Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Cold Cough
Submit a review for Dr. Tarannum ShaikhYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
All of sudden I developed ther cold cough and didn't know what to do. I thought that post treatment it won't happen again, but then after sometime, the symptoms re appeared. Thanks to dr Tarannum Shaikh that the cold cough treatment she gave me has given brilliant results. the friendliness of staff is the best in the 67 A. B. Road. One of my colleague referred Tarannum Shaikh. She has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Tarannum Shaikh. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel pain and call him, and Tarannum Shaikh still takes my call in case of any emergency.
It was a bad case of body weakness. the clinic had all the amenities, a patient requires. the facilities available in the Clinic are very nice. she is very talented and seasoned doctor. Dr Tarannum Shaikh doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the othe doctors were not able to treat it. I am glad that i visited her clinic for my treatment.
It has been quite some time that i was suffering from problem in gain weight. Due to my gain weight i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. She never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. The facilities available in the 67 A. B. Road are very nice. Tarannum Shaikh certainly knows the in and out of her speciality.
I am so thankful that Dr Tarannum Shaikh has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. I am really grateful as her headaches treatment has give me a ray of hope. Even though she is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her. I am so much benefitted with her headaches treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. She is very helpful and humble.
I was having diarrhoea. She is one of the best physicians in city. I am really grateful as herdiarrhoea treatment has give me a ray of hope. The overall atmosphere in the 67 A. B. Road, herclinic is very soothing. By chance, I approached DR.Tarannum Shaikh for second opinion and thank god, i did because, she has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
i consulted Dr. Tarannum Shaikh for caring for children. the interior of the 67 A. B. Road was no nicely done, it was so clean., Thanks to my Tarannum Shaikh perfect advice. Both Tarannum Shaikh and staff were very helpful. she is very patient with all her patients. On the very first day she identified my child's problem.
I was suffering from a severe headche for the last two years.I consulted many doctors and specialists,but none were able to relieve me frm my pain.I heard about dr Kumar and consulted him,finally i was relieved from my pain within a short duration.i recommend him.
Dr. Tarannum Shaikh provides answers that are knowledgeable, very helpful, thorough, professional and caring. I found this very very useful and straight to my concern. Thank you Aload Doc.
Dr. Tarannum Shaikh provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Okay doctor...i will..thanku
Raju J Kansara
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Tarannum Shaikh to be very helpful. Thanks for the query was very helpful thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Tarannum Shaikh to be practical. Need to get some more free treatment from u now
Dr. Tarannum Shaikh provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you so much for your valuable words....
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Tarannum Shaikh to be very helpful. Valuable adviced
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Tarannum Shaikh to be inspiring. Thanka doctor
Dr. Tarannum Shaikh provides answers that are knowledgeable. K mam tq fr ua info..
Dr. Tarannum Shaikh provides answers that are very helpful. Very helpfull
I have very dangerous problem of hair fall now baldness become visible I am just 22 years old what should I do.
You may have heard the statement “sitting is the new smoking!”
When I first heard this saying, I thought it was crazy.
Sitting is not like smoking.
- But recently, I looked more into it, and it completely changed my outlook on one aspect of health that most people neglect.
- Here's the problem: we sit an average of 9 to 10 hours a day. So we sit more than we sleep. We sit more than we stand or do any activity.
- We sit in our cars. We sit to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We sit to work. We sit to watch tv. We sit at the movie theater. We sit at the dentist’s office. We sit everywhere.
What’s the problem with so much sitting?
- You’ll be surprised to hear that it’s not really “back pain” or any such thing (although, that can happen too!).
- The problem with so much sitting is that our bodies were not meant for it.
- For millions of year, we were in constant movement for 10-12 hours a day.
- Switch that to sitting for 10 hours, and there’s no amount of exercise you can do that can undo the damage.
- Even if, after your day at the office, you went to the gym for two hours, it wouldn’t negate the damage done by sitting.
- That’s what led Dr. James levine to coin the phrase “sitting is the new smoking!”
- When you stand, your body works very differently than when you sit.
- Sitting for hours a day causes the following damage.
- Because blood flow slows down, you increase your risk of heart disease.
- Your insulin is negatively affected by just one day of sitting 10 hours a day.
- Sitting increases your risk of cancer, for reasons we’re still speculating about.
- Perhaps it’s the antioxidant processes that are engaged when we are in movement.
- Sitting compresses your body, slowing down digesting, leading to cramps, heartburn, constipation and bloating.
- Brain function slows down when we sit.
- Your brain gets less blood and oxygen.
- Because of the above, mood worsens.
- Posture gets worse, leading to strained neck and shoulders.
- Your entire body degenerates when you sit 10 hours a day.
- Standing requires tensing of the abdominal muscles.
- Sitting leads to weak abs, leading to mobility issues.
- Varicose veins develop.
- Your bones get weaker.
- One study found that you can increase your lifespan by two years by sitting down three hours or less a day.
- Another study found that each hour spent watching tv after 25 reduces your life expectancy by 22 minutes.
- On the other hand, each cigarette reduces your life expectancy by 11 minutes.
- Hence… sitting is the new smoking!
Stammering or stuttering is a type of speech impairment where sounds or syllables are repeated involuntarily or there are unintended gaps in between words when the person is unable to make the desired sound.
People develop stutters due to genetic flaws, motor functioning defects, coordination problems or due to psychological stressors. The condition can result in anxiety, depression and withdrawal from verbal communication.
How does homeopathy help?
A stutter can be practiced away or corrected by speech therapy but there is no specific medicine that can be used to cure stammering. Homeopathic medicines can provide relief from the symptoms by fixing flawed nervous functions, improve motor coordination and modify the vocal apparatus. Different homeopathic treatments can be used depending on the nature of the condition.
