Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Toxicologists in India. You will find Toxicologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Toxicologists online in Bam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. Harsh KhandelwalYour feedback matters!
I used to do workout 6 days in a week. So how much soybean can I eat in a week to overcome my need in protien. I do not take any kind of supplement and I am veg also. I don't think that I take any source of protien without soybean.Please tell.
Hi I want to know true food which keeps my body cool in summer time as my body gets too heat so please tell me what are the foods I have to take thank you. Waiting for your reply.
I have a cough and cold since 10 day I took all kind of medicine and anti cold tablets like levoflox and aziy and sintest treat and vaporization also done but can not relief yet so please tell me what I ll do.
I have cold with water coming from nose, there is fever also due to cold, what treatment can do at home.
I am always suffering from cough and cold. I hv to take a citizen at nyt and next day I would be alright. But after 2 - 3 days I again catches cold. What should I do? Any test that I shud take?
I have blood pressure what we have to do to reduce and what is the diet ,and for thyroid what we have to do or control and diet for thyroid.
Ayurveda addresses the physical, mental and emotional well-being of a person. According to Ayurveda, emotional instability is caused by miscommunication between the head and the heart. Here are ten ayurvedic tips to uplift your emotions and calm your inner self.
- Go to bed on time: A good night's sleep is essential not only for your physical health, but also for your mental health. Try going to bed by 9 pm on a regular basis. This will give you a restful night's sleep and allow you to awake feeling refreshed.
- Wake up with the sun: An early start to the day keeps you from feeling dull and tired and boosts your energy levels. This also prevents build-up of toxins in your body and helps keep circulation and internal communication lines clear.
- Go outdoors: Start your day by taking a walk outdoors early morning. This releases positive neurohormones that elevate your mood and activates the body's energy centres.
- Avoid constipation: Clearing the waste created by your body on a daily basis is crucial to having a calm persona and not suffering from low mood swings problem. Drink plenty of water and make it a habit to eliminate your bowels at a particular time of the day to prevent constipation. Eating food rich in fiber or eating a few prunes, figs or cooked apples before going to bed can also help prevent constipation.
- Eat food that is easy to digest: Food that is easy to digest does not cause bloating and other indigestion-related problems. It also prevents the buildup of toxic chemicals and boosts immunity. When your physical health is good, your mood gets elevated as well.
- Try herbs and spices: Spices and herbs help the body absorb nutrients and prevent the buildup of toxins in your body. Try including flavouring agents like turmeric, amla, peppermint oil, coconut oil and cumin in your food to make yourself feel happier.
- Get a massage: A massage relaxes the body and eases stress. It also releases toxins, improves circulation and invigorates the body. Use any oil you like for a massage as each has its own unique properties.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the cornerstones of good physical and mental health. Aim for at least half an hour rigrous exercise or break it into smaller intervals as per your time suitability. Yoga can also be very beneficial when it comes to elevating your mood.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is the yogic way of breathing. This teaches you to breathe slowly and consciously so as to release pent up anger, stress etc and calm the mind.
- Meditate: Regular meditation at the beginning or end of each day can also help calm the body and mind.
Sir muje kal raat se sardi jhukham hai, bohot taklif hai, nak band rahta hai jisse saans lene me bhi taklif hoti hai, halka bukhar bhi aane laga hai.
I am suffering from cold. From the last 5 days I'm using medicine for that it was not recovering my health please suggest.
Cold water, hot water and normal water: among these options which will be good for us in summer season and how? Please explain me.
Having a running nose all round the year or in the mildest of cold weathers. How can it be prevented or cured?
Mera head pura thanda ho gya hai 3 din se pehle to head se thanda sweat niklta tha can you tell me normal kaise kare.
Eat at least five servings of fruits and vegetables a day.
When filling your plate with fruits and vegetables, choose from a full color palette.
For even more health benefits, aim for nine servings a day. To get there, choose vegetable soups and vegetable or fruit salads. Sprinkle fruit on breakfast cereal, and select it for snacks or as a sweet end note after meals.
Choose fats wisely
Whenever possible, use monounsaturated and polyunsaturated oils. Avoid trans fats entirely. Limit saturated fats to less than 7% of daily calories and total fat to 20% to 30% of daily calories.
If you don’t have coronary artery disease, the American Heart Association recommends eating foods rich in omega–3 fatty acids, such as salmon, trout, or mackerel, twice weekly. If you have documented coronary artery disease, consume roughly 1 gram a day of EPA or DHA from oily fish and supplements if your doctor advises this.
Choose carbohydrates wisely
Choose whole–grain foods over those made with refined grains, such as white bread. Look beyond popular choices like whole oats and brown rice to lesser–known whole grains like barley, bulgur, kasha and quinoa. Limit your intake of white potatoes.
Choosing protein wisely
Emphasize plant sources of protein, such as beans, nuts, and grains, to help you bypass unhealthy fats predominant in animal sources. Enjoying a wide variety of vegetables and eating beans and grains helps you get a full complement of amino acids over the course of a week. Shy away from protein sources high in saturated fat. Favor fish and well–trimmed poultry. If you do eat beef, pick lean cuts.
Don’t char or overcook meat, poultry, or fish, it causes a buildup of carcinogens. Cutting off fat, which causes flames to flare on the grill, can help avoid charring; try gently sautéing, steaming, or braising these foods in liquid instead. Grilling vegetables is safe, however.YOu can Ask me privately in case of any doubts.