Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vinita SinghalYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years female. My period got skipped from last two month i. E Oct and Nov and I have done pregnancy test in both months by using prega news and the result was negative. So I dont know what is thw problem. Please provide me some solutions. Thanks.
Female orgasmic disorder is now quite common in women of all ages and there are innumerable therapies that can treat this trouble efficiently. This trouble mainly leads to lowering of sexual desire, mainly due to lower production of testosterone. On the other hand, libido also gets decreased as a result of which lubrication gets hampered a lot.
Major therapies for treating FOD:
- Counselling therapy: This kind of therapy has currently gained popularity as a sex therapy. This therapy is useful among all and can offer optimized benefits in treating FOD. The root troubles of FOD can be easily and accurately detected by this therapy. Some commonest troubles are relationship issues, past abuse, depression, anxiety and other related ones. In this case, you have to visit any experienced counsellor who has specialization in conducting the concerned therapy.
- Hormonal-replacement therapy: This is also quite a popular therapy that can help in increasing the sexual drive in females. This therapy is mainly conducted for increasing the efficiency of the sexual hormones in women so that they can take part in sexual interaction with their partners actively without any hindrances. Menopause symptoms can be completely eliminated using this therapy so that you can fully concentrate on your sexual desires. There are some specific medications that are used in this therapy so that hormonal efficiency can be boosted.
- Taking supplements: You can now take different kinds of organic or natural supplements that can increase your sexual drive and enhance your testosterone levels. Make sure that only herbal ingredients have been included in the supplements so that unwanted adverse effects can be easily curtailed, and you can only get the real effects. Arginmax is a common supplement which is highly enriched with nutrients and thus your body will get all kinds of essential nutrients, especially amino acids that not only increase the sexual arousal but also the blood flow.
The physical desires of a woman fluctuate significantly from time to time and vary according to the different phases of her life. On experiencing hormonal changes in menstruation, pregnancy or menopause, there is a dramatic change in a female’s overall libido and leads to female orgasmic disorder. Factors such as aging, illness, trauma, low energy levels, effects of medications, reproductive system issues, lack of privacy, priority changes, job stress and bad lifestyle habits are also major reasons.
Sexual dysfuntion is a common problem among females as compared to males which is characterized by persistent lack of interest in engaging in intimate relations which can be a very frustrating situation for a married couple as it brings about dullness and stagnancy in their lives. There is no need of seeking medical help for this frigidity in women as low female libido can be easily cured by taking ayurvedic female libido enhancer pills. You can also take a health package - libido enhancement for women from an ayurveda sexologist.
Aphrodisiacs – Ayurvedic Understanding, Useful Herbs
Sex power boosting Ayurvedic herbs are called as aphrodisiacs. These are the herbs and medicines that promote sexual vigor in female.
- Shatavari- An aphrodisiac for women, it has tonic and calming properties. Besides increasing energy levels, it also helps to regulate the levels of the female hormones and thus, has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the reproductive system. Although primarily prescribed for women, Shatavari is also considered useful to increase the sex drive in men too. Here’s more about the herb shatavari.
- Ashwagandha- Ayurveda identifies ashwagandha as a potent aphrodisiac, which is known to increase blood flow to clitoris and other female sexual organs, creating an intense sexual pleasure.
- Gokshura- Studies of women who use this herb report greater desire, increased arousal, lubrication, more intense orgasms and satisfaction. It is known to stimulate androgen receptors in the brain making a female’s body much more responsive to testosterone and other sex hormones.
- Maidenhair: Long been known as a women’s herb to increase all-round sexual function and health in women, maidenhair is known to help balance levels of estrogen and progesterone in the female body and can improve sexual drive and function.
Hi I am going for my honeymoon and we do not want to have a baby now. Kindly tell me the 100% safe way other than the condom take avoid pregnancy.
I am a lady of 31 years old and a known case of pcod since 8 yrs. I am not getting my regular periods.
Hi Dr. actually my friend she had a physical rltnship with her bf which they had no safety but she took unwanted 72 pills under 48 hours he had her periods so will you pls clarify that are there any chances to get pregnant.
My mother age 41 she is diabetic face burning sensations in head it was firstly at the top most area i.e. Center of the head we consulted to our Dr. He prescribed BEVON syrup after taking it it was all fine but from day before yesterday he went for a walk in the early morning since that time she is again facing that sensations in the back and sides of the head please help.
My girl friend was bleeding after she take an unwanted 72. Her period date was 3rd july. But till now she is not get her period. Is she pregnant.
My wife is having cold fever .due to an abortion pill she took today what should I do m 24 nd m really afraid please help.
I am 39 years old, I had 2 Cesarean as I have a cyst in my right ovary & at the time of my periods it is very painful. How & why does this cyst occurs & if there cyst can we become pregnant.
Hi Dr, I have one more question, I am 35 years old married woman with two daughter's, I want to know is anal sex good or bad, my husband sometimes does anal sex with me, I allow him because he loves doing it, but I don't enjoy so much, I allow him as I don't have choice, pls tell me is anal sex good or bad.
What is the minimum duration one should avoid for sex after abortion? After abortion what is the time period within one will get her periods normally resume? After how many days one Shd choose for pregnancy after abortion?
I have done sex with my girlfriend at last month from that day onwards day by day she is suffering from body pains and some blood also coming from vagina like menstrual cycle. Please advise.
Cancer that originates in the uterus is termed as Endometrial Cancers. The cancer is known to originate in the endometrium i.e. lining as well as the cells of the uterus. Abnormal vaginal bleeding causes the cancer to be detected early and a consultation with the doctor should be done immediately. When other cancers originating from the uterus are considered, endometrial cancer is found to be the most common.
Causes: The exact cause for endometrial cancer is not known clearly. The cells in the endometrium tend to become abnormal due to the occurrence of a genetic mutation, which causes rapid multiplication of cells that ultimately lead to the formation of a tumour like mass. They begin to spread to other parts and proceed to affect the tissues in the surrounding areas.
The typical symptoms of endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Irregular bleeding in between periods
- 2. A watery discharge from the vagina
- 3. Bleeding from the vagina postmenopausal
- 4. Pain in the pelvic floor muscles
Risk factors that might increase the chances of being affected by endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Aging increases the chances of this disease, especially post menopause.
- 2. Obesity can cause hormonal imbalance.
- 3. Certain drugs used in hormone therapy
- 4. Early onset of menstruation, especially before 12 years of age
Treatment for Endometrial Cancer Includes:
- Radiation therapy: This treatment procedure involves using radiations, such as X-rays to target and destroy the cancer cells. The two forms of radiation therapy are external radiation therapy (external machine is used to direct radiation on the cancer cells) and internal radiation therapy (radioactive substance enclosed within small and consumable items is placed near to or directly at the spot of cancer).
- Hormone therapy: Medications are administered to eliminate imbalances in hormone levels and prohibit the growth of cancer cells in the body. This remedy is preferred if the cancer progresses to an advanced stage.
- Chemotherapy: This form of treatment uses oral administration or injection of chemicals into the veins so that the growth of cancerous cells is curbed, either by elimination of the cells or by prohibiting cell division.
- Surgery: In this surgery, the areas affected by cancer are surgically removed; i.e. the uterus in this case. The surgical procedures that might be used include total hysterectomy (total removal of uterus), radical hysterectomy (removal of the cervix, uterus and part of the vagina) and Bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy (removal of both the ovaries and the fallopian tubes)