Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in dkdkdk. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. BibekYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir I am Himanshu Soni 19 years old boy. I am having pain (not too much just little some times) in my hair roots (scalp) from 7-8 months. Before 4 months I became Bald to get rid from this pain but it didn't work. Now my hair is grown bank at normal size but I am having same problem and also I think I have lost some my hairs in center of my head I am not using any kind of shampoo, hair dryer and conditioner. I am only using coconut oil and multani soil as a shampoo. Not going in pollution areas and not driving bike at high speed. Please tell me what to do which shampoo I have to use? Any Ayurvedic medicine? Any other medicine? And which precautions I have to remember. I am in big tension about my hairs please help me.
In summer my mother have itchy scalp. Means she always have to itching her scalp. But in winter it is alright. Is there any vitamin deficiency? If yes please tell the remedy.
Hi. I am getting a joint pain in my legs and hands. N from few days when I sleep at night after sometime my hand and legs get stiffed. I have to slowly take a movement to stand. Wen I walk I really cant move so easily.
Now I am 18 years old only. But from last few years few of my hair turning white. People saying that I become old. What.
Greying hair day by day is my problem. I dnt knw how to stop them. Regularly greying of hearing making me to feel shy. I don't know how to stop them. please suggest me d solution doctor.
Summer might be the perfect time to flaunt your beach wave tresses, but you also need to protect them from the scorching sun. The summer sun can make your hair dry and brittle, causing a lot of damage. Here are five tips to keep your hair healthy and beautiful all summer long.
- Hydration: In summer you tend to lose too minerals through sweat and this causes dehydration, which in general affects your whole body, making your skin and hair dry and lifeless. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 7-8 glasses of water. Also include lemon water, buttermilk and coconut water in your diet to regain the lost minerals. Eat fruits with high water content such as muskmelon, watermelon, cucumbers and tomatoes to include nutrients in your system.
- Protection: Wear a scarf or a stylish hat to match your outfit as well as protect your mane from the sun rays. Preferably use a cotton one and tie it loosely so that it does not hinder circulation.
- Use a mild Shampoo: In summers, excess sweat can clog your hair follicles, capturing dirt and bacteria. It is important to use a gentle shampoo that gets the job done without stripping your hair of moisture.
- Condition: Use a conditioner to provide texture and strength to your hair. They also lend a coating on the hair that makes it shiny and creates a thin barrier from the sun rays.
- Limit styling tools: It is better to avoid heating tools as much as possible because additional heat can dry out your hair shafts. Also, use fewer hair products such as hairsprays and gels because they contain tons of chemicals that can cause damage by clogging the follicles mixed with sweat.
Related Tip: Stress and Hair loss. Are they related?