrast to the foods normally consumed.
- Choice of Alcoholic Beverages: alcohol consumption leads to an increased weight or calorie count. Hence, the choice of alcohol must be done with respect to the number of calories it adds.
- Salads and sauces: Being one of the easiest changes that can be made, having salads and sauces on the side can helping in controlling the amount of gravy or dressing consumed.
- Imagination: A mental image, which enables you to think that you are going to eat more than you should, should be developed which would aid you prevent overeating. It is believed that the imagination of overindulging hampers our motivation to eat in excess.
- Intermittent Fasting: Body fat is reduced when food is normally consumed within a smaller period of time than usual.
- Reduced Carbs: Maintaining a diet low in carbohydrates not only helps in reducing fats in the body but also forces the body to use the stored fat in the form of energy.
- Discard diet soda: Although diet sodas do not contain calories, consumption of diet soda forces you into eating more food and hence adding body weight. A healthier replacement would be drinking cold lemon water.
- Add more vegetables: Most fat loss plans end in consuming more vegetables. A simple trick like doubling the amount of vegetables in any recipe can go a long way in reducing fat.
- Water: Drinking large amounts of water is very helpful for losing fat. If you drink water before a meal, hunger and in turn, intake of fatty foods is reduced. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Your wedding day is one of, if not the most special day in your life as you enter a new phase with your partner. One of the most important facets of looking your best during your wedding is to lose weight. Here are some points to remember and abide by when you are trying to lose weight-
Keep the target of losing weight a priority – You will have to ensure that exercising, following a strict diet and all the regimens are strictly adhered to in order to achieve success on this front. This should be started at least a few months before the wedding day so that results are visible on the day itself.
Reduce alcohol intake – Alcohol intake should be reduced as much as possible; bear in mind that it is even more difficult to achieve this as the day comes nearer. Numerous parties and gathering will have an offering of alcohol but it is best if you either abstain from it or severely limit your intake. Even small portions but regular consumption will dampen your efforts to lose weight.
Must have breakfast – Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it is important that you have a healthy and satisfying breakfast to give you energy all day long. If you skip on breakfast, there is a possibility of overcompensating for it during other meals which will slow down weight loss or will contribute to weight gain.
Limit your food intake in various parties – Much before the marriage, you will have to attend as well as host many parties such as showers, bachelor parties, and many others. Foods served in these parties, in most cases, will be very fattening. Thus limit your food intake at various parties or opt for healthy options when you have control over the kind of food to be served.
Try seeking help and support – It is important to have proper mental support when trying to lose weight. There may be enablers in your home who might try to derail you from your goals unknowingly, and it is thus important to have proper support that will help you stay on the path. You could even seek professional support to help achieve your goals.
Reduce Stress – Stress and panic are two of the major contributors to binge eating which contribute to weight gain and thus may slow down or halt your weight loss progress. Mediate daily to reduce and keep stress levels in check.
Don’t Starve – This is a mistake many people make by not eating and over-exercising while trying to lose weight. However, this can rebound and come back to haunt you in a much bigger manner wherein you might end up binge eating. Hence, it is important to not starve and munch on healthy food such as fruits and other low calorie snacks.
Drink plenty of water, which is a very important ingredient in weight loss – An area which you shouldn’t neglect and skimp on, drinking sufficient water is also a necessity in order to achieve your weight loss goals. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I am of 20 years aged. Do sleeping afternoon healths good for a student if yes at may I know the timings please.
It was believed by Dr Peter D’Adamo that the unique antigen markers of different blood group types react to different kinds of food. The consumption of the wrong kind of food may lead to various health conditions. The right kind of food, when consumed according to the blood types can help prevent chronic diseases, maintain an optimum body weight and act as defence against a large number of diseases. It was also believed that stomach acid levels and digestive enzymes are related to blood types.
Blood type diet:
- Blood Type A should only consume a vegetarian, in fact vegan diet.
- Blood Type B is recommended a balanced diet of meat, dairy products and vegetables.
- Blood Type O should consume high amounts of animal protein along with lots of fruits and vegetables. The carbohydrate, dairy and wholegrain intake must be low.
- Blood Type AB should stick to a vegetarian diet mostly, with occasional inclusions of meat and dairy products.
Pros of a diet based on blood group
- Food that agrees with your body system is essentially beneficial to your body.
