Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepika Gorani
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Deepika GoraniYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Mehraj Ud Din Lone
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Deepika Gorani to be very helpful. Mere wife ko jab period hotha hai tub iss ko pain karthe hai plz help me
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Deepika Gorani to be very helpful. Thanks
Ayurveda treatment has in the present times emerged as a good remedy for various health issues and also for a good skin and hair at economical prices. There are many ayurvedic herbs that are available for the skin in order to increase the texture and quality of the human skin. The herbs are free from any chemical substances and restore the balance of the skin and its quality in the most natural way.
It is an Ayurveda therapy which Is recommended and used for people suffering from inflammatory pain and conditions. In this specific treatment, a mixture is prepared by mixing the medicines and some herbal liquids together which made into a paste. This mixture is known as lepam. This paste is then applied on the several affected parts of the body.
This lepam paste acts as a scrubber to the body which is used to rejuvenate blood circulation, make the skin smooth, remove skin disorders and relieve pain management, at the same time it also activates the healing and natural purifying abilities of the body.
- Lepam paste helps to relieve the inflammatory diseases.
- It helps to cure Eczema
- Also helps to cure Psoriasis
The lepanam Ayurveda therapy is an effective therapy for healing skin conditions and to provide a clean and glowing skin. This therapy should be applied for 90 whole minutes to 2 hours each day and this practice should be continued till 7-14 days.
The lepanam paste in order to make it more effective can be mixed herbal ghees and milk. Arthritis can also be cured through this treatment of Ayurveda. It is a very easy and economical way of treating your skin without going to the clinic and investing bundles of money. The ingredients of the paste are also easily available and does not cost too much. This is a perfect home remedy to get a flawless skin at home on a short note basis and without much efforts and complications.
Lepam therapy is a very commonly used therapy for treating the skin in the recent days.
Things to remember
Apart from applying this Ayurveda treatment and therapy on the skin to keep it flawless and fresh and young, it is also important to eat healthy and perform a little amount of exercise in order to maintain a good skin. Yoga and meditation are suggested by Ayurveda for good skin. If you perform these instructions on a daily basis and without any implication of other alongside cream or medicine then this lepanam treatment is surely going to make you feel the change on your skin in a short span of time. It is indeed very effective.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Bronchitis is also called kasaroga in the Ayurveda treatment.
Cause of Bronchitis
- Impaired digestion: Ayurveda after various studies have considered the cause of bronchitis primarily to be due to impaired digestion. As a result, the physicians tell people and prescribe the drugs that possess the ability to correct the stomach and the lungs. The processes of digestive impairment and the various remedies are therefore selected in a way for the cure that will in a way restore the digestive balance in the human body.
- Tuberculosis: Tuberculosis can also be considered as a reason towards the cause of bronchitis in human beings.
- Other reasons: Bronchitis in the human body are usually caused allergies in the airborne like a smoking cigarette and chronic cough accompanied by environmental pollution.
When the phlegm is expelled becomes viscid and viscid phlegm has the tendency to stick to the bronchi causing a difficulty in breathing and causes the lungs to starve out of the air. In very serious cases of bronchitis, there will be a constant cough, the rise in temperature, abdominal pain, nasal congestion, loss of appetite and hoarse voice and leads to the manifestation of tuberculosis in the chronic form. If the disease gets serious, it can lead to bronchial asthma.
- Turmeric Powder and Milk: The easy and simple form the treating bronchitis is the applying a teaspoonful of the turmeric powder along with a glass of milk two times or three times a day. It works best if taken on an empty stomach in the early morning.
- Homemade Powder: The powder is made of quantities of dried black pepper, ginger, and long pepper which is mixed along with honey that is applied three times of the day.
- Liquorice root: As a home remedy, grinding liquorice root to powder is a good way, add a cup of water and half spoon of powder to water and then heat it for a good 15 minutes. After the remedy, it prepared to drink it twice in a day and filters the drink.
- Ayurveda Medicines: There are some standard medicines prescribed by the Ayurveda for treating bronchitis which includes juice of vasa, rasa sindur, honey, pravalapisthi, kaphachintamani, sitopaladichurna, etc. In the case of a very congested throat along with bronchitis consumption of khadiradivati provides a sense of relief due to the catechu present in the medicine that helps to recover.
The Best Herb for Bronchitis
The herb vasa are the best solution to cure a cough and bronchitis, especially in the chronic conditions. Some Measures to be taken to prevent bronchitis
- Care should also be taken to avoid cold water situations,
- Eating of curds and sour foods should be restricted, and avoided
- Fruits like bananas and guava are harmful to the human body in this disease.
