Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in jdjdjdjdjsd. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
I have pain in my right side shoulder, what type of exercise I have to perform for getting relaxed from this?
As I am 25 yrs. I want to know is their any hair removal medicinal cream is for removing hair of sensitive zone such as scrotum as I tried to many available in market but after using it patches over scrotum skin which feel pain for week after its use as you are doctor you know its sensitive zone. Kindly suggest me better hair removal cream is available medically. I am unable to move for razor to clean it kindly suggest as needed
Hello sir/mam actually I want to remove the hairs from my hand permanently and from some unwanted areas like on my face near to eyes except eyebrow. Please help me sir/ mam so that I will be very very glad to you.
Summer might be the perfect time to flaunt your beach wave tresses, but you also need to protect them from the scorching sun. The summer sun can make your hair dry and brittle, causing a lot of damage. Here are five tips to keep your hair healthy and beautiful all summer long.
- Hydration: In summer you tend to lose too minerals through sweat and this causes dehydration, which in general affects your whole body, making your skin and hair dry and lifeless. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 7-8 glasses of water. Also include lemon water, buttermilk and coconut water in your diet to regain the lost minerals. Eat fruits with high water content such as muskmelon, watermelon, cucumbers and tomatoes to include nutrients in your system.
- Protection: Wear a scarf or a stylish hat to match your outfit as well as protect your mane from the sun rays. Preferably use a cotton one and tie it loosely so that it does not hinder circulation.
- Use a mild Shampoo: In summers, excess sweat can clog your hair follicles, capturing dirt and bacteria. It is important to use a gentle shampoo that gets the job done without stripping your hair of moisture.
- Condition: Use a conditioner to provide texture and strength to your hair. They also lend a coating on the hair that makes it shiny and creates a thin barrier from the sun rays.
- Limit styling tools: It is better to avoid heating tools as much as possible because additional heat can dry out your hair shafts. Also, use fewer hair products such as hairsprays and gels because they contain tons of chemicals that can cause damage by clogging the follicles mixed with sweat.
Related Tip: Stress and Hair loss. Are they related?