Doctor in Gaurav Indore Pain Clinic
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Gaurav Indore Pain ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from headache on right side just like currents since last year. What should I do for it.
I am 21 years Old. My Stomach is paining. Loose motions are happening and vomiting. And I feel heat inside my body. What is the disease and how it will get cure.
Dr. My wife suffering upper stomach pain after taking meal or food from 2 months. We consult some Doctors and after done check-up like ultrasound blood check up we found in spleen increased due to unspecific reason and in the blood found lack of blood and typhoid fever. After clear the reports Doctor suggest some prescription and after taking medicine my wife feel better for sometime. Recently she feels upper stomach pain again and we go to doctor again and he gave her 5 days medicine but pain going low and not proper relief from pain. I not know what I do for her for good treatment. Please help me.
Hello, I have pain in nerves of Lower part of right leg. When I pain stop and when I sit pain starts. I am 45 years old. I am also drink and smoke. So please provide me consultation. I have also seen to a doctor who gave me A tablet like nucoxia Mr. and pregabalin. But these tablet don't stop pain. Please provide me consultation. I am in big problem. Please tell me some exercise which can give me relief. Please tell me food diet which I would take. Please doctor please.
My husband, aged 34 yrs, has back pain which heals after taking pain killer for 3-4 days. MRI report showed compressive myelopathy at c4-c5 and and straightening of cervical lorditic curvature. Please suggest for remedial steps. Is surgery the only way for this.
I'm feeling burning sensation in my stomach when I eat something like pineapple or any cooked vegetable. What does it indicates please tell me.
A fracture separates a single solid object into two or more pieces due to pressure. In medical terms, a fracture refers to a broken bone due to some kind of external trauma. A crack in the bone, on the other hand, does not cause a clean break in the bone - there is only a separation or discontinuity in the bone material. A crack in the bone caused due to repeated stress is often called a 'hairline fracture'.
Here are the basic differences between a crack and a fracture in the bone and how to treat them:
- A crack or hairline fracture is rarely caused by a single injury. It is usually the result of bone fatigue which may be caused due to repeated concentrated stress over a long period of time and thus it is also called a stress fracture. Other bone fractures are almost always the result of sudden and severe force on the bones.
- The skeletal system constantly remodels itself. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and secrete bone connective tissue. If a particular site is exposed to recurrent bouts of force (which are individually not impactful enough to cause a crack), over time the osteoblasts in that region malfunction and the crack appears. Muscular exhaustion can also cause cracks in the bones. Fractures are caused due to sudden external single force trauma to the bone. Nutritional problems like deficiencies of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D and excessive smoking decrease the bone mineral density and increase the chances of both cracks and fractures.
- The symptoms of a crack are swelling, tenderness and sharp pain in the injured region. The symptoms worsen over time. A fracture has similar symptoms and might also exhibit an external physical distortion and makes it impossible to move the part of the body that where the broken bone is.
- An MRI is better for the detection of cracks or crack-prone areas because an X-ray can only detect the crack after it widens somewhat or the bone starts paining because the rays cannot pass through the tiny gap in bone material. A fracture is easily detectable by an X-ray because the rays pass right through the break.
- Complete rest for six to eight weeks is the most effective way of healing a crack. Using a walking boot in case of cracks in the leg bones in also helpful. Healing fractures requires extensive medical intervention. Surgical techniques like bone grafting and insertion of metal plates are used to reposition the broken bone.