The following is a list of homeopathic remedies and lifestyle changes that can be used to address the problem:
- Foods rich in vitamin B6 like nuts, fish, bananas and chicken should be consumed regularly by children who have a stutter to help with motor functions.
- Adults should avoid caffeine, tobacco and other recreational drugs as they cause hyper-stimulation of the nervous system.
- Stramonium (jimsonweed) can be used when the stammering is violent and the person distorts the facial muscles heavily in order to be able to speak.
- Lycopodium (clubmoss) can be useful for stammering as well as depression, memory weakness and sleep problems. This is especially helpful if the patient struggles with the last few words of a sentence.
- Spigelia is beneficial for a mild stutter at the beginning of a sentence, often followed by undisturbed speech.
- Causticum is prescribed when emotional excitability causes stammering, twitching of the facial muscles or problems in the vocal chords.
- Staphysagria can aid in reducing social anxiety which often causes stammering i.e. the stammer only happens while interacting with strangers or authority figures.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is the medicine to use when stammering is a result of extreme stress or over work.
- Fright or shock often causes speechlessness or stammering. Aconite can provide immediate relief in such cases.
- Lachesis is an effective homeopathic medicine when the patient stutters over specific letters or syllables.
- Gelsemium is used to treat stuttering after severe viral infections when the patient complains of a heavy tongue and lack of general coordination. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Help Dr. meri daughter 5 years ki hai or any time hungry rehti hai Khane ke baad bhi use bhukh Lagta hai use jems ki medicine bhi di uske baad bhi Aisa hi hai or weight gain ho raha hai 22 kg weight hai uska 4 years ki age mein.
I am a teenager girl I have been facing irregular periods and also obesity besides. Please guide me.
I am a 37 years old male and I am suffering from Hair loss since last 3 years because of dandruff. Please suggest / advise some useful remedies. Thanks!
Dr. I am becoming baldness .And my hair fall very fastly. How can I prevent my hair fall .And how I re growth my hair again where the place baldness.
Bronchitis is a respiratory disease where people cough up thick mucus. Bronchitis can either be acute or chronic, with the most common cause of bronchitis being either viral or bacterial infection. Acute bronchitis improves within a few days with proper medications. On the other hand, chronic bronchitis is a serious condition causing constant irritation in the linings of bronchial tubes. The most commonly visible signs of bronchitis are a cough, fatigue, shortness of breath, chest discomfort and slight fever and chills. Exposure to excessive pollutants and smoking can cause chronic bronchitis.
How homeopathy can help you in treating bronchitis
Bronchitis can be treated with the help of homeopathy, which can be instrumental in providing relief, thereby improving your quality of life. In fact, homeopathy can be your best option for treating both the forms of bronchitis, as it offers significant relief from the symptoms as well as helps in improving your health in totality.
In the case of acute bronchitis, homeopathy can shorten the duration of the illness to a great extent. When a patient is on the homeopathic treatment he/she experiences a marked reduction in toxicity as well. For the management of an acute attack of bronchitis, the prescribed homeopathic medicines may have to be taken at shorter intervals, after every few hours.
Chronic bronchitis, though contagious, can be treated by homeopathy as well. The symptoms of chronic bronchitis can be significantly improved by homeopathic remedies. It can even aid the patient in quitting smoking.
The most important aspect of homeopathy treatment in the management of bronchitis is that the medicine works very fast and does not leave you weak and drained at the end of the infection. Homeopathic treatment can also help to prevent complications such as pneumonia, respiratory failure, right sided heart failure (the one that affects the right side of your heart), emphysema, etc.
Homeopathic medicines come without any side effects and are non-addictive. Also, there is no problem in administering the medicines to any patient irrespective of age; therefore, it's a safer choice to opt for homeopathy for the treatment of bronchitis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am 30 years, suffering from fungus infection. One doc has advised Canditral 200 mg plus onabet cream. These worked well but the issue popped up again and no medicine is working now. Any advise would be helpful.
I had very beautiful hairs ,after marriage my hair fall is very much and I need to wash my hairs often due to the climate here. Heat is much here. Can you suggest me ways where I can control my hair fall and have a longer hair?
Formation of solid masses in the kidney due to excessive accumulation of uric acid, calcium, vitamins and minerals lead to chronic pain and excretory problems. Kidney Stones, also known as Renal Calculi is a condition usually brought about by inadequate hydration and consumption of food high in calcium, but in most cases it a hereditary condition. The most commonly opted for treatment is surgery to remove the stone/s.
Do you suffer from kidney stone formations on periodical basis?
Do you often go through chronic abdominal pain due to the formation of crystalline calciferous masses in your kidney? If you do, surgical procedures are neither the answer, nor a plausible option for you. Besides being risky, surgery clearly isn't effective in bringing about an end to the condition on a permanent basis. Homeopathic remedies, on the other hand, are not only safe, they offer as little of side effects as possible. Homeopathic treatments of kidney stones are also proved to have been effective in most cases.
What are the most common homeopathic alternatives to suppress kidney stone formation?
Berberis Vulgaris is the most reputed homeopathic drug when it comes to diluting the stone in the kidney and also in reducing the chronic pain that is often associated with stones. It is also said to improve chances of mitigating periodic bouts of kidney stone formations. Berberis Vulgaris is effective for various kinds of kidney and renal stones. In addition to this drug, Sarsaparilla, Hydrangea, and Benzoic Acid also prove effective in the long run. Sustained practice of such Homeopathic remedies along with increased intake of fluids and adequate exercise go a long way to ensure cessation of kidney stone formation. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.