Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in hyd. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Doctor. I reside at Khargone a district head quater in madhya pradesh. For past 5 days I had stiffness in my lower back. I had consulted ortho doctor here and as per his guidance I took X-ray. Doctor told me that , disc bulge in L5- S1. And gave me some medications and calcium tablets, advised me not to lift weights and bend forward. I would be very thankful to you, if you can suggest me how to go about further. What should I do.
My daughter 14 years old, suffered dengue fever. Now she is alright. However she is irritated with acnes on her face. What medicine or cream should be used. Does it require medication or it will be cleared on its own.
I am taking chewing tobacco from past 6-7 yrs, and becoz of this bad addiction, my teeth become yellow and full with cavities. How could I make my teeth white now as before.
He lost his dog last week since then he's feeling depressed and feeling lonely. His girlfriend did all she can to help but he is missing his dog. What can I do to help him?
I am 32 yrs old. I am suffering from diabetes last 2 yrs. I am taking metforming hydrochloride 500mg and glimipiride 2mg together after lunch. But my sugar levels in fasting is 136 to145.
Hi .I have just completed my pregnancy and I have severe hair loss .I checked my thyroid levels FT3 is 5.98 and tsh is 0.02 .I was taking eltroxin 50 mg throughout1 my pregnancy .Can you pls suggest the remedy for my hairloss.
I am a 22 year old male. From last 6 months I am facing hair loss and my hair from above part of my head is thinning. I can see my scalp when I apply oil and when I am out of a water pool or shower My scalp is visible from the front side. I don't have any genetic problem. My father and mother have good hair condition. Also my siblings have beautiful hair. I used to have nice hair too but last 1 year has been very stressful for me. I have been through a lot of stress from last 2 years because of family reasons and academic pressure. Is that the main reason? Also I started using two pillows for laying down on bed and while using laptop, from last 2 years and from last 1 year I was getting headache on the part where I used to lay my head. Now when I use two pillows for some amount of time I start getting a slight headache, is that because of blockage of blood circulation? And does that contribute in my hair problem? Please reply as I am looking for a solution quickly. Waiting for your expert advice.
I am having some trouble it had been 4 days since I ve been feeling low and also I am having fever and cold too. Any suggestions what should I take sometimes I am also feeling stomach ache.
I am 23yrs old women. My problem is my hairfall which is 50-60 daily. I want to reduce my hairfall quickly.
Working out is more of a habit than anything else. While making a start is the easy part, continuing it for a longer duration to get effective results is the hard thing. The trick is to have the same amount of motivation and enthusiasm going every day.
Here is a list of tricks that will convince you to follow your workout schedule on a daily basis:
- Compete with others: A goal of getting fit by x date may not be the best motivation. Instead, compete with others. Take part in a CrossFit competition or an obstacle race. There are competitions which take money to enrol. Participating in events like this will help you to be more focused in the endeavour to compete with others.
- Motivational songs: Songs are a great tonic for people who have just started working out. Get all your favorite songs on your iPod and hit the ground running. Make sure you keep changing songs every alternate day. Listening to the same songs every day while working out can be monotonous.
- Put personal stuff on the line: You can keep the money, movie tickets or a basketball to your friend’s place on the condition that if you manage to reach your goals, you will take it back. This will convince you to put your best efforts while working out. People tend to work more when they know that personal belongings are on the line. If you are tech savvy, you can bet on apps such as pact and dietet.com. Both these apps work on similar lines.
- Workout for a cause: Self-motivation is a hard thing to achieve. You can sweat for a charity of your choice. This way you feel accountable to a lot of many people who are counting on you. The fear of letting someone down will convince you to workout daily and put your best efforts every day.
- Let go of your sleeping clothes: The comfortable pyjamas or the cozy blanket can kill your motivation of getting up early in the morning. One good way to tackle this is to sleep in your workout clothes. This will constantly keep you reminded about the job in hand.
- Click pictures: The scale reading of your waist can be deceiving. Click pictures instead and compare them every month. This way you will see a visible result, which in turn will motivate you to give your best.
- Let someone monitor you: Working out alone can be boring. Let a friend or an instructor monitor you for the first few months. This way you will be under constant supervision and answerable to someone in case you miss your workout on odd days.
If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.