Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neelu Gautam
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Submit a review for Dr. Neelu GautamYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Neelu Gautam to be very helpful. caring
Dr. Neelu Gautam provides answers that are very helpful. Tnk u mam
I am suffering from hypothyroidism (tsh level 6.8) I've been taking thyroxine 50 mcg. But it seems like it's not getting under control. I can't even touch my hair now. They're just falling crazily like half of the hair are gone. Even my eyelashes are shredding. I have cyst in my right overy so it makes the problem worse. I'm 25 kg overweight and now actually am depressed. Had anxiety problems in past but now it's under control. What should I do now. I tried contacting doctors but it's really disappointing when they don't take it seriously I mean can't you see your patient is actually suffering and you should genuinely provide some quality treatment?
I am 18 years old and I am suffering from nightfall problems almost everyday. I used to masturbate. What dose of acid phos 30 ch would be recommendable for me?
Most women experience terrific pain after childbirth owing to contractions of the uterus to its original state that existed before pregnancy. While it can be hard to tolerate and difficult to manage, homeopathy has a wonderful solution for alleviating afterbirth pains. There are numerous homeopathic medications which can be administered depending on the symptoms and intensity of the patient's pain. It is crucial to note that every woman is different and therefore, the homeopathic treatment must be recommended by a doctor so that the problem can be treated from its roots.
Why homeopathic treatments?
For most women, the homeopathic treatment for afterbirth pains has been highly effective without causing any dependence or side effects. It is also helpful in soothing different postnatal symptoms. And the best part is that unlike allopathic medications, homeopathy eliminates and eases the problem from its source and doesn’t cause any aftereffect.
Pain that plagues the mother immediately after delivery
The primary discomfort that a mother is likely to feel immediately after delivery would be bruising of the passage of birth along with the organs in the close vicinity such as the urethra and the bladder. The complications tend to increase even further if the mother had prolonged C-section birth. It may also lead to difficulty in passing urine, sleeplessness, and restlessness. But it can be alleviated with proper dosages of homeopathic medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
Treating afterbirth pains with homeopathic medications
Afterbirth pains are quite like labor pains that may occur after the birth of the child. The pain is more likely to affect mothers who are breastfeeding. This is because breastfeeding leads to releasing of oxytocin hormones from the pituitary glands which are responsible for the production of milk and stimulating the contractions of the uterus. It leads to soreness of muscles in the pelvic region which makes it difficult for the mother to walk or stand. Sometimes afterbirth pains become intolerable and feel like electric shocks in the lower abdomen and groin. All these symptoms lead to other effects like sleeplessness and anxiousness in many women.
How can homeopathy help in treating the afterbirth pains?
While most babies are born without any trouble, sometimes the actual problem starts after the child is born. New mothers with high afterbirth pains should seek immediate homeopathic help from a reliable expert. Homeopathy has an appreciable track record of being safe and effective. It is absolutely non-toxic and if chosen correctly, they can stimulate the body for healing and correcting the problems that a woman is suffering from.
There are some homeopathic remedies for afterbirth pains that can be taken as pills while some others could be dissolved into water and taken in liquid form for more productive results. When suffering from excruciating pains after delivery, the woman should have an expert to help her without any delay.
Kidney problems include urinary tract infections, Renal Calculi, kidney failure, glomerulonephritis, nephritis and many other problems as well. However, to most of them, homeopathy carries a common and very effective solution. The homeopathic remedies are as follows:
- Arsenicum: This cure is used later in the illness where the skin appears droopy, the complexion pale, waxen appearance, looseness of the bowels and extreme thirst. The urine is usually dark, one tends to throw up quite often. The patient gets dyspnoea attacks when sleeping at night and after twelve pm, accompanied by an abundance of saliva in the mouth. This makes the person want to spit quite frequently. It might stop after taking Aconite.
- Apis mellifica: Apis is taken when there is an oedematous swelling of the face due to kidney problems. It is also recommended when a patient has symptoms like pain in the head, back and lower back. It might be useful in any type of kidney or urine infection when there are dull pains in the kidneys, abundant urine and lack of appetite.
- Mercurius corrosivus: This cure relates to the problem of a white kidney. There are insufficient and red urine and a pale waxen shade of the body. The patient goes through lumbar pains, increased dyspnoea and temporary blockage of the urinary tract or bladder. This happens to only a few kidney patients and it comes in the later stages for which, they have to take mercurius.
- Terebinth: One of the most solid and most often used cures in the early phases of kidney infections when the blockage is very common when there is a lot of pain in the back, which is very dull in nature and reaches out along the ureters. The patient faces very dark and smoky urine that might burn. The urine might also be bleeding. It is recommended in the post-scarlatinal kidney infections.
- Digitalis: This cure has an aggravation activity on the kidneys. It is a cure for the swelling of kidney cells. Pain in the chest or heart, weak heartbeat, insufficient, dull, thick urine, a faint stomach and rheumatic pains will show up as symptoms.
- Plumbum: Swelling of kidney cells, with an inclination to uraemic contortions of the kidney are some of the reasons why this medicine should be taken. Droopy, colourless face, weakening, pain in the lower legs are also among some of the reasons. If this does not work as expected. Another homoeopathic cure known as arsenic can be very helpful.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus creates cures nephritis as no other medication can. It is a standout amongst the most important and helpful cures in kidney disease. The trademark indications are: unconsciousness of the entire body, hands and the feet feeling frosty and lethargic. The weakness and fatigue are most prominent in the morning, and there is warmth in the body without thirst, particularly at night.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!