Ayurveda treatment provides quick relief from the pain and is economical at the same time. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Skin inflammations can be extremely annoying. Whether it is pimples, zits or other problems, it is sure to make your life one complicated ordeal. The first thing that will happen is that you will not have the will to step out of your home because of the embarrassment. Furthermore, boils, unlike other skin issues, hamper your looks as well as cause irritations like scratches and burns. If you feel that you could ditch traditional medication and then go on to take the all-out natural route, Ayurveda is just the right option for you.
But before you go ahead and begin treating the boils, identify, or at least try to alleviate the underlying causes.
- Become more active and don’t laze around
- Fix your diet and leave out the spicy stuff
- Drink lots of water as it will flush out the toxins and keep you hydrated
- Incorporate an exercise regime with emphasis on cardio
- Avoid the sun as it can aggravate the problem
Apart from these pragmatic lifestyle related changes, you also ought to pursue proper ayurveda treatments that can begin to reduce and ultimately eliminate the boils.
- A few drops of castor oil, when put on a piece of cotton and dabbed on the skin, will work wonders. You have to take care however not to rub it too hard. You don’t want to cause any added untoward damage to the already delicate spot.
- Among nature’s most effective and widely accepted ingredients is turmeric, which, in conjunction with a few drops of lukewarm water, can form quite an effective anti-boil remedy. Even with this one, it is essential to be extremely gentle and not be rough on the skin.
- The kitchen is the main place where you will get most of your ayurveda or natural ingredients. The juice from garlic and onion, used singularly or together, can work wonders.
- Leaves, whether it is beetle nut or ‘neem’, will help you to a great extent. Extract their juices and apply it so that the annoying boils can be shown the door sooner than they came in.
All these remedies are equally effective, and the dosage will depend upon the size of the boil. In order to get the best results, use moderately-sized mixtures and apply them at intervals of 4-5 hours so that they heal faster. As a word of caution, it is best to avoid sugar-laden food and all sorts of aerated drinks.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have scars in my skin. I have got bitten by a spider. And it created a scars on my stomach. I have scars about more than one year. So how can I remove it.
Sir mein roj slow running karta hu morning mein. Kuch dino se mere knee ke niche pain hota had, both legs par. Meine x Ray or uric acid test karya. Sab normal aya. Phir maine slow running bad Kar di to pain thik Ho gaya. Us ke bad 1 month baad meine running shuru kar di to, kuch dino bad same problem ho raha hai. 1 cheej mere running karne se mera 5 kg weight loose Ho gaya tha. Pls advise me.
The goodness of water is known to all and sundry. Another fluid to watch out for is the coconut water. Coconut water will leave you with a mouth open awe with its health benefits. From small kids to pregnant women to elderly people, everyone can drink coconut water (unless asked to avoid on doctor recommendation) without any tension. The sweet, nut-like taste of coconut water is indeed very refreshing and soothing, a great respite in the scorching summers.
Positive effects of coconut water on the health
- A low-calorie drink: Coconut water is an ideal and healthy substitute for processed fruit juice, aerated drinks, and beverages. Some of the amazing health benefits of coconut water include;
- Improves Digestion: Coconut water is an excellent source of phosphatase, diastase, folic acid, and other enzymes that aids in the digestion of food.
- A person with dehydration (an outcome of dysentery, diarrhea or cholera) can benefit immensely from coconut water. The coconut water works by restoring the lost electrolyte and plasma balance in the body.
- Keeps skin aging at bay: Cytokines and lauric acid are known to have anti-aging properties. They maintain the pH balance of the skin. Coconut water is a rich source of lauric acid and cytokines. As expected, coconut water helps to restore the natural glow of the skin. Coconut water greatly nourishes and protects the skin from rashes and skin infections.
- Drink coconut water, forget depression forever: Riboflavin, pathogenic acid, and thiamine are the triple healing vitamins that help to lower depression and stress in a person. With these important vitamins present, coconut water will lift your mood and spirits effortlessly.
- Weight management: Being a low- calorie drink, coconut water is a healthy option for people who are on a diet and want to lose few extra kilos.
- Healthy bones the natural way: An excellent source of calcium, coconut water will keep your bones strong and healthy.
- Kidney stones a thing of the past: A natural way to deal with the problem of kidney stones is indeed a great news. Potassium is present in abundance in coconut water. Thus, it not only helps in dissolving the kidney stones, but also ensures that there is no recurrence of the condition (kidney stones).
- A healthy blood pressure: Coconut water comes as a much-needed blessing for people with high blood pressure. The minerals (Potassium and Magnesium) along with Vitamin C ensure that the blood pressure is within healthy limits.
The magnesium present in coconut water comes as a savior for people with migraines.
- A rich source of potassium implies coconut water helps to lower the instances of muscle cramps.
- Having long, healthy, and lustrous hair is no longer a dream, all thanks to the coconut water. It hydrates the scalp, thus providing the necessary nourishment to the hair.
- Being low in sugar and calories, coconut water is an excellent remedy for diabetic patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.