- Blood type dieting makes exercising the most important part of your daily health regimen. This helps to promote fitness.
- It is effective as far as weight loss is concerned.
- It discourages the consumption of processed food and junk meals. Healthy fresh vegetables, fruits or dairy products will always be beneficial.
- Does not allow the intake of fatty, sugary food items.
- You can choose different food for your diet from a variety of food items suitable for your blood type.
Cons of a diet based on blood group
- It does not include food from all food groups.
- Many nutritionists and scientists have not been able to establish a connection between blood type and food suitability.
- Cutting out certain essential food groups can be quite dangerous.
- The theory of Dr D’Adamo is quite questionable and disputable. It does not have a medical backing.
- Following this diet can be quite tedious.
- There can be varying results from following such diet and this makes it difficult to analyse the outcome of following such diets. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Everyone loves a thick luscious mane of hair, which is shown on television commercials. To be able to flick around shiny healthy locks, you may have tried the best shampoo brands, made frequent visits to the parlour and consulted the doctors several times. However, did you know that the best nutrition for your hair comes from the food you eat daily? Thinning hair, reduction in hairline, excessive hairfall resulting in an undesirable physical change, can be a major cause of frustration and low self esteem. Healthy and hygienic lifestyle, sufficient sleep, adequate water intake and exercises along with a balanced diet help to promote the growth of hair.
Important nutrients necessary to boost hair growth and volume:
- Most of the hair is made of protein and therefore it is of utmost importance to include proteins in the diet. Protein cells are building blocks for hair and strengthen your locks.
- Vitamin D leads to a healthy scalp and activates the growth of hair follicles.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7) leads to the synthesis of an important hormone known as Keratin which forms the fibrous part of hair.
- Inadequate Folic acid in the diet can cause a reduction in cell division and lead to premature greying of hair.
- Vitamin A and C help to keep the scalp free of dandruff. They lead to the production of sebum that nourishes the hair strands and prevents split ends. Split ends can lead to the breakage of hair, eventually turning your precious mane into a rough, dull and unmanageable one.
- Omega-3 fatty acids improve blood circulation to the hair roots, promoting shine and health of hair.
- Iron and Zinc prevent breakage and damage of hair. They contribute to strengthening of hair roots.
Some of the best food items recommended for maintaining healthy hair:
- Carrots, Whole grains, Legumes and Lentils, leafy green vegetables, fruits: Carrots are rich sources of Vitamin A. Carrots have several advantageous effects on the human body, mostly showing remarkable improvement in eyesight and hair growth. Carrots can be eaten in a salad, boiled or lightly tossed in the pan in just a few drops of oil and beneficial spices for added flavour. Carrots can also be made into carrot juice and consumed on a regular basis. Vegetables, fruits and legumes are rich sources of iron, zinc; vitamins that are essential for hair maintenance.
- Lean Meat and Eggs: Eggs and lean meat are rich sources of protein. Egg whites do a commendable job when it comes to promoting hair growth. Egg yolk and the egg whites are known to remarkably condition the hair and benefit damaged hair when mixed with a natural hair pack before shampooing it off. Egg protein is beneficial, whether consumed or applied externally. It must be made a vital inclusion in your diet.
- Oatmeal: Known to have multiple benefits, it must make a way into your diet chart, if you are looking forward to healthy skin, hair and the perfect body weight. Oatmeal applied externally can condition and clean the hair, reducing itchiness of the scalp. Oatmeal consumed in breakfast daily can help to control hormonal imbalance that leads to excessive hair loss. It can also play an important role in controlling genetic alopecia.
- Walnuts and Almonds: The “W” of Walnut can also stand for Wonder nut. This nut contains all the necessary vitamins that activate the hair follicles and increase the volume of hair. It contains, iron, zinc, Vitamins B9, B6 and B1, healthy fats and adequate protein. Almonds are as beneficial as Walnuts, containing all the basic important nutrients needed for your hair. A handful of walnuts and almonds daily will zealously guard your hair for a long, long time.
- Green Tea and Dark Chocolates: Rich in anti-oxidants, green tea is beneficial both when consumed internally and applied externally. The hair can be washed with green tea to remove and prevent dandruff. Dark chocolates are also rich sources of anti-oxidants. Now that’s a delectable way towards healthy and happy hair.
- Fish: Salmon, Mackerel, Oysters are excellent sources of Omega-3 Fatty Acids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.