Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Allergist/Immunologists in India. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Allergist/Immunologists online in indian. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Abhi
Submit a review for Mr. AbhiYour feedback matters!
1. Breathing problem : sinacities & bronco asthama medicine are duonasal sprey & foracart 200 2. Lack of enthusiatim 3. Feel lazy 4. Feel depression when i have to attain any party, function etc to to go on tour 5. Feel fear of more people, any kind agents, police, gundas any kind even i dont have any concern,
I am a chronic asthma patient (since childhood) I am aged 60. I have been managing with Seroflo250. But, I am having lot of phlem in the lungs resulting in exincessant cough. If I take telekast f once a day, I feel somewhat better. But, I am afraid of side effects of the tablet. Kindly advise.
I have asthma. I have problem in my lungs. My lungs are hyperinflated and also my bronchovascular marking are increased .please help me and suggest me how can I prevent this problem. Is inhalers are best to use everyday? Is that levolin inhaler steroid? Is there any side effect of steroid?
I am 48 yrs old male. I have Guillain-Barre syndrome from last 3 months. what should i do? please advice
Kindly suggest allergy rhinitis, antihistamine drugs that does not cause Ed. I am suffering from allergy rhinitis and need medication that does not cause Ed. If taken for long duration.
I am suffering asthma since 5 years. I am using medicines but it is not curing. I also used homeopathy also but it given some release to me. And also some time full head ace also. One thing I want to ask my growth is stopped. I am having same face since 10th you should under stand it. But main problem at some night while sleeping sound comes on my mouth like cat. Please give me a permanent solution for it please.
Sir meri age 24 years h. Mujhe bachapan se nose ki allergic problem h. Bachpan me asthma bhi tha but abhi kaafi kam h. Kya allergies ka proper treatment h kya?
I am 29 year female. I am suffering from bronchial asthma. I am using asthalin inhaler when ever I have wheezing. Kindly provide me any ayurveda / home remedies to completely get rid of this syndrome.
Asthma I have a lot of for this disease what can I do for asthma I always use cetrizine ,Levi, montulocast salts tab. How can I feel batter of this disease.
How I can protect myself from dust allergy? I feel unwell frequently being arrested by dust allergy. Pls kindly help me as soon as possible.
I am 24 years old. Im unable to increase my health profile. Wt is d normal suggested diet for improvement improvement in my health. I smoke cigarette 5 to 6 a day. In my cough black cough is coming after spitting. Wt is d suggested techniques get rid of such black cough. Is it due toexcessivetar in my lungs or d dust from road.
I am suffering from wheat allergy 3 years. Many reasons in my life. I fell I think I doing suicide. Because my whole life is stressful from childhood. I am 23 year old. I leave my home from 2 years ago. because I am very ill. I live in relatives. I fully tired up. My health and my career is fully finished. I totally tired up. I am very poor. But I do not want any work. I am very upset. My brain fully tired. I study in psychology. But my health problem I give up. 2 year but any doctor can not solve my problem. All doctors tell me tests is clear. But I have eat problem, panic disorder problem, aanger problem. How its solve all problem.
I'm having bad head ache sometimes and that time from nose blood will come what is should I do to get rid off this problem. I'm having dust allergy problems.
I have a suffocating feeling since few days. I don't know the reason. Iam healthy at all aspects. What maybe the reason.
You must not let the cold and dry air worsen your asthma symptoms. The air that blows during winter time greatly affects people with sinus and respiratory troubles, and all these factors contribute towards worsening asthma attacks. But thankfully, there are a few tips that can be followed to curb down asthma and enjoy a lovely winter.
- Washing your hands: Doing this frequently with soap and water is one of the easiest and most effective ways of avoiding the spread of cold and other diseases. You must also inculcate this habit among your children, and when you are outside, you should practice using a hand sanitiser and sanitising wipes.
- Getting a flu shot: The Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises that all people over the age of 6 months should get their dose of the annual flu shot for protecting themselves against the flu virus. This will help keep your asthma in check.
- Avoid sitting by the fireplace: Though it sounds cozy, you should refrain from sitting by the fireside if you have asthma. Burning wood is quite similar to burning tobacco and it can irritate your lungs to a great extent.
- Keeping your mouth closed: Though most people are taught this since they were children, they tend to forget it or ignore it. Keeping the mouth opened is more than a social disgrace, and it even affects your lungs adversely. You can wear a scarf for covering up the nose and mouth as it would help in making the air you breathe warm.
- Replacing filters: The heating system of your home may be blowing out dust and debris throughout the house, particularly when you operate it after a long time in winter. Therefore, it is imperative to clean and check the condition of the filters and replace it if necessary.
- Exercising indoors: The days when it is bitterly cold outside, it is recommended to exercise indoors in a fitness club or a gym instead of a doing it in the open air.
- Warming up before exercising: People who are affected with asthma are able to recover faster and have a greater lung function after working out when they are warmed up. Therefore, you should try to warm up for at least 15 minutes before exercising.
- Preventing asthma flares: Before you head outside, take a dose of your asthma medication and your inhaler as these will help in opening the airways and give you the necessary protection.
- Having an asthma action plan: Regardless of whether it is summer or winter, you should be aware of what you should be doing in times when the symptoms flare-up.
- Taking your medications: Finally, you should work with your doctor towards understanding the cause and symptoms of your asthma conditions and follow his recommendations closely to avoid recurrence of such problems.
With all these tips, you can expect to spend a happy winter. But if anything goes wrong, seek medical assistance immediately.