Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in lkogdxfg and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. UmangYour feedback matters!
Sir I am loading my hair now from recent days, I am not using any hair dyes simply iam using head and shoulder shampoo only while bathing, now I am having more hair fall with dandruff sir please give any oil to apply for my hair to control.
I am 62 male weight 99 kg severe knee pain any solution other than pain killer ? healthy 6 feet with no vices.
Dr. M 28 years old lady having back pain more than one years n doctor's confirmed it as mild disc bulge on lumbosacral spine at l4-l5 level n I was advised to take maxgalin75 n methycobal 500 mcg, unfortunately now m suffering with left hand pain n through MRI it's confirmed as m having small left side posture lateral disc prolapse c5-c6 level compressing the nerve root, now m continuing with maxgalin , glad. M n about. Dr. Pls tell me wats happening in my body, is it serious wat I hav to do , y it's happening. Plstell about the consequences n the reasons of this disease.
I have past 5 years nerve pain, muscle tight, join tight sir but I refer neuro physician but after taken test sir told me I was affected by parkinsonism disease. Then sir given tablet names are 1. Syndopa 110, 2. Selegin 5 mg, 3. Betacap 20 mg, 4. Pramipex 0.25 mg, 5. Quical XT and 6. Oxypure - gm and following but still every three hours I feel tight knee pain everyday sir every three hours I have to take syndopa 110. What is the solution for this sir please help me sir.
I am a 44 years old married woman having a son of 17 years. I am suffering form mild spondylitis for last few years. Recently I find my foots are in swallowed condition and paining frequently. What I should do?
I'm suffering from a leg pain for past 4 months it does n't occur often but twice in a week so please suggest a suitable solution for it.
Hi, My right hand's forearm is bigger than my left hand. Its almost 75 % bigger than the other hand. Is there a way to decrease the size of forearm. Surgically or non surgically.
Suffering from Tremors in hands for past 2 years. Thyroid profile was normal done 6 months back. Tremors increase during stress conditions.
If I sleep for more than 7hrs constantly, a severe backache occurs for 30-45minutes. I had to sit for half an hour to get relaxed.How to prevent this?
I go to walk on every evening for 30 minute. Do I need to walk more considering I am 83 kg as per my height is 5 ft 10 inch. And after I hv some kind of pain in in my foot area and lower part of leg that after reaching home I can't stand still for few hours. Is there any concern?
I am 36 years old, for the last few days I am suffering a low back pain while sleeping, sitting & bending low, but while walking there is no problem. Please suggests.
I am 74 years old lady. I am advised for knee surgery. I am in pain at my knee joints since last 4 months but still am able to walk erect with managable discomfort. Xray shows complete cartilage loss at knee joint. Do you suggest surgery now or should I wait for pain to become unbearable? I have been started on dolo-650 & calcim pouch. I am a patient of high bp and diabetes too. Do advice. Should I wait or just go ahead with surgery.
I am male -- I have a pain on my shoulder very frequently mostly on right side. I had a spondalyses not very much. But right shoulder had pain from 4 months and continune. Please advice.
The bones and joints orchestrate very well with each other for smooth movements of various joints and the spine. However, due to various reasons, some identified and others unknown, there could be inflammation of the areas where the bones join the muscles leading to impaired movement. The range of motion could be reduced or it could be painful, thereby, limiting movement. Spondyloarthritis includes a group of inflammatory diseases that involves the bones and joints and enthuses which are areas where the ligaments and tendons attach to the bones. This causes conditions like plantar fasciitis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis and reactive arthritis. The term spondyloarthritis is a blanket term to describe any of the above-mentioned conditions.
Read on to know a little more in detail about it:
Causes: While the exact etiology is not identified for sure, most patients with spondyloarthritis have an autosomal dominant gene (HLA-B27). Chronic infections could trigger the onset of the disease too.
1. In all forms of spondyloarthritis, there is always inflammation of the spine, joints and entheses. If the fingers or toes are involved, there could be swelling leading to what are typically known as 'sausage digits'.
2. There is sacroiliitis which is inflammation of the joint between the pelvis and the spine, and spondylitis which is inflammation of the joints between the spines. 3. Family history and autosomal dominant gene.
A detailed medical history and physical examination form the cornerstone of a confirmed diagnosis. In addition, radiographic examination and diagnostic blood tests also could be done to confirm the diagnosis. Radiographs, especially, of the spine and the low back show typical changes including sacroilitis in suspected cases of spondyloarthritis. If the spine does not show these changes, but there is a high likelihood of spondyloarthritis, then MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) can be used to confirm the diagnosis.
As a final step, a blood test for the HLA-B27 gene can also be confirmatory. However, it is not true that a person with the gene will definitely develop the disease.
- The most important aspect of treatment is the use of pain medications and anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) which help manage pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections may sometimes be given directly into the joint spaces or the membranes to provide quick relief of these symptoms.
- ESWT / RSWT has a definite role to cure enthesopathy. Plantar fasciitis, and achillodynia can be cured with ESWT. Even small joints of hand and feet are amenable to treatment with RSWT. It is nonoperative and noninvasive treatment and has no side effects.
- Very rarely, stronger drugs such as methotrexate or sulfasalazine may be used.
- Another set of drugs known as TNF-blockers (tumor necrotizing factor blockers) are also shown to be highly effective in controlling the pain of the spine and joints.
- In very severe cases, surgery may be required to correct joint damages or correct severe degenerative changes.
- Exercise plays a very vital role in controlling the issue and improving range of motion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.